Geo-Patch Trading..........

slowdownracer

Happy New Year !!!

I want to thank everybody for participating in this little contest. I kept it easy so everyone could participate. Geez, you should see some of the contest questions they ask over in the geocoin forums. B)

Remember, if you are not one of the winners I am about to post, I will still be interested in trading one of our patches for just about any personal trade item you might have. Anything related to you, your work, your home location, etc....... I'm pretty easy about these things.

If you're ever in eastern PA, maybe you'll find one of our patches in one of the many geocaches hidden in this area. We placed a few patches in geocaches yesterday!

The correct answer is * 166 *. The winner, with a last day guess of 165, is * scuba dude *. :)

The random number drawn was * 10 *. Post #10 was submitted by * tabulator32 *. :)

You will both receiving e-mails shortly. Please reply with your address and the patches will be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks again for letting us have a little fun over the holiday vacation.

Still trading these, and leaving them in geocaches (if you live in eastern PA).

Anyone interested in trading, send e-mail thru my profile e-mail address.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Just thought I'd bump this thread again in search of anybody else who has personalized geo-patches and would be willing to trade. Send me an e-mail thru my profile. You can see pictures of ours at the beginning of this thread.

BUMP! :laughing:

Edited by slowdownracer

Still trading these, and leaving them in geocaches (if you live in eastern PA).

Anyone interested in trading, send e-mail thru my profile e-mail address.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd bump this thread again in search of anybody else who has personalized geo-patches and would be willing to trade. Send me an e-mail thru my profile. You can see pictures of ours at the beginning of this thread.

BUMP! :D

Just bumping this thread again to see if anybody else has done geopatches yet. Are we still the only ones?

The contest is long over, but still looking for trades. Anybody with me?