The Super Bowl!

MustangJoni

Okay, I have one donated square left, and I want to give it away!

Anybody can win. Here is what you have to do. Tell me who will be playing in the SuperBowl. All correct entries will be put in a hat and one winner will be drawn.

This is a chance to get a chance to win at least 25 coins!

Post your answer here. Only one entry per person. No edited entries. And entries will be accepted until the the kick off of the first game this weekend. (Not sure when that will be) . I'll announce a winner on Monday.

Good Luck

Edited by MustangJoni

Anybody can win. Here is what you have to do. Tell me who will be playing in the SuperBowl.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

BOOYAH!!! Gotcha on a technicality!

Neener, Neener! :)

You are SO right.. "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers" will be playing during the halftime performance. I hope they sing AMERICAN GIRL ! There, now she ha to pick between you and me :)

Anybody can win. Here is what you have to do. Tell me who will be playing in the SuperBowl.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

BOOYAH!!! Gotcha on a technicality!

Neener, Neener! :)

You are SO right.. "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers" will be playing during the halftime performance. I hope they sing AMERICAN GIRL ! There, now she ha to pick between you and me :)

JONI, you didn't state which 2 teams will be playing :)

Granted, Tom Petty will be playing the half time show at the Super Bowl, he will not be playing the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is a football game. He is a little old and a little scrawny to be suiting up (Like any rock star should be!)

BTW - I've been a fan of TP since their very first album. I still have it on vinyl! I actually got to meet him and the former drummer once. TP just sitting back sipping a Moose Head beer, and greeting the fans! So Cool!

Granted, Tom Petty will be playing the half time show at the Super Bowl, he will not be playing the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is a football game. He is a little old and a little scrawny to be suiting up (Like any rock star should be!)

BTW - I've been a fan of TP since their very first album. I still have it on vinyl! I actually got to meet him and the former drummer once. TP just sitting back sipping a Moose Head beer, and greeting the fans! So Cool!

But admit it, It DID get your adrenalin pumping, Right :) ?

But admit it, It DID get your adrenalin pumping, Right :) ?

Sorry, no! :)

I'm all about football right now. Though I can't wait to watch all the commericials and the half time show. I used to hate the half time shows, but I thought Prince was excellent last year, and I KNOW I'm going to love Tom Petty!