GeoScooter rides again!

AtwellFamily

GeoScooter – Pick Your Personal Color

This idea was first brought to the forum by Fluttershy. With her busy life she has been unable to complete the project. I have decided to try and help her out some.

I received pricing from the mint to do these as follows: 45mm(1.75") x 3mm thick with imitation hard enamel. The plating would be nickel. The artwork changed slightly (see attached) based on collaboration from Allie and myself.

scooter-f.jpgscooter-b.jpg

Originally these were going to be sold in 100 count lots to personalize. The price is based on production of 1000. The price is as follows (and I think you will agree it is good pricing):

• 100 pcs - $5.00 each
  • 50 pcs - $6.00 each
  • 25 pcs - $7.00 each

Shipping will be flat rate of $12.00 US and Canada and $18.00 worldwide.

Personalize your colors. The main body color and the seat color. Your combination will be unique to you on a first come first serve bases. I will not let the same colors be used by 2 people. Glow and Glitter colors are available to those who order 100 pcs lots. The front mold is $90 so if you wanted to personalize your scooter a bit more you could change the wording "GeoScooter" to something else like you caching name. Again this would only be an extra $90.

Now the timing... I would like to gauge interest and make sure I still have enough to make the project work (we need to order at least 1000 coins). By Jan 4 I need to have the numbers figured out. Order samples and get them in hand, 30 days (Feb 4). If we have a close number but not enough I will be opening sales to the public for a few colors (none that are selected already and the plating will be in copper). I hope to have delivery around Mar 15.

Payment for personal mold would be due by Jan 4 if you want samples or Jan 30 if you don't. Payment for coins would be Feb 15. This should give everyone enough time to recover from Christmas bills.

If you are interested please send the following information to me at mike @ atwellfamily.net:

Subject: GeoScooter

Email address

Real Name

Geo Nick

Quantity

Main color

Seat Color

p.s. If I have you on the list already, I just need you to tell me the number of GeoScooters you would like.

I need a little help. The image below is from the original thread. Can anybody tell me what the PMS for the "Cricket" color below is? Or how to find out? And if you know, can you please answer in this thread. (I'm getting the scooters as a surprise for sillygirl (she doesn't read the forums unless I send her a link). Back when the idea got started I figured they might be a birthday present (October), now we'll have to see what holiday comes up.

I'm looking for the chartreuse bright green not too much yellow color in the art below, but can't seem to find it on the chart Mike sent us. I have found the R,G,B numbers and its hex triplet....so if anyone knows how to translate those to PMS it would be helpful too. Thanks,

jrr

scootertestcolorsqs2pz6.png

I need a little help. The image below is from the original thread. Can anybody tell me what the PMS for the "Cricket" color below is? Or how to find out? And if you know, can you please answer in this thread. (I'm getting the scooters as a surprise for sillygirl (she doesn't read the forums unless I send her a link). Back when the idea got started I figured they might be a birthday present (October), now we'll have to see what holiday comes up.

I'm looking for the chartreuse bright green not too much yellow color in the art below, but can't seem to find it on the chart Mike sent us. I have found the R,G,B numbers and its hex triplet....so if anyone knows how to translate those to PMS it would be helpful too. Thanks,

jrr

At the bottom of the PMS Color chart, there is #802, and #802 2x

They are more green than yellow.

I would like to gauge interest and make sure I still have enough to make the project work (we need to order at least 1000 coins).

Really? It takes an order of 1000 coins to a mint in order to make a project like this work?

wow.

Not all the time but I have the price pretty low, based on moving 1000. Price from mint is different if we get less.

Only 2 days left to get in on a personalized GeoScooter!

GeoScooter – Pick Your Personal Color

This idea was first brought to the forum by Fluttershy. With her busy life she has been unable to complete the project. I have decided to try and help her out some.

I received pricing from the mint to do these as follows: 45mm(1.75") x 3mm thick with imitation hard enamel. The plating would be nickel. The artwork changed slightly (see attached) based on collaboration from Allie and myself.

scooter-f.jpgscooter-b.jpg

Originally these were going to be sold in 100 count lots to personalize. The price is based on production of 1000. The price is as follows (and I think you will agree it is good pricing):

• 100 pcs - $5.00 each
  • 50 pcs - $6.00 each
  • 25 pcs - $7.00 each

Shipping will be flat rate of $12.00 US and Canada and $18.00 worldwide.

Personalize your colors. The main body color and the seat color. Your combination will be unique to you on a first come first serve bases. I will not let the same colors be used by 2 people. Glow and Glitter colors are available to those who order 100 pcs lots. The front mold is $90 so if you wanted to personalize your scooter a bit more you could change the wording "GeoScooter" to something else like you caching name. Again this would only be an extra $90.

Now the timing... I would like to gauge interest and make sure I still have enough to make the project work (we need to order at least 1000 coins). By Jan 4 I need to have the numbers figured out. Order samples and get them in hand, 30 days (Feb 4). If we have a close number but not enough I will be opening sales to the public for a few colors (none that are selected already and the plating will be in copper). I hope to have delivery around Mar 15.

Payment for personal mold would be due by Jan 4 if you want samples or Jan 30 if you don't. Payment for coins would be Feb 15. This should give everyone enough time to recover from Christmas bills.

If you are interested please send the following information to me at mike @ atwellfamily.net:

Subject: GeoScooter

Email address

Real Name

Geo Nick

Quantity

Main color

Seat Color

p.s. If I have you on the list already, I just need you to tell me the number of GeoScooters you would like.

Snip

Don't make me beg, it's not pretty :) Snip

I can't imagine that it is... :D

If mine ever arrive i will trade one with you.

I know the postman has them... :D I'm sure he is withholding my post as he has done this before... :D

:)B):grin:

WOOT !!! KEWL :D:D:D

Thanks, I hope no one has kidnapped your mail..... man...... It's pure agony isn't it tick tock B)

They will stand up on their own! The stackers are propped up, but the scooter is standing all by itself.]

:) our house sits on a hill and i can't get mine to do this.

They finally arrived, they were being held hostage at the post office with some recorded items and i liberabted them this morning!!

They are HOT Pink :(:unsure: not quiet the shade i had envisioned but pretty cool all the same.

cb33eac7-857c-4f66-a599-b391e11920de.jpg

Ljay

Edited by ljay

They will stand up on their own! The stackers are propped up, but the scooter is standing all by itself.]

:D our house sits on a hill and i can't get mine to do this.

They finally arrived, they were being held hostage at the post office with some recorded items and i liberabted them this morning!!

They are HOT Pink :laughing: :laughing: not quiet the shade i had envisioned but pretty cool all the same.

cb33eac7-857c-4f66-a599-b391e11920de.jpg

Ljay

SWEET ! I Like the Pink A LOT !! :laughing::laughing: