New Year's Coinest! :)

PengoFamily

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Thanks for everyone who posted...I wish I could give a coin to everyone. I decided though to give 4 coins away to 4 people since so many people posted. I just picked out 4 random coins from my traders so I apologize if you receive something you may already have. I used a Random Number Generator and came up with the following posts:

#66 - GBOTS

#106 - Rockin Roddy

#30 - GPX Navigators

#12 - dragonflys

Thanks everyone for playing. Please contact me so that I can mail off your winnings. :(

My New Year's Resolution: Get my sorry butt back into shape. :laughing:

That was fun! Thanks!

I found it interesting that Rod posted this:

My resolution is to hide a few easier caches so as not to hav everyone whine so much!! lol

We cached together the other day on some of this caches....I hope he wasn't referring to me! Tee hee, he does have a reputation for some sneaky hides!

Now we need a cointest mid year or so to see how we all have done with our resolutions come June or so!

Happy New Year again! anne

That was fun! Thanks!

I found it interesting that Rod posted this:

My resolution is to hide a few easier caches so as not to hav everyone whine so much!! lol

We cached together the other day on some of this caches....I hope he wasn't referring to me! Tee hee, he does have a reputation for some sneaky hides!

Now we need a cointest mid year or so to see how we all have done with our resolutions come June or so!

Happy New Year again! anne

No Anne, I'm thinking of those less adventurous souls who write me complaining of the bugs, brambles and such! :rolleyes: I know some will find it hard to believe, but I get a "why here" every now and again on some of our adventure caches. :( My thought on those...if I have to tell you, you probably shouldn't be finding that hide (and I think I label MOST pretty well)!! :laughing: I've cached with you (hey, I've even found a few of your hides), I think it's safe to say you're plenty adventurous...and a GREAT person to enjoy caching with....you are such a FUN person!! :rolleyes::(:D I did think it funny we had to search pretty hard for a few of those hides even though they ARE mine....we even DNF'd one???

WOW, I won??? ALRIGHT then!! I'm already starting to keep my resolution as I'm a HAPPY CACHER today!! THANKS for the great cointest Pengos...AWESOME!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy