Coolest Travel Bug, and ideas for an upcoming one

TheLegoFool&Missus

Have you ever come across the coolest looking TB? How about sharing it with others.

How about an idea for a cool TB?

The reason I am asking, is that I have one TB left out of my four pack that I would love to put out there, but I want to be original and cool!

Any ideas?

Boobies are always cool and each set IS original. :lol::lol:

43d50399-c0d6-4bb9-ba70-45722786c314.jpg

Seriously though, find a cacher who goes to a lot of events and tag and release them. Lgops did that to ME years ago. I've racked up over 12,000 miles and 56 pages of log entries on his tag.

On the plus side, you'll never have to worry about losing the tag....ummmm, unless the cacher goes missing. :):)

Have you ever come across the coolest looking TB? How about sharing it with others.

How about an idea for a cool TB?

The reason I am asking, is that I have one TB left out of my four pack that I would love to put out there, but I want to be original and cool!

Any ideas?

Boobies are always cool and each set IS original. :o:yikes:

43d50399-c0d6-4bb9-ba70-45722786c314.jpg

Seriously though, find a cacher who goes to a lot of events and tag and release them. Lgops did that to ME years ago. I've racked up over 12,000 miles and 56 pages of log entries on his tag.

On the plus side, you'll never have to worry about losing the tag....ummmm, unless the cacher goes missing. :santa::yikes:

Where can I log that Travel Bug? ;)