TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

For anyone (like me) who couldn't figure out how to light a candle...

Go to the candle site http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...eng&gi=TANK and just click on one of the unlit wicks. You will be led through it. Its easy-peasy...

I suppose this was intuitively obvious to many people, but I didn't get it...

Be well...

Toojin & Bart, thanks for the insturctions. I was not able to figure it out the first time I went to the site. These instructions are very helpful. I figured it out a couple of weeks ago after finding following one of the links in Dolfy's signature - and clicking on the link. Now I can bookmark the site and not have to run around looking for a Dolfy post. :D

Thanks for the info.

I received a package from Groundspeak today. It had 4 coins to be listed as a complete Groundspeak set. The coins are the GPS Adventures Maze Minnetrista, a 2005 Lackey, a 2007 Lackey and a Colorado Wherigo geocoin. A pretty nice package and should be a good boost to the TnT Auction fund. Thanks to Groundspeak for showing your support! I will get these coins listed on E-bay tomorrow. They will have TnT in the title and all funds will be sent directly to Tank and Tracy's paypal account. - Robin

Are these up yet? A search isn't getting me anywhere...

One of Robins friends had surgery so she has staying with her for a few days. Robin should be back tonight and will start the auction tonight or tomorrow.

Ah, I hate to hear that. No sweat, she needs to take care of her friend :laughing:

It may take a little longer than I thought. She will be back soon! :)

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I am here :unsure: . My best friend who is only 38 years old was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a mastectomy on Wednesday. I thought I could get the auction up before I went to stay with her, but it didn't work out that way. Stayed with her until I had to work Friday night. She is doing as well as can be expected. I find it incredible that a mastectomy is a same day surgury!!!

Here is the link to the auction TnT Complete Grounspeak 4 coin set Geocoin Trkbl w/icon. It is listed as "geocoin" vs geocoins because when you search for geocoin - "geocoins" don't come up in the search. These coins where donated by Groundspeak and the funds raised will go directly into Tank and Tracy's paypal account. Please bid generously!

Quick update. Tank is still mostly unconsious: however,,,,,,,, we are seeing more alertness and some response to commands. He is opening both eyes and will look at us when talked to sometimes. He is now controling his blood pressure, body temp, heart rate, and breathing with little or no medical support. He is able to move/ lift his hands and legs and has made a few short trips out of the house in his wheelchair and seems to like being outside. We had a trip to the doctor's office,,,, he did like like being there, but as soon as we left he calmed right back down. It turns out that the lump they removed from me is not something to worry over, his mom is doing well and may get the cast off her arm in another few weeks if pins look good.

We will let you all know what happens around here soon. Again thanks for all the candles,prayers, and help.]

Tracy, Tank, Justin and Hallie

Quick update. Tank is still mostly unconsious: however,,,,,,,, we are seeing more alertness and some response to commands. He is opening both eyes and will look at us when talked to sometimes. He is now controling his blood pressure, body temp, heart rate, and breathing with little or no medical support. He is able to move/ lift his hands and legs and has made a few short trips out of the house in his wheelchair and seems to like being outside. We had a trip to the doctor's office,,,, he did like like being there, but as soon as we left he calmed right back down. It turns out that the lump they removed from me is not something to worry over, his mom is doing well and may get the cast off her arm in another few weeks if pins look good.

We will let you all know what happens around here soon. Again thanks for all the candles,prayers, and help.]

That is just incredible to hear! Even more incredible that it looks like he'll regain use of both arms and legs and that you're able to see some sort of emotion with him!

It's going to be a long road back, but you know you have all our support!

*hugs*

Naomi.... off to light more candles!

I have gotten all our orders sent and caught up and will be placing a few coins up on E-bay ourselves here in the next week or two also. You folks have been awesome and have made a huge difference in me being able to stay home with Tank and not stress over the pile of bills not yet covered by his insurance. You don't realilize how much the very basics of wipes, q-tips, over the counter meds, and other meds not covered by government insurance can add up to very quickly till it means what can you wait for and what is needed now. I cannot communicate how humbled we are by your kindness.

Outstanding!!! That's wonderful news and we'll keep up the prayers for you all ;)

Definitely a good news day, thank you so much for taking the time to give us an update, I'm sure you know we are all thinking of you and praying.

The Unite for Tank Geocoins are up on Ebay. They can be found at Socalgeocoins.com and all proceeds will go to Tank and Tracy. There are 20 gold le coins that are only to be sold on Ebay so please watch for them and Bid Generously.

Thanks again Everyone for your support.

Matt and Nan

Hello! I probably never talk with Tank in the forums! I am new!

I am deeply sorry for what happent to him! I light a candle too! No matter if I do not know Tank, My prayers will be for him!

Today, 28th of March is my Birthday! I hope as a present to see you recovering soon, so we can see you posting again! We might talk in the forum too!

Keep fighting Tank!

His wife needs courage too!

Nikos

Tracy,

I am so glad that Tony has made such wonderful progress. It truly is an answer to prayers to see that he's made such strides toward full mobility and consciousness... We at GC4C continue to pray for him and we look forward to the day when he brings out his newest coin design.

Blessings from all of us,

Jason

You folks are truely awesome!!!!! This week has had some highs and lows. I had a bad day yesterday and felt very weak. Faith crashed and I needed a boost. We walked to the Church down the road to take Tank out of the house, they had a special music group there to sing.... Well, he became more alert during the music and I had started to regain a more possitive outlook..... Came home and saw that you folks again came through on yet another auction of the Groundspeak coins that were donated. We cannot thank you all enough for the time you have given us to spend with Tank as well as knowing we can provide the meds he needs that are getting very expensive that even his new government Medicaid is not covering. They will cover 5 meds a month and even reduced down, he is still on 10 different ones. The doses are dropping and we hope to get more of them taken away shortly.

Thank you again.

Edited by T"n"T

You folks are truely awesome!!!!! This week has had some highs and lows. I had a bad day yesterday and felt very weak. Faith crashed and I needed a boost. We walked to the Church down the road to take Tank out of the house, they had a special music group there to sing.... Well, he became more alert during the music and I had started to regain a more possitive outlook..... Came home and saw that you folks again came through on yet another auction of the Groundspeak coins that were donated. We cannot thank you all enough for the time you have given us to spend with Tank as well as knowing we can provide the meds he needs that are getting very expensive that even his new government Medicaid is not covering. They will cover 5 meds a month and even reduced down, he is still on 10 different ones. The doses are dropping and we hope to get more of them taken away shortly.

Thank you again.

Tracy, stay strong kiddo!! I completely understand how hard this is, it seems to be a never ending nightmare! Just know that we are all praying for Tank and all of you! I've said before...my Grandma was "out of it" for some time with the same slow return as you describe in Tank's condition...Tank sounds like he's coming slowly back!!

I wish there was more I could do or say to help more...must think....

Give those youngsters a big HUG and know we're ALL here giving you a big HUG as well!!

Thank you again.

Stay strong Tracy. We continue to pray for you and Tank.

We have a few of the Dragon coins up for auction. Over the next few weeks I will be getting some other stuff up too. Going through coins to see what is not activated and can help with things here. Will let you all know whats going up.

Will also be posting some here first.

Searches for geocoin TnT should find them. Thanks.

All is going well here. Hoping to get out to church again this week, working on getting van able to transport.

<Content removed by moderator>

I was pleased to be able to talk to Tracy earlier this week and happy to find out that these auctions have been helpful in many ways. Of course the funds raised have been useful, but it has also been uplifting to see the support of the geocoin community. Thanks to all who have bid on the auctions and donated coins!

As an update, the 4 coin Groundspeak set sold last week for $332.00. Thanks to Groundspeak and all of you who bid!! ;)

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster
<Content removed by moderator>

I was pleased to be able to talk to Tracy earlier this week and happy to find out that these auctions have been helpful in many ways. Of course the funds raised have been useful, but it has also been uplifting to see the support of the geocoin community. Thanks to all who have bid on the auctions and donated coins!

As an update, the 4 coin Groundspeak set sold last week for $332.00. Thanks to Groundspeak and all of you who bid!! :grin:

First to bid ;)

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster