Mozilla Firefox

I have been using Firefox in conjunction with OE and there seems to be very little difference except that the Google maps are not shown correctly on Firefox!

Can some tell me why? What settings I have wrong please?

I suggest you take a look at this pinned topic - I switched to Firefox and have never looked back :P thanks to a few cachers here who develop wonderful add-ons :P

I have been using Firefox in conjunction with OE and there seems to be very little difference except that the Google maps are not shown correctly on Firefox!

In what way are your Google maps not appearing correctly. The look identical here.

Gotta love Firefox, smaller, more secure, customisable and more web standards compliant.

In what way are your Google maps not appearing correctly. The look identical here.

Gotta love Firefox, smaller, more secure, customisable and more web standards compliant.

It show the same Google map for every cache!

Smaller??? Not in the amount of memory it hogs.....

More secure? Not on my machine.

Not to mention the boot time - aaaaaaaaaaaggghhh.

Still use it in preference to IE though :P

Edited by keehotee

I am having that problem on my laptop and, though I corrected it on my desktop maching, I can't remember how? :P

Would some kind person remind me please! :P

I am having that problem on my laptop and, though I corrected it on my desktop machine, I can't remember how? :blink:

Would some kind person remind me please! :laughing:

I had a similar problem, and I just copied the whole of the Firefox folder from the application data on my main computer to the laptop, and overwrote all the files there, and lo! - a clone of my main installation with all the bookmarks, settings, everything, including the maps.

Hope this helps.

Edited by walkergeoff

I am having that problem on my laptop and, though I corrected it on my desktop machine, I can't remember how? :unsure:

Would some kind person remind me please! :ph34r:

I had a similar problem, and I just copied the whole of the Firefox folder from the application data on my main computer to the laptop, and overwrote all the files there, and lo! - a clone of my main installation with all the bookmarks, settings, everything, including the maps.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks, I have only just got round to trying it and it seems to work a treaat.