~**COIN SALE**~

Cheesy pigs

I have to get rid of some of my coins (the husband has made me promise to cut down my habit :) ) so I am going to sell some off to placate him. I think everyone knows how hard this is for me :)

All coins are $10 Australian, which includes postage

Buy buying in Australian currency, that means you will be spending approximately USD$8.50 per coin - mailed! PayPal only please. What a good deal eh?

Please email me for the complete list which includes LE's and XLE's

:) It's 7:30pm here at the moment - I just went and made dinner. Please dont send PM's as it doesn't seem to work for me, as PLNauta found out :)

Thanks for the interest good people, I know they'll be going to loving homes.

How does one make a disinterested husband interesed in geocoins? He only ever buys them to re-sell :) And he's lost interest in even doing that lately

CP... my hubby doesn't much collect coins. He does like the fire related coins I have bought and the ones remembering or honoring 9/11.

I buy my coins out of my " I worked hard for this $$$ and I can spend it anyway I want to fund"

He has one too and he buys what he wants.

I just don't go over my budget and spend money that is meant for saving or bills.

But then again, I only have about 60 coins and I am a noob here in the coin collecting!

Edited by Team FIREBOY

CP... my hubby doesn't much collect coins. He does like the fire related coins I have bought and the ones remembering or honoring 9/11.

I buy my coins out of my " I worked hard for this $$$ and I can spend it anyway I want to fund"

He has one too and he buys what he wants.

I just don't go over my budget and spend money that is meant for saving or bills.

But then again, I only have about 60 coins and I am a noob here in the coin collecting!

My hubby really only likes the coins with coats of arms on them. He just adores his new Donauschwaben coin (which I had to trade one of mine for! - although he did give me a Dark Side of the cache in return).

I have over 400 coins now, and climbing. Well it was until tonight - so far 20 coins have been snapped up by wonderful geocoiners. I have got a bad attack of the shakes though.... :) But I still have some coming in :)

Unfortunately I keep going over my budget. I get paid, and at least $50 immediately goes on coins. I have to stop it.

I dont have a Geocoiners Anonymous here to attend either :)

Yes Fairyhoney, I live in the future, but have signed an agreement not to give out Lotto, racing or Stock Exchange results. My hands are tied :)

How does one make a disinterested husband interesed in geocoins?

Let me have a crack at him Liz... I will make him see the light:

Daniel1.JPG

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

~J

Heheheh now that is sneaky...my boy LOVES the coins - two against one!

But I must go to bed as it is 1:40am :P A HUGE thankyou to everyone who has purchased coins and also to those who emailed well wishes. You really are a great bunch. *yawn*

Night all :D

I have to get rid of some of my coins (the husband has made me promise to cut down my habit :laughing: ) so I am going to sell some off to placate him. I think everyone knows how hard this is for me :blink:

All coins are $10 Australian, which includes postage

Buy buying in Australian currency, that means you will be spending approximately USD$8.50 per coin - mailed! PayPal only please. What a good deal eh?

Please email me for the complete list which includes LE's and XLE's

e-mail sent

Yeeeeow!!!! bad news bear just hit Aussiland and he is in the form of Husbands!!!

Dont fall for it...he has been possessed by the Bad News Bear, to cure your problem you gotta take your heftiest coin and give him a thump right on the noggin!!! The mega coin works well and if ya aint got a big enough coin...Try a trackable frying pan!!! :laughing:

Email sent!!!

/me kindly asks Map Monkey to behave himself ;)

Yes, thanks Earthrooster, he is suitably impressed that I managed to cut down by the amount I did. I haven't told him about all the 'incoming' yet though...which are ALL trades of course.....shhh dont look at me like that CastleMan! B) B)

Edited by Cheesy pigs

/me kindly asks Map Monkey to behave himself :yikes:

Yes, thanks Earthrooster, he is suitably impressed that I managed to cut down by the amount I did. I haven't told him about all the 'incoming' yet though...which are ALL trades of course.....shhh dont look at me like that CastleMan! :yikes::o

So, there you go . . . For every new coin you get, just explain that they were all trades ;):santa:

:yikes:

/me kindly asks Map Monkey to behave himself ;)

Yes, thanks Earthrooster, he is suitably impressed that I managed to cut down by the amount I did. I haven't told him about all the 'incoming' yet though...which are ALL trades of course.....shhh dont look at me like that CastleMan! ;)B)

So, there you go . . . For every new coin you get, just explain that they were all trades B):o

Better yet, you Could hide them in your lingerie drawer :yikes::santa:

Do you know if all the coins gone out and received? Just wondering B)

I have been dreading making this post.

I received a phonecall today from my friendly local mailman saying they found a stack of mailers without postage on them in the back room of the mail office.

Looks like I picked a bad time to post a heap of packages B) The woman at the post office said she'd finish putting the stickers on when the long line of people went away - looks like she forgot.

Anyway, at least she knows me and remembers all the packages were paid for. She carefully stuck the stickers on, plus the correct postage amounts and slowly and obviously put them in the airmail bag in front of me today.

It should take approximately 7-10 business days for mail from Australia to reach the Northern Hemisphere.

I'm terribly sorry about what has happened, but they are definitely on their way to their respective owners now.

B)