Silent Auction for Tank and Tracy

tsunrisebey

Let me start off by apologizing [moderators] if this is no longer allowed and ends up being shut down but this is my only option as of right now and that I'm comfortable using.

With my paypal account temporarily on hold and losing my wallet a couple weeks back (so I can't list anything on ebay cause I had to pull my credit card off file until my replacement gets here). Murphy's law kicked in, in December :rolleyes:

Anyhow I'm putting these coins up here for silent auction to help with Tony's medical bills. A silent auction is where you will send me an email with your bid on a coin(s). No one else knows what your bid is except for me. Whoever has the highest bid at the time of the silent auction close, wins the auction. If you have questions, please email me through my profile.

*Silent Auction Starts: Now

*Silent Auction Ends: December 30th, 10:00pm MST (I'll close thread)

*You will pay into TnT's paypal account directly, not mine.

*Shipping is free

What is up for auction?

This is your last chance to own the coins I'm putting up for bid, I have no more other than the 1 of each I have for my own personal collection. These are the last ones. Please put Silent Auction in your email subject. I am leaving shortly to celebrate Christmas with my family but I will send a confirmation email to all bidders.

EDIT to add that bids are not for the coins as a group, each coin should be considered a seperate auction/bid. Please make sure you mention which coin you are bidding on in your email.

~Earth Turtle 2-tone (BN/Gold) version 1 of 15 unblemished.

~Earth Turtle Gold version 1 of 15 made

~Rainforest Jewel V1 Black Nickel 1 of 25 made

~Lackey V1

Thanks.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is now recovering from Christmas food and present overload. Tristin just jumped on the couch and landed in my mini apple pie and I only got two bites out of it (dang!). Wasn't a healthy breakfast anyway :ph34r:

Thanks for the bids so far! I've had quite a few people ask me about 'how will I know how much to bid, how do I know if I'm winning, etc'.

I hadn't originally intended on doing any of the following but; if you are the high bidder for a coin, I will tell you which one(s) you are winning; otherwise you will just receive a 'thank for the bid' from me.

The idea behind a silent auction is just to bid the highest amount you are willing to go. Some of you are hanging around ebay too much (lol). The idea was to just keep this simple. So, some of you will be getting another email from me, telling you, you are the highest bidder for a particular coin. You are always welcome to send another bid up until close of auction. If you are no longer the high bidder, I will email you also. The only thing I won't include are bid amounts.

Oh my gosh; I am almost ebay :unsure:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is now recovering from Christmas food and present overload. Tristin just jumped on the couch and landed in my mini apple pie and I only got two bites out of it (dang!). Wasn't a healthy breakfast anyway :lol:

Thanks for the bids so far! I've had quite a few people ask me about 'how will I know how much to bid, how do I know if I'm winning, etc'.

I hadn't originally intended on doing any of the following but; if you are the high bidder for a coin, I will tell you which one(s) you are winning; otherwise you will just receive a 'thank for the bid' from me.

The idea behind a silent auction is just to bid the highest amount you are willing to go. Some of you are hanging around ebay too much (lol). The idea was to just keep this simple. So, some of you will be getting another email from me, telling you, you are the highest bidder for a particular coin. You are always welcome to send another bid up until close of auction. If you are no longer the high bidder, I will email you also. The only thing I won't include are bid amounts.

Oh my gosh; I am almost ebay :huh:

Ok, just went through pm's/emails and notified highest bidders :unsure:

(Got your emails Jodi :ph34r: Have fun at home!)

Email sent, have to see if I get a "thanks for the bid" email or something better :(

Edit to add: Ok, surprisingly enough I actually ended up with high bids on 2 of the 4 coins....bring on the competition for those two! :rolleyes:

Since I don't have a coin budget until Jan 1, 2008 and this is for a much better cause than just adding more metal objects to my pile, I'll gladly run those 2 coins up higher given serious competition (odds of reaching my credit card max are hopefully slim :) )

Edited by dflye

Copied from the TnT thread:

I just spoke with Tracy and there have been some little improvements but no big changes. Tank's pupils are somewhat responsive which is a positive sign. He is maintaining his blood pressure well but his temperature still spikes from time to time and they have to cool him down. His heart rate is also good. They haven't put in a trach yet because they were waiting on the CT scan - the CT showed that there wasn't a new bleed and that's good. They will probably do the trach on Monday. Keep the prayers going!

