SLO Trekker Geocoin Update

SLO Trekker

All invoices have now been sent, with the exception of a few who are on a waiting list for AC or AS.

International orders will be shipped by First Class International mail to keep costs down. No tracking on these, so hopefully this will not blow up in my face! I probably won't ship until Friday or Saturday at the earliest. It would be helpful (and stress reducing :D ) if those of you with international destinations would send me a reply once your coins finally arrive.

Also, thanks to all of you who have received your coins and taken the time to post or send me a word of encouragement.

I still have the ACL finish available! See my earlier post about sending me a reservation if you want some. :P

we would like to get one of your ACL if you have any left

thanks

Jennifer

:D

Yes, these are still available. Send me an e-mail with your order information (see earlier post).

I'm also in the same boat and would like to get one of your Antique Copper (ACL)s if you have any left.

I sent you an email just in case. :lol:

Thanks

Tom :lol:

Anyone having trouble with the activation codes? They are extremely hard to read and the website says the coin is not in their database.

I know they are in a very small type, so it may be you have one of the characters wrong (like 0 instead of O, or 8 instead of B ). I have activated a few so far myself and everything worked smoothly. Contact Rusty at PersonalGeocoins.com if you continue to have trouble. I am sure he would be able to help you to get the correct tracking number.

Edited by SLO Trekker

International orders will be shipped by First Class International mail to keep costs down. No tracking on these, so hopefully this will not blow up in my face! I probably won't ship until Friday or Saturday at the earliest. It would be helpful (and stress reducing :blink: ) if those of you with international destinations would send me a reply once your coins finally arrive.

Two very nice looking coins arrived Sweden today. :o