It's A White Christmas Cointest

GPX Navigators

A Mii

from your friend that just got a Wii

(can you tell what we've been doing...lol)

Oh that's right. After waiting in line wasit worth it? I want one. Maybe next year. :D

Hint - A good chunk of the guesses on this page are on the right track. Think more.

DEFINATELY worth it! Even the hubby likes it.

Joyeux Noël

Candy Cane geocoin

from Oakcoins

pghlooking

a full set of geo-jellies III

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner. Congrats Theotokos.

As a complete & total surprise, pghlooking had a set of our own VIII Jellies made for us - as a gift! Sent them to us with instructions not to open till Christmas day. Each jelly was wrapped in its own white ring box contained within a separate white box. All 20 wrapped individual boxes. Something else let me tell you. WE had a blast opening them up!

We have a set of Jellies. Wow. I'm just blown away by the generosity & kindness he & his family showed to us! Quite the community we have here. :D

I still have your addy Theotokos. I'll get a coin out to you in next day or two. Did you get the other coin we sent?

Watch this space for a mini contest soon.

Edited to rephrase what we received because I think some folks panicked! :santa:

Edited by GPX Navigators

pghlooking

Ding! Ding! Ding!

As a complete & total surprise, pghlooking had a complete set of Jellies III made for us - as a gift! Sent them to us with instructions not to open till Christmas day. Each jelly was wrapped in its own white ring box contained within a separate white box. All 20 wrapped individual boxes. Something else let me tell you. WE had a blast opening them up!

We have a set of Jellies. Wow. I'm just blown away by the generosity & kindness he & his family showed to us! Quite the community we have here. :D

I still have your addy Theotokos. I'll get a coin out to you in next day or two. Did you get the other coin we sent?

Wow, thanks..I'm on a roll with these cointests. No, I didn't get the other coin yet but Canada Post has been very slow. Maybe after Christmas it will pick up. Again, thanks so much for the cointest and I hope that everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

Edited by Theotokos

pghlooking

Ding! Ding! Ding!

As a complete & total surprise, pghlooking had a set of our own VIII Jellies made for us - as a gift! Sent them to us with instructions not to open till Christmas day. Each jelly was wrapped in its own white ring box contained within a separate white box. All 20 wrapped individual boxes. Something else let me tell you. WE had a blast opening them up!

We have a set of Jellies. Wow. I'm just blown away by the generosity & kindness he & his family showed to us! Quite the community we have here. :santa:

Edited to rephrase what we received because I think some folks panicked! :D

Man that sux, I had to go to the in-laws for dinner. Oh well, glad I could help out.