I just spoke with Tracy and there have been some little improvements but no big changes. Tank's pupils are somewhat responsive which is a positive sign. He is maintaining his blood pressure well but his temperature still spikes from time to time and they have to cool him down. His heart rate is also good. They haven't put in a trach yet because they were waiting on the CT scan - the CT showed that there wasn't a new bleed and that's good. They will probably do the trach on Monday. Keep the prayers going!

Thanks for the update Mary.

A couple days left here, there are some incredible bids coming in, what a community is all I can say :rolleyes:B)

Let me start off by apologizing [moderators] if this is no longer allowed and ends up being shut down but this is my only option as of right now and that I'm comfortable using.

With my paypal account temporarily on hold and losing my wallet a couple weeks back (so I can't list anything on ebay cause I had to pull my credit card off file until my replacement gets here). Murphy's law kicked in, in December :)

Anyhow I'm putting these coins up here for silent auction to help with Tony's medical bills. A silent auction is where you will send me an email with your bid on a coin(s). No one else knows what your bid is except for me. Whoever has the highest bid at the time of the silent auction close, wins the auction. If you have questions, please email me through my profile.

*Silent Auction Starts: Now

*Silent Auction Ends: December 30th, 10:00pm MST (I'll close thread)

*You will pay into TnT's paypal account directly, not mine.

*Shipping is free

What is up for auction?

This is your last chance to own the coins I'm putting up for bid, I have no more other than the 1 of each I have for my own personal collection. These are the last ones. Please put Silent Auction in your email subject. I am leaving shortly to celebrate Christmas with my family but I will send a confirmation email to all bidders.

EDIT to add that bids are not for the coins as a group, each coin should be considered a seperate auction/bid. Please make sure you mention which coin you are bidding on in your email.

~Earth Turtle 2-tone (BN/Gold) version 1 of 15 unblemished.

~Earth Turtle Gold version 1 of 15 made

~Rainforest Jewel V1 Black Nickel 1 of 25 made

~Lackey V1

Thanks.

24 hours left as of this posting. Thanks for the bids so far :)

I spoke with Tracy a little while ago. Though the doctors say there haven't been any significant changes, there have been some positive signs. His temperature has been stable for over 24 hours, as have his blood pressure and heart rate. He opened one eye briefly but wasn't actually following anything with it. Last night he moved his legs when told to, but didn't repeat the action so it's unclear whether it was a response to a command or not. They're still planning to do the trach tomorrow. I'll continue to keep you updated when I hear anything new. Please keep praying! Thanks!

I meant to update this earlier but I got bogged down with other stuff. Thanks to the bidders and winners!

The auction winners preferred to stay anonymous but were ok with bids being released. I won't say what coin brought in what amount but the total amount donated to Tank and Tracy (family) was $833.00.

I'd like to send out a special thank you to the generous bidders, your coins will be mailed out Monday.

Tracy/Tank/family... I hope this helps you out a little bit.

You're in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

tsun

edit for spelling

Edited by tsunrisebey

I meant to update this earlier but I got bogged down with other stuff. Thanks to the bidders and winners!

The auction winners preferred to stay anonymous but were ok with bids being released. I won't say what coin brought in what amount but the total amount donated to Tank and Tracy (family) was $833.00.

I'd like to send out a special thank you to the generous bidders, your coins will be mailed out Monday.

Tracy/Tank/family... I hope this helps you out a little bit.

You're in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

tsun

edit for spelling

GREAT JOB all you bidders...and GREAT JOB Tsun!!!

Thank you all. This time has not been very nice to us here lately. But the support of those in the community has been incredable. Prayers are still the most needed on list but I am sure that the finances will catch up soon enough. You all have been wonderful and I will try and keep everyone up to date as time goes on. Tank is having some issues tonight with temp control. But breathing tests have been good. A lot of ups and downs to deal with. Thanks for good thoughts, prayers and respones to auctions and such.

Tracy, Justin, Hallie and Tank too.

Thank you all. This time has not been very nice to us here lately. But the support of those in the community has been incredable. Prayers are still the most needed on list but I am sure that the finances will catch up soon enough. You all have been wonderful and I will try and keep everyone up to date as time goes on. Tank is having some issues tonight with temp control. But breathing tests have been good. A lot of ups and downs to deal with. Thanks for good thoughts, prayers and respones to auctions and such.

Tracy, Justin, Hallie and Tank too.

Tracy,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please stay strong, those prayers and thoughts are still coming your way. If you need anything, please ask, I wish there was more we could do on this end.

Stephanie