TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

A quick update on Tank's condition:

Tonight Tracy said his temperature has been up a little. But he's still responding to stimulus, as well as moving his head around some. He still hasn't awakened yet. He's still in the hospital, in a regular room. Thanks to all of your for your continued prayers and support!

Thanks for the update. I'm still praying and lighting candles for him.

Two notes,

first, We're glad to hear that he's exceeding the doctors expectations and we look forward to the day when we hear that he's out of the coma.

Second, Just an idea for the coins... could you set a base price and leave it open for a donation for those who are interested in paying more. I do understand that this will make the production more complex for the coordinator but this would leave it available for those people who cannot afford very much as well as leaving it open for those who wish to make a larger contribution.

I look forward to seeing this coin come out. Beth and i would definately love to be able to support this very worthwhile venture.

Jason

Caution! Three TnT auctions got yanked off E*** this morning. I got the following message:

You recently listed the following listing:

260206351162 - G O'Coin Bug Esquire Mystery Coin - A TnT Auction

260206353006 - 3Doxies Gold LE Geocoin (Hard to Find) - A TnT Auction

260206354560 - Ultimate Waypoint Antique Copper AE - A TnT Auction

The listing was removed because it violated the e*** Charity policy. The violation occurred when you included the following information in your listing:

The proceeds from the sale of this coin will go to assist Tank and Tracy from TnT with some catastrophic medical expenses.

We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

e*** encourages Community members to support charities. Accordingly, we have partnered with MissionFish to make it easier for members to donate to the organizations of their choice. However, because charitable fundraising is heavily regulated by federal and state law, we've created very specific guidelines regarding charitable solicitation on eBay.

Sheesh. Hmmm. I wonder if they'll be okay with me relisting and taking out the "offending" language?

;)

(Names changed to protect the not so innocent!)

Caution! Three TnT auctions got yanked off E*** this morning. I got the following message:

You recently listed the following listing:

260206351162 - G O'Coin Bug Esquire Mystery Coin - A TnT Auction

260206353006 - 3Doxies Gold LE Geocoin (Hard to Find) - A TnT Auction

260206354560 - Ultimate Waypoint Antique Copper AE - A TnT Auction

The listing was removed because it violated the e*** Charity policy. The violation occurred when you included the following information in your listing:

The proceeds from the sale of this coin will go to assist Tank and Tracy from TnT with some catastrophic medical expenses.

We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

e*** encourages Community members to support charities. Accordingly, we have partnered with MissionFish to make it easier for members to donate to the organizations of their choice. However, because charitable fundraising is heavily regulated by federal and state law, we've created very specific guidelines regarding charitable solicitation on eBay.

Sheesh. Hmmm. I wonder if they'll be okay with me relisting and taking out the "offending" language?

;)

(Names changed to protect the not so innocent!)

They might have pulled them because you listed them before they made the 9% total at end of auction change yesterday. you still had the old percentage . my daughter got hers yank too but it was not geocoins it was on house items. same things she been sell for a long time. They have a whole new line up of prices now. Maybe if in title just put TNT you can get away with it. USa 45

I was worried that was going to happen. Right now there are several "charitable" geocoin auctions running. Mine are still up, you can check them out. I tried to word things in a way that "we" understand what the auctions are for but specifically avoid stating the funds are going to anyone else. ;)

Tank is doing ok right now, we are having huge issues with transfers right now. There are no nursing centers that have all the services he needs that have rooms that will accept him without insurance yet. The help you all have given is wonderful and will help with some of the expenses if we can find a home to bring him to. The issues is that most nursing centers at that level run close to $6000 a month for room and braod only. Trying to see if we can bring him home to a house.... Looking for a place that would be work for that close to our other home here with the rest of the family. This will be a huge huge undertaking on my part and is being very time consuming now. Hope to let everyone know what's up soon. Thanks for everything and prayers of healing and transition move or great.

Tracy, Tank, Justin, Hallie

The Jan. 31st deadline for the pokerchip coins is up, so when are they going to be on the auction block? :lol: Some of the few who had them made are kind of curious as to how much they will bring Tracy and Tank. And thanks to Matt for donating so much of his own time and funds for the cause. :lol: The coins being made for them is a great idea and I'll take a set.

