TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

A quick update for all today. Will copy to other post threads also. We have Tank home and he is actually doing much better since he has came home. His temp we have been fighting since Dec. has gone almost to normal, and he has not even needed his Blood pressure meds for the week now. We are seeing small step towards responses coming faster and hope that he is just happy to be home. We are still having trouble with Tennessee's lack of in home help. If we would send him to a nursing center and leave him, they cover just about everything. Here it is hard to get even the basics of help.

I would like to thank eveyone for all the blessings, donations, and support that has been giving to our family. You do not know how much that has helped in a very difficult time here.

Some sad news to report as well, It seems that I will need to ask for prayers for me as well. I will be going for surgery on Monday morning to remove a tumor from under one arm. Should be fairly simple process, not sure on what the follow up will be.

Will keep updates posted. Thanks again for everything.

Tracy , Tank, Justin and Hallie

Hoping to hear an update when you're up to it Tracy, I hope the surgery went smoothly. Please take care.

tsun

Been Busy catching up with my life this week, Candle Lite, Have you both in my Thoughts and Prayers USA 45

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...eng&gi=TANK

I am reposting this link on the next page to make it easier to keep those candles going...

I am glad to hear Tank is at home now, hopefully that speeds recovery. Please take good care of your self post-op and keep those spirits up!

For those that may have missed it the first time I posted:

Thanks to Tennessee Jed I have an other auction up and running, with all of the proceeds being sent directly to Tracy and Tank. Tennessee Jed Geocoins - 2 Coin Set Everyone please check it out and put your bids in. Thanks Chuck for the great coins for a great cause!!

This is a 2 coin set, the hard enamal and the glitter coins and right now it is only up to a little over $20. I know we can do better than that!!

Edited by WI_Robin

Thanks to Tennessee Jed I have an other auction up and running, with all of the proceeds being sent directly to Tracy and Tank. Tennessee Jed Geocoins - 2 Coin Set Everyone please check it out and put your bids in. Thanks Chuck for the great coins for a great cause!!

This is a 2 coin set, the hard enamal and the glitter coins and right now it is only up to a little over $20. I know we can do better than that!!

I pumped it up a notch....but not too much!! Come and get me!

Yep we can do better! I just placed a couple of bids and it appears I'm in a fight for them! LOL

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

You're it!!

Can't afford to bid on anything right now, we're so broke we can't afford to pay attention :rolleyes:, but as a proud owner of one of the glitter Tennessee Jed coins, I can say they are truly a great and fun coin and one of our absolute favorites! Good size, great use of color, colorful and they make ya happy to look at!

I love it!

Naomi <_<:(

***BUMP***

Less then 10 hours left on the Tennessee Jed 2 coin set!!!! I just bumped it up a bit more to help with this great cause!

BID BID BID!! You know you want them!! :blink:

Tennessee Jed 2 Coin Set

Less than 2 hours left!! The 2 coin set is now at $88 and a bargain at that! :unsure:

Sadly, an unexpected Jeep problem leaves this out of my reach...but I agree! Come on people, this is too low for these great coins!!

You don't realize how short 48hrs are when you Light The Candles

With the Blizzard and losing Phone service (DiaL UP were in the boonies)here in Ohio takes me a while to get back here. Now the floods are coming lol seems it's always something. Please Don't forget to Light A Candle For Tank. MS 42 and I lite ours. Thanks USA 45

Candle lite....God bless you both

O God, in our hearts, we name those who are facing illness and pain. We join our prayers with the prayers of all who love them. Give them renewed comfort and courage. Strengthen in them the healing powers You have placed within us all. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with their care. May the knowledge of Your love and ours give added hope to them and to their dear ones. May they find even greater strength because our prayers are linked with theirs.

Candle lite....God bless you both

O God, in our hearts, we name those who are facing illness and pain. We join our prayers with the prayers of all who love them. Give them renewed comfort and courage. Strengthen in them the healing powers You have placed within us all. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with their care. May the knowledge of Your love and ours give added hope to them and to their dear ones. May they find even greater strength because our prayers are linked with theirs.

Amen!!

Naomi, Micke and the girls.

Thanks for the support. I am still waiting on pathology to return test results on the lump they removed. Crossing fingers. Tank's mom is doing well after having emergancy surgury on her arm after a fall the day I had surgury. They had to place two pins in it to put a compound facture back together. After all the bad news of the rest of us falling apart,,,,, Good news is that Tank is doing very well at home. He is more alert, his eyes are responding and pupils are contracting now. He has periods of more awakeness and is doing well with his treatments. Still waking for the big day when he fully wakes up. I feel the prayers working in many ways here. Thanks again for them all.

Thanks for the support. I am still waiting on pathology to return test results on the lump they removed. Crossing fingers. Tank's mom is doing well after having emergancy surgury on her arm after a fall the day I had surgury. They had to place two pins in it to put a compound facture back together. After all the bad news of the rest of us falling apart,,,,, Good news is that Tank is doing very well at home. He is more alert, his eyes are responding and pupils are contracting now. He has periods of more awakeness and is doing well with his treatments. Still waking for the big day when he fully wakes up. I feel the prayers working in many ways here. Thanks again for them all.

I should not want anyone to feel misled by the above, this may not be the last of these coins that make an appearance in America, however - there were only 50 of these coins made, so there will not be many more making an appearance. For a current view of where they all are visit this map

I think TJ thought there might be a few more trades available, 10 trades were made, this was the limit I set for trades. And unless anyone wants to part with their coin, this will be the ONLY one that goes up for sale.

Many thanks to TJ for suggesting this donation and organising the auction with WI_Robin.

Edited by Highland Geofairy

I should not want anyone to feel misled by the above, this may not be the last of these coins that make an appearance in America, however - there were only 50 of these coins made, so there will not be many more making an appearance. For a current view of where they all are visit this map

Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Hey - no need for you to apologise TJ, my eagerness to put the record straight was not well thought out, I should have emailed you to edit the post. No harm done, I hope.

I received a package from Groundspeak today. It had 4 coins to be listed as a complete Groundspeak set. The coins are the GPS Adventures Maze Minnetrista, a 2005 Lackey, a 2007 Lackey and a Colorado Wherigo geocoin. A pretty nice package and should be a good boost to the TnT Auction fund. Thanks to Groundspeak for showing your support! I will get these coins listed on E-bay tomorrow. They will have TnT in the title and all funds will be sent directly to Tank and Tracy's paypal account. - Robin