Palatka cache

poppoppig

Hard to say, there are two prolific cache hiders living in Palatka FL and many other not so prolific. What wimseyguy describes above is sometimes known as Fed' Style - but then there's also the assorted misdirects of another Palatka hider. "Palatka style" wouldn't be much of a clue for me, and I have hundreds of finds on caches in and around Palatka.

Can any of you old pros describe a "Palatka" cache for this rookie? Please. :yikes:

Thank you,

PPP

According to geoblazers.com:

(http://geoblazers.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=2)

Palatka style: micro consisting of magnetic business card attached to small zip lock.

Very nice to see a description of the term, but this thread was last posted to in 2007. I'm guessing that it isn't too important at this particular time.

I believe that one of the residents of that particular town delights in hiding high exposure in your face do you dare grab it with so many people around urban caches.

Or something like that :yikes:

:blink:

Why would someone from Finland bump this thread, without posting any comment or question?

B.

I believe that one of the residents of that particular town delights in hiding high exposure in your face do you dare grab it with so many people around urban caches.

Why would someone from Finland bump this thread, without posting any comment or question?

B.

Because it is their first post?

B.

Because he wanted to test to see if my greasemonkey script still put the pink shirt on that shirtless guy. It does.

B.

Because he wanted to test to see if my greasemonkey script still put the pink shirt on that shirtless guy. It does.

Shirtless guy was my first clue that I was reading an ancient manuscript!