FS: eTrex Legend Cx and Mapsource SC NA v7

k1w1t1m

As the topic says I have my Garmin etrex Legend Cx up for sale. It is being sold with the Mapsource City Select North America v7 and Trips and Waypoint Manager software. This GPS has the second software unlock so there are no more without paying Garmin. It also comes with the 64Mb microSD card, lanyard, USB cable, manual, clip thingy and box.

This is almost a year old and hasn't seen a whole lot of use. The Garmin "world" emblem is showing a little wear and the glue that holds the surrounding rubber is not holding so well at the top. The screen and case have no scratches or gouges.

gps.jpg

I am looking for $220 obo.

I can be contacted at tholt at telaid dot com

Thank you for looking

Edited by k1w1t1m

As the topic says I have my Garmin etrex Legend Cx up for sale. It is being sold with the Mapsource City Select North America v7 and Trips and Waypoint Manager software. This GPS has the second software unlock so there are no more without paying Garmin. It also comes with the 64Mb microSD card, lanyard, USB cable, manual, clip thingy and box.

This is almost a year old and hasn't seen a whole lot of use. The Garmin "world" emblem is showing a little wear and the glue that holds the surrounding rubber is not holding so well at the top. The screen and case have no scratches or gouges.

gps.jpg

I am looking for $220 obo.

Thank you for looking

Is this item sold?

Thank you for looking

Is this item sold?

Still available. Will sell for $175 plus shipping.

Perhaps I didn't make my post clear about the software. The unit comes with the software and is unlocked for the software, CSv7. My wife also has a Legend Cx and has used the other unlock code for hers.

Thank you for looking

Is this item sold?

Still available. Will sell for $175 plus shipping.

Perhaps I didn't make my post clear about the software. The unit comes with the software and is unlocked for the software, CSv7. My wife also has a Legend Cx and has used the other unlock code for hers.

Thanks anyway, found a cheaper one.