A Christmas Cointest

QuigleyJones

Well its Christmas day and that means opening up a lot of presents.

So all you have to do to be entered into this contest of mine is to take a picture of the resulting mess and post it here. (*Neat freaks :rolleyes: can post a picture of all the presents*)

The winner will be randomly selected between tomorrow and new years.And will receive something similar to my avatar <---

Merry Christmas!

Edited for those without a mess.

Edited by QuigleyJones

WAH! Now you post this one, lol! The chaos from this morning and from last night is already cleaned up! I do have pics of my sweet girls opening gifts, does that count?

Naomi :D

I second that. But my little one is a boy. lol :rolleyes:

Good Luck to those who have pictures of the mess.

Mike ;)

2135792764_f371b28419.jpg

mightyzinn and redegg building the Lego Star Wars Sandcrawler. mightyzinn was having some doubts about Santa being real, but he's a true believer after he asked Santa for the Sandcrawler and he delivered! We didn't have too much wrapping paper, but large Lego sets are *always* a mess :rolleyes:

Thanks for the cointest fun, we love seeing the pictures!

Merry Christmas!

Well, I have pics, but sadly enough, no chaos...at least not much!

If nothing else, though, I can share a little glimpse of our Christmas with ya'll! Hope no one minds!

2136158504_fa3e0492dc_o.jpg

Hanna reading her card that she got from Santa this year :rolleyes:

2135382077_a8463b9d8b_o.jpg

Big sister asking little sister what she got ;)

2136159690_e1f3321275_o.jpg

Hey, what's that, did I get one, too? :D

2135390303_6df0e7126f_o.jpg

I think her face speaks more than any caption I could put in here! :huh:

2133451341_461ec49234_o.jpg

This present business requires concentration!! :D

Those are a few pics from our Christmas... I suppose I could post a family one so you guys can put faces to the names...for the record, I HATE my pic taken, but I suppose I can take a hit this one time!

2135384825_9ca3157aa3_o.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Naomi, Micke, Hanna and Caitlyn!

Just finished opening more gifts. You are probably wondering what those dirty stadiium seats are sitting there by the tree. :rolleyes: Well...only a true baseball fan would like these. They are seats taken from Tiger Stadium which will be torn down next year!!! I have figured out where the most likely sections are that they came from too. My sons went together to get this for me and I am just thrilled to death with this gift!!!

71c7bdb6-7c59-4b87-b231-f0d4495b6566.jpg

Merry Christmas!

WAH! Now you post this one, lol! The chaos from this morning and from last night is already cleaned up! I do have pics of my sweet girls opening gifts, does that count?
If you've already cleaned up, that or a picture of the presents under the tree will do.

Merry Christmas Quigley Jones, I think you woke up even before I did.
Actualy I went to sleep at 6. Edited by QuigleyJones

Well, its Christmas Day and not too much of a mess at our house since we decideed this year to give most of the money we would have spent on Christmas gifts towards various charitable causes. The majority of the family participated, so it definitely cut down on the amount of Christmas wrapping etc. that was left over, but there was still a few pieces around.

Below are Merlin my dog and also me in one of the shots. Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas2007005.jpg

Christmas2007006.jpg

Christmas2007003.jpg

Speaking of Christmas Chaos....

Any other parents here about ready to boycott toy companies that insist on using either space age scissor resistant plastic "shrink" packages that are melted shut at the sides and scissor resistant and very sharp and cut you when you FINALLY do get them open OR boxes with open fronts making them therefore this side of impossible to wrap... and then adding insult to injury by sewing, wiring, taping, and inner packing the stupid toy to a stupid piece of cardboard to keep the stupid person out there who wants to shoplift the thing from getting it easily out of the package??

WHY on earth does a HUGE baby doll that would be this side of impossible to hide anywhere need fortyseveneleven stupid wire ties with plastic reinforcers attaching it to the extra cardboard in the box....

ARGH!!!

*sign me*

A parent gone mad!

Ours is more of a controlled mess... But it was my son Thomas' first Christmas! :mad:

Mom's first chance to torture! ;) He really enjoyed the bows! B)

003.jpg

006.jpg

Drooling with anticipation! :back:

016.jpg

That's nice, Mom,but what is it?

015.jpg

The stocking

034.jpg

Playing with Daddy's present- a Garmin Nuvi

036.jpg

His first friend...

038.jpg

Thanks for the cointest and a chance to show off my adorable son to complete strangers! :back::(

I'll be drawing the winner tonight

The contestants so far with a 1 in 24 chance:

Team Shydog

stellarscapes

501_Gang

intolerable

DresselDragons

wutzebear

Frank n Beck

mousekakat

CinemaBoxers

LadyBee4T

grafinator

GPX Navigators

mrjiffy

ByrnedFish

The Walkabouts

Dorsetgal & GeoDog

PengoFamily

The Skylark Four

MommyFinder

fingers crossed

Anthus

bluecherry

surteb

LeslieDodson9

Well the first number the random number generator generated (out of 30) was 28.

As there were only 27 contestants the next poster would have won. B)

Anyway the real winner is fingers crossed (a suitable name I think).

Congratulations!

We did... we did... B)

WooHoo - thank you so much - with all the Christmas goings on I almost forgot to post it! This is so exciting... thankyou thankyou thankyou.

EMail sent.

FC