Setting my collection free to the wild

Dancingfool

Mine has traveled almost 2800 miles so far. It was last moved about 3 weeks ago. The funny thing is that it went from Maryland to Pennsylvania and completely skipped over Michigan to go to Utah. Its now in Washington and they say headed to Texas! LOL I wonder if it will find its way back a bit closer to me......

Today, I received my coin, the Manitueal Geocoin I got a log that someone was putting a coin into a cache that was it's goal. I sent my husband out to get the coin and sure enough, it's the coin sent to me by Dancingfool!! Very cool!! I will PM Dancingfool to have the goal changed to a generic goal and will set this cool coin free yet again!! Thanks, Dancingfool!

Edited by Team Teague

Today, I received my coin, the Manitueal Geocoin I got a log that someone was putting a coin into a cache that was it's goal. I sent my husband out to get the coin and sure enough, it's the coin sent to me by Dancingfool!! Very cool!! I will PM Dancingfool to have the goal changed to a generic goal and will set this cool coin free yet again!! Thanks, Dancingfool!

CONGRATULATIONS, it's nice to see it can really happen.

We are watching TBN1EV and looking forward to its adventure.

It Made It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coin arrived in our cache yesterday. It made it to the intended cache. Thank you to Ekodokai for bringing it to the cache so it could complete its mission. It took a year and a half but it made it. He picked it up at the mega event in Ohio and brought it back.

Edited by Maine Family

CONGRATULATIONS. It's great to see a coin complete a mission like this.

The Illinois Geocoin I'm watching ended up in a 25 stage multi-cache. Dancingfool retrieved IT and replaced it in the original cache. It never moved again. It lasted 7 days from it's original release and moved a total of .8 miles.

BUT I STILL THINK ONE DAY IT WILL MAKE IT.

Dancingfool's Darthi Maul geocoin made it to within 18 miles of it's intended destination today and I went out and picked it up. With so many vacationing cachers in the area, we didn't want to see it miss its mark and end up in Bahrain, instead of Bar Harbor. :laughing: Thanks to Maine cachers Ekidokal, Hollora and EMSDaniel for getting it closer. Ekidokal picked up 2 of Dancingfool's coins At The Midwest geocoin event in Ohio and brought them home to Maine.

Dancingfool's Darthi Maul geocoin made it to within 18 miles of it's intended destination today and I went out and picked it up. With so many vacationing cachers in the area, we didn't want to see it miss its mark and end up in Bahrain, instead of Bar Harbor. :laughing: Thanks to Maine cachers Ekidokal, Hollora and EMSDaniel for getting it closer. Ekidokal picked up 2 of Dancingfool's coins At The Midwest geocoin event in Ohio and brought them home to Maine.

This is great! It is such fun to read "happy posts" like these in the forums...nice to see that some travellers do find good luck and arrive at their destinations! Congratulations on receiving your coin, acadiahiker.

The geocoin headed to me arrived last September. I emailed dancingfool to ask what to do next, but didn't get a reply. Since I cannot change the original mission, I'd like to mail this coin to a cacher "across the pond" and have it head back to me. Please email me via my profile if interested.

Picture366.jpg