TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

Back from "vacation" - I think I need a day to recover!! I have Rod's Mickey Diver and Lackey coins. I will set up an auction for these soon and will post here when those are up.

These are the Nerds that I have received so far:

(2) - Mr. Explorer3

(2) - Steinwalzer

(1) - Mama Wood

(2) - Lyonden_Ut

(2) - CLAMM

These are all different versions of the Nerds and I am donating one each of my 4. That brings the total so far to 13. I am expecting some more soon. If you have a nerd I encourage you to send it for the auction. I would like to collect as many as possible. I will update the list as I get new ones. Thanks everyone for your generous donations!!

I'm SOOOO glad they made it...I should have put tracking on it, but felt lucky!! I'll be watching for these, hope everyone will dig deep! Remember, the Lackey is a 2005 (I think I stated 2006 earlier, but I don't think there were 2006 Lackeys...I could be wrong)

THANKS for doing this for me (well, for the TnT family actually), Robin! I truly appreciate this!!

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V1

Very Cherry - Steel City Babes

V2

Dragon Berry - DresselDragons

Cookies-n-Dream - TMOCM - donated by DresselDragons

Hurricane - Steel City Babes

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Spotted Cow - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Sauvignon Blanc - Usyoopers

Kidney - Donorgirl

Red the Dog - Frank n Beck

BN Brain Matter - MrExplorer3 - donated by rsfish1

nickel Brain Matter - MrExplorer3- donated by rsfish1

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Moose Droppings - Swedish Bikini Team - donated by Lelle1987

Northern Lights - Sedish Geocachers - donated by Lelle1987

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Zinfadel - CA Royal Flush

Ocean Waves - Steinwalzer

Steel-O-Licious - Steel City Babes

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well.

"I didn't think I had any coins that would do very good at raising money to help out other than the Delft Blue Klomp, but I have a set of the Legend of the Sand Dollar that is doing very well on ebay right now. I will be sending the money from the sell of those coins to TNT."

"Nice set and a very worthy cause. I've placed a bid."

I would like to add in here that I was contacted by Team Sand Dollar yesterday and offered another set of these coins to use as a "second chance offer". Which is what I did, and Earthrooster, who was the second place bidder, accepted the offer.

This was just such a nice experience working with these two and I thought I should share it with you "guys" here in the forums.

I have sent both the original auction and the second chance offer money to TNT and am hoping it helps out at least in some small way.

Still keeping you in our thoughts

Added two more auctions tonight; here are the links to all four outstanding auctions:

2 Auctions Added 12/30/2007, ending 1/9/2008

Trez Pirate Trezure Ver. 2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

Complete Set of "Hazards of Caching" Coins:

2 Auctions Added 1/9/2008, ending 1/19/2008

Appalachian Trail LE Antique Silver

Geocaching Virginia, Gold

Happy Bidding! :huh:

oops didn't put TNT in the title it's in the description, and even then it's Tank and Tracy rather than TNT. 6 hours left for the Gizmo coins - our first personal coin depicitng the Cayenne (called Gizmo!!) we use to go caching. We often go off road to get us closer to the cache hence the text on it "Get closer in a Cayenne".

To find them search for Gizmo (listed on UK eBay shipping worldwide). These are the limited edition ones of just 10 in each of the finishes in the auction.

Sue

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V1

V2

English Cider - Klever Boys

Delta Dawn - Rivercity

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Kidney - Donorgirl

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well.

Hello everyone,

Home for a few for the first time in about a week. Tank has not woke up yet, but medically is about the same. Waiting for time to show us something. Thanks for all the help in prayers, good will, and with these auctions. Each day is a test of patience and faith here. We have had some ups and downs this week. He has developed some blood clots in his left arm and they just have to wait and see if they disovle or break loose, hping if they break loose they go somewhere not vital. They have placed the trach in, a direct stomach feed line, and a filter to help with any clots in his lower body. All went well. He was off vent. for 5 hours yesterday before his Oxygen levels dropped and was placed back on it. Was told that, that amount of time off for first run was a good sign that we should be able to get him off of it soon. Will keep everyone up to date as much as possible. I am not home or at a computer very often as of now.

Thanks,

Tracy, Justin, And Hallie Tank too

Hello everyone,

Home for a few for the first time in about a week. Tank has not woke up yet, but medically is about the same. Waiting for time to show us something. Thanks for all the help in prayers, good will, and with the auctions. Each day is a test of patience and faith here. We have had some ups and downs this week. He has developed some blood clots in his left arm and they just have to wait and see if they disovle or break loose, hping if they break loose they go somewhere not vital. They have placed the trach in, a direct stomach feed line, and a filter to help with any clots in his lower body. All went well. He was off vent. for 5 hours yesterday before his Oxygen levels dropped and was placed back on it. Was told that, that amount of time off for first run was a good sign that we should be able to get him off of it soon. Will keep everyone up to date as much as possible. I am not home or at a computer very often as of now.

Thanks,

I added two auctions tonight for coins that were donated by Horsegeeks. Still waiting for a full set of the poker coins and then they will go up as well. Here are the links to the auctions:

Happy Bidding!

Hey ShmilyNMe,

Sorry I have not gotten back here in a while. We had relatives who decided to pop in after Christmas for an extended visit and we have had computer monitor problems too. I will get our poker coin out to you for the auction on Mon. or Tues at the latest. How many poker coins are you waiting on now for a set? I know I sent emails of your address to several people who were donating?

I added two auctions tonight for coins that were donated by Horsegeeks. Still waiting for a full set of the poker coins and then they will go up as well. Here are the links to the auctions:

Happy Bidding!

Hey ShmilyNMe,

Sorry I have not gotten back here in a while. We had relatives who decided to pop in after Christmas for an extended visit and we have had computer monitor problems too. I will get our poker coin out to you for the auction on Mon. or Tues at the latest. How many poker coins are you waiting on now for a set? I know I sent emails of your address to several people who were donating?

Still need 6 to make a full set; some folks donated a couple of coins so there will be some singles going up for auction too...

Hello everyone,

Home for a few for the first time in about a week. Tank has not woke up yet, but medically is about the same. Waiting for time to show us something. Thanks for all the help in prayers, good will, and with the auctions. Each day is a test of patience and faith here. We have had some ups and downs this week. He has developed some blood clots in his left arm and they just have to wait and see if they disovle or break loose, hping if they break loose they go somewhere not vital. They have placed the trach in, a direct stomach feed line, and a filter to help with any clots in his lower body. All went well. He was off vent. for 5 hours yesterday before his Oxygen levels dropped and was placed back on it. Was told that, that amount of time off for first run was a good sign that we should be able to get him off of it soon. Will keep everyone up to date as much as possible. I am not home or at a computer very often as of now.

Thanks,

Thanks for the update! Keeping you in our thoughts today B)

Still need 6 to make a full set; some folks donated a couple of coins so there will be some singles going up for auction too...

I just got the email with an address. I just packaged two poker coins and will mail them at the post office within the next hour.

Thanks for doing this...

Edited by earthrooster

I talked to Tracy just now and Tank is still doing about the same. His respiratory trials (taking him off the vent to see how he does) are going very well. He also seems to respond to physical stimulus well - if someone moves him in a way he doesn't like, he reacts pretty strongly. All in all, he still seems to be making small steps forward. Thanks for all your prayers and support

V1

V2

English Cider - Klever Boys

Delta Dawn - Rivercity

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Kidney - Donorgirl

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Ghost Orchard - GLADESLVR

Arsenic - ~Bank

Habanero Honey - Zazth

Thorne Berry - Zazth

I talked to Tracy just now and Tank is still doing about the same. His respiratory trials (taking him off the vent to see how he does) are going very well. He also seems to respond to physical stimulus well - if someone moves him in a way he doesn't like, he reacts pretty strongly. All in all, he still seems to be making small steps forward. Thanks for all your prayers and support

My Grandma had a major stroke several years ago, she went through much the same thing. It was forever before we could take her off breathing, even longer before she "awoke" and then even more time before she was well enough to move to a nursing home equipped to handle such cases. She then stayed at the nursing home until she went through rehab. It was several months (maybe close to a year) before we could bring her home, and then she needed care for awhile at first!! She got well and led a VERY normal life for a few years, but had another stroke and died.

My point (since my story ended on a downer) is that this could take a long time, but it sounds like Tank has a good chance!! I pray often for Tank and the family...and keep positive thoughts!!

This has to be one of the most off the wall ways to raise money for someone's medical bills and I mean this in the absolute best way possible!! :)

I have won 3 different coins, all proceeds going to Tank's medical fund and I am incredibly happy with my purchases!

Thanks again for all who set this up, this just proves how supportive our fellow humans can be. If any more coins show up that interest me I'll be sure to place a bid!

I have sent to Matt (solcal), one set of Norman and Sask geocoin for this auction purpaces.

THe Norman coin is an LE, and there will be no more minted of these coins.

Placing both coins together makes them like you see both provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchawan on a map. Both coins together accentuate each other.

Best wishes and Good Luck

That's Great Every little bit will help, IF you have any info about the coins and pictures, I can put them up faster and get them ready as soon as they arrive. I will be adding more on Saturday to go up.

Again Thanks to Everyone who has sent some coins, and donations. I added a Canadian Set of Geocoins up tonight that are 2 parts of Canada and are sold as a set. So check them out, All New Auctions for TnT have TnT Fund in the Title and have a Subtitle as well.

Bid Generously and Happy Caching.

Matt and Nan

That's Great Every little bit will help, IF you have any info about the coins and pictures, I can put them up faster and get them ready as soon as they arrive. I will be adding more on Saturday to go up.

Again Thanks to Everyone who has sent some coins, and donations. I added a Canadian Set of Geocoins up tonight that are 2 parts of Canada and are sold as a set. So check them out, All New Auctions for TnT have TnT Fund in the Title and have a Subtitle as well.

Bid Generously and Happy Caching.

Matt and Nan

They both are GeocoinClub geocoins w/the pathtags. One is the swirl one and I forget which other one I sent-- oh wait, it's the Sputnick one. I've been sending out pathtags and coins lately and have everything all muddled up in my head! If you want me to look those up and see if I can find out more info lemme know.