Geo-Patch Trading..........

slowdownracer

Justin and I introduce our new new geoswag/trade item and seek any traders!!!

patches2a.jpg

The patch is 3 inches in diameter and embroidered. Thanks to Emma at Oakcoins for her help.

We seek any other cachers who use patches for swag, whether it be a personal patch, work-related, home location-related, etc....... and would be willing to trade for ours.

I don't use PM much. Please e-mail me throught my profile.

NOW HOW ABOUT A CONTEST OR TWO!!!

I will award a set of patches - one each color - to anyone who can post the total number of wooden nickels - due to trade with other geocachers - that Justin and I have in our combined collection. Exact answer or closest without going over wins. No more than one guess per day, contest ends at midnite New Year's Eve, I will announce the winner on Jan. 1, 2008. (FIRST HINT - more than 50. less than 500)

I will award a set of patches - one each color - to the person whose post number matches the random number I will draw on Jan. 1. So come back each day and post another guess.

Thanks, and have a Happy Geocaching New Year.

patches2a.jpg

The patch is 3 inches in diameter and embroidered. Thanks to Emma at Oakcoins for her help.

We seek any other cachers who use patches for swag, whether it be a personal patch, work-related, home location-related, etc....... and would be willing to trade for ours.

I will award a set of patches - one each color - to anyone who can post the total number of wooden nickels - due to trade with other geocachers - that Justin and I have in our combined collection. Exact answer or closest without going over wins. No more than one guess per day, contest ends at midnite New Year's Eve, I will announce the winner on Jan. 1, 2008. (FIRST HINT - more than 50. less than 500)

I will award a set of patches - one each color - to the person whose post number matches the random number I will draw on Jan. 1. So come back each day and post another guess.

I'll give it a shot... 383

Naomi :unsure:

patches2a.jpg

Very cool! :rolleyes:

I will guess 221

Time for another hint -

I've made alot of trades with some very generous traders - so we have more than 100.

But there are alot fewer wooden nickel traders than there are geocoin traders - so we have less than 300.

My Mopar friends here know their numbers well, but they are a little high.

Sorry guys. B)

Remember, every post still counts for the random number drawing, so all is not lost.

Time for another hint -

I've made alot of trades with some very generous traders - so we have more than 100.

But there are alot fewer wooden nickel traders than there are geocoin traders - so we have less than 300.

My Mopar friends here know their numbers well, but they are a little high.

Sorry guys. B)

Remember, every post still counts for the random number drawing, so all is not lost.

Hey -

I got another wooden nickel trade in the mail today, doesn't look like it will make a difference in the contest. Ha-Ha!! <_<

Justin and I found 3 caches today, and left some of the patches loose.

What a great day to end the year.

What a great day to start the year tomorrow when I award the winners in the contest.

Happy New Year everyone!