Kiwiheads Cache Caravan

KarelKraak

The Kiwihead Cache Caravan Geocoin is specially designed for Kiwiheads 65th birthday. Their favourite way to spend the time is discover the world through caches when travelling with their Eriba Caravan. The Eriba caravan is a very typical Dutch small caravan, therefore the coin is a micro coin.

kiwiheads_250.jpg

The coin is produced in a limited numbered edition of 150 coins, and will only be sold in set of one copper and one silver.

The coins are 10 euro per set can be ordered here: http://www.k2coins.nl/index.php?page=produ...mp;productid=13

Weird problem with this site only when I use the AOL browser.

Whenever I try to go from one page to the next I get this error:

ERROR: IP change during session!

Your IP address did change during the session.

Do not change your IP address during a session. This is called 'session hijacking' and is a security risc.

Your session was terminated. Please try again.

This doesn't happen if I use my regular IE7 browser.

Do not change your IP address during a session. This is called 'session hijacking' and is a security risc.

The session hijack control checks you IP address at the beginning of the session. Then the IP address is validated every time a new page is displayed. If there is a mismatch in the IP address, you will get the message stated above.

Since I am not familiar with the AOL browser it seems that indeed your IP address was changed. Can someone check out if this really is the case?

If so, I can program another session hijacking method, based on other things, but the IP check was recommended to me.

Thanks,

Jan Paul

Team_Wolfje

The session hijack control checks you IP address at the beginning of the session. Then the IP address is validated every time a new page is displayed. If there is a mismatch in the IP address, you will get the message stated above.

Since I am not familiar with the AOL browser it seems that indeed your IP address was changed. Can someone check out if this really is the case?

If so, I can program another session hijacking method, based on other things, but the IP check was recommended to me.

Thanks,

Jan Paul

Team_Wolfje

AOL uses a "floating ip address".

This should be fixed right now in our shop. Can someone with the AOL browser please check this for me?

Thanks,

Jan Paul

Team_Wolfje

Thanks,

Jan Paul

Team_Wolfje

AOL uses a "floating ip address".

This should be fixed right now in our shop. Can someone with the AOL browser please check this for me?

Thanks,

Jan Paul

Team_Wolfje

Just gave it a try with my AOL browser. Working fine now. B)