Small or micro

headshot119

Well some of you may have visited my three caches placed along the Wrexham Bidston line. I am now faced with a little problem. I wan't to add caches to Neston, Heswall and Bidston stations. Neston will be a large container requiring finding the other two to get the coordinates. Now of you did the other caches would you rather see a micro or a small box.

Help.

I have not done your caches, but a good rule of thumb is to always hide the largest cache that you think you can comfortably hide in any given spot. Even if the small is very small, it will always please more people than I micro. It's not anti-micro, just anti inappropriate micro.

I would agree - unless a small cache is impossible to hide, I would recommend that rather than a micro.

If nothing else it gives an additional cache for travelling bugs and coins

I have not done your caches, but a good rule of thumb is to always hide the largest cache that you think you can comfortably hide in any given spot. Even if the small is very small, it will always please more people than I micro. It's not anti-micro, just anti inappropriate micro.

Couldn't agree more! We know of cachers who ONLY EVER use film canisters and it makes it so booooooooooring especially when you've got kids in tow or trackables to move.

We might go back to retry a DNF if it's a reasonable sized tub, but micro DNFs usually end up on our ignore list :unsure:

Seems like film canisters hidden in trees go missing more often as well....

Simple - micro. :ph34r: No room for tat! :huh:

No room for your 26 TBs either!! :lol: