GeoJellies

dimkasmir

I'm wondering where it's possible to buy GeoJellies geocoins. I've seen a lot of them and really like them but do not know where you can get them. Unfortuantely I can't trade with anyone because I don't own any unactivated or un-released geocoins but if someone knows were to buy them or wants to sell some, I'd love to hear about it.

I'm wondering where it's possible to buy GeoJellies geocoins. I've seen a lot of them and really like them but do not know where you can get them. Unfortuantely I can't trade with anyone because I don't own any unactivated or un-released geocoins but if someone knows were to buy them or wants to sell some, I'd love to hear about it.

pghlooking was who handled the ordering and delivering of the jellies

I've got five different flavors from v1 - v3

Make me an offer. :rolleyes:

There were 3 different versions, where you the cacher/coincollector had your name on one side and flavor on the other. Various people were involved in the project. Pghlooking handled all the orders/shipping, and quite well I must add :(

Currently, you would have to obtain them off someone who minted a flavor so to speak. There was talk of possibly a 4th version but not until after the new year if at all.

With that being said, I do have one in each version. I can share if you like. shoot me an e-mail I am sure we can work something out.

Steel City Babes

v1 - very cherry (red glitter, metal nickle)

v2 - hurricane (red glitter swirled with rainbow, metal bn)

v3 -steel-o-licous (gold glitter swirled with black glitter, metal BN)

I think that is right :rolleyes:

There were 3 different versions, where you the cacher/coincollector had your name on one side and flavor on the other. Various people were involved in the project. Pghlooking handled all the orders/shipping, and quite well I must add B)

Currently, you would have to obtain them off someone who minted a flavor so to speak. There was talk of possibly a 4th version but not until after the new year if at all.

With that being said, I do have one in each version. I can share if you like. shoot me an e-mail I am sure we can work something out.

Steel City Babes

v1 - very cherry (red glitter, metal nickle)

v2 - hurricane (red glitter swirled with rainbow, metal bn)

v3 -steel-o-licous (gold glitter swirled with black glitter, metal BN)

I think that is right B)

Do you have pictures of your v2 and v3? the glitter swirling sounds very interesting. B)

Yo! Steel City Babes (#8 if I do recall correctly). Lay off the hurricanes and you might get away with only one post instead of repeating yoruself so much. :rolleyes:

The first 3 versions have been completed. From the mail I have gotten it sounds like a 4th run will be in order, but there will be a little something bigger before then. Should have the info for here in a couple weeks so stay tuned.