Yahoo Maps

WauloK

Does anyone else have issues with the default Yahoo Maps that appear on cache pages? They always seem to have a star in the middle of just a big grey box with no other markings inside them.

I suppose the Yahoo Maps don't feature Australia? In which case I wonder if it may be better for the Geocaching.com admins to use something else there. The Google ones are fantastic and I use them all the time, but Yahoo? Seems useless.

Does anyone else have issues with the default Yahoo Maps that appear on cache pages? They always seem to have a star in the middle of just a big grey box with no other markings inside them.

I suppose the Yahoo Maps don't feature Australia? In which case I wonder if it may be better for the Geocaching.com admins to use something else there. The Google ones are fantastic and I use them all the time, but Yahoo? Seems useless.

Agreed can this be made selectable - I like the ausway ones

You will find that most online maps will lack the detail needed in Australia, especially when it's well outside any of the major cities.

Give it time, and these maps will get the detail they need. Quite obviously a population of 21 Million compared to 300 Million, I would tell you where I would be concentrating on to make sure the maps have plenty of detail....