Magellan and Mapsend help pls.

iweb

Will topo 3-d upload to a Meridian Platinum?

Yes.

"Download complete three-dimensional topography for the lower 48 with more than 25,000 trails highlighted, and non-routable streets and roads with this CD-ROM. It provides 3-D views on your PC – 2-D detail on SporTrak® and Meridian® GPS receivers. Also displays waterways and elevation data." Taken from Cabela's website

Edited by sledgehampster

Also I downloaded Mapsend lite and VantagePoint and they both work different than Mapsend and I can't see any topo on either. Am I doing something wrong or don't they have topo?

I haven't downloaded VantagePoint, so I'm not certain that it functions in a similar manner as MapSend Lite. But the deal with MapSend Lite was that it could display detail map files produced from programs like MapSend Topo3D...i.e., it doesn't have any topo data of its own. I think it's the same deal for VantagePoint.

I never tried bringing detail map files in from Topo v4.2...it might not bring those in (although it would be worth a try; I could well be wrong on that hunch).