Merry Christmas--Cointest!

lindsychris

Guitar Hero III for the Wii

hubby

You accidentally found it while getting out the presents to wrap up for Christmas

Oh man Stacy - that happened to us. Came as a gift for the kids but only partially wrapped. Hello - use more wrapping paper when sending presents for kids! :( What they don't know is we got PS2 so the oldest who figured it out is mighty confused ;) since it is not a Gamecube game. :mmraspberry::mmraspberry:

For the kids...yeah, keep telling yourself that!!

I also got the youngsters a GHIII for Christmas, but being a nosey old man, I wanted to try it out before wrapping it up (this was a couple weeks ago)...and got caught up in it and didn't realize KAboom was already out from school. He opened the door just as I was hiding it...but the box was a dead giveaway (go figure)!!

We've played it a bunch, I'm now a PRO (on the easy setting...hey, I've got short fingers OK)!!! lol

For the kids...that's rich!! :P

hubby

You accidentally found it while getting out the presents to wrap up for Christmas

Oh man Stacy - that happened to us. Came as a gift for the kids but only partially wrapped. Hello - use more wrapping paper when sending presents for kids! :( What they don't know is we got PS2 so the oldest who figured it out is mighty confused ;) since it is not a Gamecube game. :mmraspberry::mmraspberry:

I also got the youngsters a GHIII for Christmas, but being a nosey old man, I wanted to try it out before wrapping it up (this was a couple weeks ago)...and got caught up in it and didn't realize KAboom was already out from school. He opened the door just as I was hiding it...but the box was a dead giveaway (go figure)!!

We've played it a bunch, I'm now a PRO (on the easy setting...hey, I've got short fingers OK)!!! lol

hubby

Too funny Rod!

Really the Guitar Heros is a gift from their Aunt & Uncle. None of us would have known what it was if it had been wrapped well. :)

The PS2 - yeah that's for the family. I never play games but you can bet I will be playing Guitar Hero. Woot!

A one night stay in Cinderellas Castle while at Disney

From Chris

He told you cause he just found out he won the contest to stay there.

Ooooh Steph, I wish that was it! Yesterday, when Disney had NO RECORD of our reservations, and I was in a panic, I told Chris that they could just let us stay in the castle! :mmraspberry:

From Chris

Ooooh Steph, I wish that was it! Yesterday, when Disney had NO RECORD of our reservations, and I was in a panic, I told Chris that they could just let us stay in the castle! :mmraspberry:

Reservations at Disney World

Chris

Because you were panicing that you did not have them

From Chris

Chris

Oh no...we had them, and Orbitz had then, but Disney didn't have them! :mmraspberry:

From Chris

Chris

:(:mmraspberry: