SLO Trekker Geocoin Update

SLO Trekker

Announcing my very first geocoin!

Probably last 2007 coin of the year; I had hoped to have these much sooner, but a number of delays kept pushing the production date back. This project was actually started last spring, so it is very much a 2007 coin even though we are hours away from 2008.

NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS (NO MONEY AT THIS TIME, PLEASE)

I should have the coins any day. I was notified that they have arrived from the mint and are on their way to me. After they arrive and I make sure everything is okay, I will begin sending out invoices through PayPal.

These are 1.75" 3.5mm coins in the shape of a hiking boot. The top of the boot is done in imitation hard enamel, and the tread side contains my geocaching name as part of the tread design. The coins are trackable with serial numbers, and will have their own icon. There are two finishes: antique copper (100) and antique silver (75). Two additional finishes (Antique Gold (25) and Black Nickel (50)) were produced, but are reserved for my personal use. As this coin is specific to 2007, no additional mintings will be produced for this design so make sure to get your reservation in if you would like some of these coins!

Antique Copper (note: PMS467 should be PMS497 - the color is right, but the number is wrong)

back4_copper_sm.jpgfront6_copper_sm.jpg

Antique Silver (note: Warm Gray 6 was changed to Cool Grey 3)

back4_silver_sm.jpgfront6_silver_sm.jpg

Price: $8.50 each (Antique Copper, Antique Silver)

Send to: slotrekker@charter.net

INFORMATION NEEDED FOR RESERVATION:

Your Name:

Your Geocaching Name:

Your Country:

Paypal e-mail for billing:

Contact e-mail (one you check often):

# of coins you would like to reserve

Antique Copper Edition (AC):

Antique Silver Edition (AS): (Wait list only)

Coins will be sent in bubble mailers, and I will have more specific shipping costs once the coins and mailers arrive. I will post actual photos once they arrive.

Edited by SLO Trekker

Announcing my very first geocoin!

Probably last 2007 coin of the year; I had hoped to have these much sooner, but a number of delays kept pushing the production date back. This project was actually started last spring, so it is very much a 2007 coin even though we are hours away from 2008.

NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS (NO MONEY AT THIS TIME, PLEASE)

I should have the coins any day. I was notified that they have arrived from the mint and are on their way to me. After they arrive and I make sure everything is okay, I will begin sending out invoices through PayPal.

These are 1.75" 3.5mm coins in the shape of a hiking boot. The top of the boot is done in imitation hard enamel, and the tread side contains my geocaching name as part of the tread design. The coins are trackable with serial numbers, and will have their own icon. There are two finishes: antique copper (100) and antique silver (75). Two additional finishes (Antique Gold (25) and Black Nickel (50)) were produced, but are reserved for my personal use. As this coin is specific to 2007, no additional mintings will be produced for this design so make sure to get your reservation in if you would like some of these coins!

Antique Copper (note: PMS467 should be PMS497 - the color is right, but the number is wrong)

back4_copper_sm.jpgfront6_copper_sm.jpg

Antique Silver (note: Warm Gray 6 was changed to Cool Grey 3)

back4_silver_sm.jpgfront6_silver_sm.jpg

Price: $8.50 each (Antique Copper, Antique Silver)

Send to: slotrekker@charter.net

INFORMATION NEEDED FOR RESERVATION:

Your Name:

Your Geocaching Name:

Your Country:

Paypal e-mail for billing:

Contact e-mail (one you check often):

# of coins you would like to reserve

Antique Copper Edition (AC):

Antique Silver Edition (AS):

Coins will be sent in bubble mailers, and I will have more specific shipping costs once the coins and mailers arrive. I will post actual photos once they arrive.

That is FREAKING genius!!! I'm loving it :blink: