TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

Only two more days left on the Poker Coin auctions. They're doing great, come by and check them out!

Also put two more coins up tonight that were donated and auctioned by special permission from the Geocaching Jedi!

Here are links to the auctions:

dflye #1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

dflye #2:

earthrooster #1:

Set of 13 coins:

Just a couple of hours left on these! Check them out! :laughing:

e-mail received from TnT Geocoins Feb 22, 11:19 -0800

Once again, I find myself saying sorry. I am truely sad to not have been

able to provide the response and service that I myself expect to uphold as

of late. This is the first trip home in several weeks. I have had a small

trip to hospital myself here, but am doing fine now. We are in a very

complicated process of bringing Tank home. This is difficult as he is still

in coma. Things should begin to return to normal( as much as possible) here

in the following week, with me having daily computer access.

All orders will be processed and caught up by middle of the next week if not

sooner. The Quilt coins are on the way. I had thought all info was given to

mint before they left on Holiday. I had overlooked the tracking codes being

forwarded and did not recieve information on that oversight due to not

having access to e-mail. Was lucky enough to have a friend at another coin

vender speak with our rep at mint and get a hold of me. All is clear now and

coins should arrive first thingthis week. Labels are ready and all will ship

out as quickly as I can. Notices will be sent to e-mail of record.

Once again I would like to thank everyopne that has helped during this great

crisis of ours. Prayers and good thoughts for Tank's health are also

welcome.

Tracy and Tank

Edited by Toojin & Bart

A quick update for all today. Will copy to other post threads also. We have Tank home and he is actually doing much better since he has came home. His temp we have been fighting since Dec. has gone almost to normal, and he has not even needed his Blood pressure meds for the week now. We are seeing small step towards responses coming faster and hope that he is just happy to be home. We are still having trouble with Tennessee's lack of in home help. If we would send him to a nursing center and leave him, they cover just about everything. Here it is hard to get even the basics of help.

I would like to thank eveyone for all the blessings, donations, and support that has been giving to our family. You do not know how much that has helped in a very difficult time here.

Some sad news to report as well, It seems that I will need to ask for prayers for me as well. I will be going for surgery on Monday morning to remove a tumor from under one arm. Should be fairly simple process, not sure on what the follow up will be.

Will keep updates posted. Thanks again for everything.

Tracy , Tank, Justin and Hallie

A quick update for all today. Will copy to other post threads also. We have Tank home and he is actually doing much better since he has came home. His temp we have been fighting since Dec. has gone almost to normal, and he has not even needed his Blood pressure meds for the week now. We are seeing small step towards responses coming faster and hope that he is just happy to be home. We are still having trouble with Tennessee's lack of in home help. If we would send him to a nursing center and leave him, they cover just about everything. Here it is hard to get even the basics of help.

I would like to thank eveyone for all the blessings, donations, and support that has been giving to our family. You do not know how much that has helped in a very difficult time here.

Some sad news to report as well, It seems that I will need to ask for prayers for me as well. I will be going for surgery on Monday morning to remove a tumor from under one arm. Should be fairly simple process, not sure on what the follow up will be.

Tracy, thank you for the update. As for your well being, I am So sorry that the higher power has chosen to test your faith. What can I say except that I Know that we here in the forums are always behind you. Some can only offer their thoughts and prayers while the others can offer donations. I also know that you appreciate Everything that each individual can offer to do. I am hoping that you have a surrounding support system so you can try to take it easy. MY Best wishes are for you and your speedy recovery :o !

Wow Tracy you sure do have your hands full. Thanks for the update and that's wonderful news on Tank! I hope things continue to turn out positive and you can resolve the home care issue.

Prayers and thoughts are still being sent out and guess I'll have to redouble my efforts and hope for a smoothe surgery and positive news on that as well!

Please take care of yourself! All my best.... tsun

Tracy, Tank, Justin and Hallie - My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I wish I lived in the area - I would certainly give you a hand with that home care issue. We are very fortunate in WI and have very good access to home care and great state covered health insurance for those who need it. Just keep at it, sometimes there are resources available that you don't find out about until you do a lot of research.

Thanks to Tennessee Jed I have an other auction up and running, with all of the proceeds being sent directly to you. Tennessee Jed Geocoins - 2 Coin Set Everyone please check it out and put your bids in. Thanks Chuck for the great coins for a great cause!! I will be adding an other (one of the extra Carousel Horse that I bought), but right now I have to run.

My prayers are with you and your family. Hope your surgery goes very will and am glad Tank is home and hope he continues to improve.

Hello Tank and Tracy,

Wonderful new to hear that Tank is at home and there is been grogress with him. Sad to hear tho about the needing more help at home. With what Robin says that is to bad, those that need the medical help it is hard to get and there is so many people out there that don't really need it and just abuse the system, and take everything they can get. Unfortunetly, people that do need it, do everything they can and seems like it is so hard to get and the waitting process is so long. Are prayers are with you and the Family. We hope that your surgury goes well for you and your recovery goes by fast and everything turns out well for you.

Keep your heads up and wish we lived closer to give more of a helping hand. We pray for you all continously.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

For anyone (like me) who couldn't figure out how to light a candle...

Go to the candle site http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...eng&gi=TANK and just click on one of the unlit wicks. You will be led through it. Its easy-peasy...

I suppose this was intuitively obvious to many people, but I didn't get it...

Be well...

The link worked great. I've lit a candle for Tank. Since I'm currently deployed to Iraq, I lit the candle from Iraq. When our candle goes out, I'll have my wife lit one Stateside for Tank.

Jer

Another candle has been lighted - folks, we only need a few more for the whole page to be full and glowing warmly.

The power of sounds and smells from someone's home provide a special healing.......as it was in years gone by. Wished we lived closer to help - prayers and love being sent your way!