A Bit 'O' Luck Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

Have you ever needed “A Bit ‘O’ Luck” finding a cache?

How about a Bit ‘O’ Luck Geocoin?

A Bit 'O' Luck Geocoins

ACTIVATION CODES COME WITH THE COINS ON THE INSERT

I have read recently in the geocaching forums how prices of geocoins have gone through the roof and yet I have a new Hard Enamel Geocoin at or below what the some places are charging for their soft enamel coins. These Bit ‘O’ Luck Geocoins are 1.5” x 3 mm thick finished with hard translucent enamels and a convenient hole with a 6” chain attached all for $7.29 each !!! Yes, they are trackable and come with the ever popular unique icons.

Minting:

150 Black Nickel

100 Gold

50 Nickel (SOLD OUT)

50 Black Nickel with Green and Red "Castle Man's Heritage Edition" I placed 20 on the site and they SOLD OUT very fast. The rest are available for trading.

I hear these days, “You can’t sell coins at these prices anymore!" Well, come in and see for yourself and grab a few while they last.

LuckBlack.jpg

LuckGold.jpg

LuckNickel.jpg

SEND ME AN E-MAIL: canningcastle@charter.net IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THIS EDITION.

LuckRde.jpg

I bought one, but when I saw it a couple of days ago, I just about had a heart attack. Looks a lot like the personal coin I've been working on :P

Now to decide if I change the theme, it looks pretty different but the front is really similar in concept :P

Had no idea. I've been toying with the idea of a simple affordable trackable for quite some time.

I bought one, but when I saw it a couple of days ago, I just about had a heart attack. Looks a lot like the personal coin I've been working on :blink:

Now to decide if I change the theme, it looks pretty different but the front is really similar in concept :laughing:

Had no idea. I've been toying with the idea of a simple affordable trackable for quite some time.

Haha how could you? I should be complimenting your great design :lol:

(and thanks for all the affordable trackables that also happen to be very pretty)

Are the 100 gold for sale? I didn't see them on the site.

Gold, Nickel and Heritage Versions are SOLD OUT already....WOW that was fast!

I do have a few Heritage Version (Red/Green) available for trading. Hint, Hint, I really like European, Canadian, Australian coins.

I may have to dig around and see what I can get for you! :)