missing in action

henryhugh

maybe we could set up a hit squad to hold the TBs of players not dropping TBs in a timely manner , or even hold for ransom till the release of said missing TBs . :yikes: . i tried contacting the cacher that grabed my TB with no response but noticed that they continue logging finds and TBs , mine has gone missing nine months now . we could post missing TBs in its own forum so cachers could do like a kidnaping and track down TBs of cachers not playing fair .or at very least an explanation . i am sure actions speak louder than words. :yikes:

No, we can't make ourselves the Travel Bug police, and any form of harrassing a cacher via emails will get your accounts shut down.

No everyone caches every week, or even every two weeks. You can't dictate how often someone should go caching. Most missing TB's are the result of someone not knowing how to log a TB because the people who showed them how to cache skipped that part of the lesson.

Sending TB's out is a risk we all take, read the two pinned threads up top on the subject.

Since you actually have people signing up here, I'm closing this thread. It's an unacceptable practice.

Yes, we want our bugs to move, but no, we don't become violent hitmen vigilantes when they don't. That's a bad attitude to have.

Edited by Eartha