Buying a premium membership for someone else?

nillbug

I was going to get a geocacher relative a Premium Membership as a stoking stuffer. Is there some way to do this? I am already a Premium Member, so it just keeps saying, " Your Premium Membership is in good standing and will expire Wednesday, August 20, 2008." Is it possible to buy someone else a membership? :santa:B)B)B);):santa::santa::santa::santa:

I was going to get a geocacher relative a Premium Membership as a stoking stuffer. Is there some way to do this? I am already a Premium Member, so it just keeps saying, " Your Premium Membership is in good standing and will expire Wednesday, August 20, 2008." Is it possible to buy someone else a membership? :santa:B)B)B);):santa::santa::santa::santa:

Yes, it is entirely possible. I have done this at times for the accounts of co-placers (i.e., co-hiders) who have helped me to hide and maintain extreme Terrain 5 caches in remote areas. It works fine. I usually pay their Premium membership on a month-by-month Paypal subscription basis, and in that way, I can discontinue the Premium status for their account whenever it is no longer needed for a while.