Jangor's Kitties - Individual Coins for Sale

jangor

The kitties arrived in paradise today and it was good timing, since we needed something to cheer us up.

Yesterday our beloved Clarkie (he's on the right below) passed away. He was 14 and was still hunting geckos on Friday, so it was quick and painless, but still tough. 5fca4fb0-62b8-4caa-80c3-6d53f2a5621c.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about Clarkie, many hugs to you! We lost our beloved Mouse suddenly about 3 years ago. He went from seemingly healthy to gone in 36 hours. I know the shock and hurt you must be feeling right now...

I just wish there was something better than I'm terribly sorry to say :D

*hugs*

Naomi :*(

The kitties arrived in paradise today and it was good timing, since we needed something to cheer us up.

Yesterday our beloved Clarkie (he's on the right below) passed away. He was 14 and was still hunting geckos on Friday, so it was quick and painless, but still tough. 5fca4fb0-62b8-4caa-80c3-6d53f2a5621c.jpg

My hugs go to you on your loss of Clarkie. - glad he went happy with a Gecko on his mind :yikes: - We lost one of ours (Elmo) a while back due to the fact that he snuck out . Either a raccoon or a coyote got him. He was a very cool cat.

If anyone ordered an extra (or two) of these cute kitties, would you be interested in a trade? I have been in touch with the owners of this coin and they are all sold out. The story of a newbie: you are late for everything until you have been around long enough such that you are replaced by other newbies!

I have recently updated my trading/seeking list, so if you have one of these coins for trade please let me know! Thanks much in advance!