There is currently a G. O'Coin Bug Esquire coin on ebay - This coin was donated to help T"n"T with Tank's medical bills by G. O'Coin Bug him/herself so it's ok to bid on it. The first time the coin was listed the e-place pulled the auction because it apparently violated their policies. It has been re-listed now but no mention could be made of the auction. There's not much time left so...here's your chance!

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-OCoin-Bug-Esquire-My...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just put a bid on it. I would think if you just put "TnT" in the title amd no mention of it being a charity & the funds going to them that it would fit their policy and also tell us that these are the donated coins

Less than 20 minutes on the auction. This is a REALLY cool coin and the money is going for a great cause. Get those bids in there!!!

I have a few more auctions up and running thanks to donations from Laval K9 and CachingCoins.

LE Glitter Laval K9 Geocoin

CachingCoins Birds of a Feather Geocoin

LE Purple Quadcacher ATV Geocoin

#12 Geocache Hockey Geocoin

Canada's Capital Cachers Biking Against MS Geocoin

Please check these auctions out and bid generously. All proceeds will go directly to TnT's paypal account. Shipping and E-bay fees are my donation. Every little bit helps! Thanks!!

One day left on these!!

Tank is doing ok right now, we are having huge issues with transfers right now. There are no nursing centers that have all the services he needs that have rooms that will accept him without insurance yet. The help you all have given is wonderful and will help with some of the expenses if we can find a home to bring him to. The issues is that most nursing centers at that level run close to $6000 a month for room and braod only. Trying to see if we can bring him home to a house.... Looking for a place that would be work for that close to our other home here with the rest of the family. This will be a huge huge undertaking on my part and is being very time consuming now. Hope to let everyone know what's up soon. Thanks for everything and prayers of healing and transition move or great.

Tracy, Tank, Justin, Hallie

I just hope all the hard work pays off! So sorry you have to worry bout such financial situations, when much energy has spent worrying about the one you love :lol: ...That sucks- I wish I was rich!

May your trials be dampened by good fortune! :huh: -Keep on hangin on!

The Jan. 31st deadline for the pokerchip coins is up, so when are they going to be on the auction block? :huh: Some of the few who had them made are kind of curious as to how much they will bring Tracy and Tank. And thanks to Matt for donating so much of his own time and funds for the cause. :huh: The coins being made for them is a great idea and I'll take a set.

Going to try and get them up this week. Working on getting a good photo of the set this weekend (and work life seems to be hitting me kind of hard these days)...

:lol:

I have a few more auctions up and running thanks to donations from Laval K9 and CachingCoins.

LE Glitter Laval K9 Geocoin

CachingCoins Birds of a Feather Geocoin

LE Purple Quadcacher ATV Geocoin

#12 Geocache Hockey Geocoin

Canada's Capital Cachers Biking Against MS Geocoin

Please check these auctions out and bid generously. All proceeds will go directly to TnT's paypal account. Shipping and E-bay fees are my donation. Every little bit helps! Thanks!!

These are ending in 3 hours. I will be placing some more up for auction including a geocoinclub ammocan, a 2007 Lackey, a Tennessee Jed hard enamel, a Tennessee Jed glitter, a Geowoodstock 4 volunteer and a Gold MWGB 2006 volunteer; all Thanks to Tennessee Jed. Also a Pengo Family XLE Foggy Silver Geocoin w/Glitter Enamel - Thanks to Pengo Family.

Thanks again for everything. It is uplifting to know so many people care when times are this bad. Things are pretty much the same here. Going back to hospital in a min. Long days and long nights, but Tank is holding his own and we are praying that the longer he is sleeping the more healed he will be when he wakes.

Tracy , Tank, Justin, and Hallie

Here are some more thanks to Tennessee Jed for the donations and Pengo Family and Groundspeak for authorizing the sales. :ph34r:

Tennessee Jed Hard Enamel Geocoin

GeoWoodstock 4 Volunteer Geocoin

2007 Groundspeak Lackeys Geocoin

October 2005 Geocoin Club Ammocan

Glitter Tennessee Jed Geocoin

Pengofamily XLE Satin Silver/Glitter Geocoin (only 12 made)

2006 Midwest GeoBash Volunteer Geocoin

They will be listed for one week. Please bid generously! Thanks!!

Edited by WI_Robin

I made some errors in the listings for the MWGB 2006 geocoin and the 2007 Lackey. I guess you shouldn't work on these kind of things when you have to leave the house at 6 with one kid and have the other kid asking "when are you going to be off the computer every 5 minutes :ph34r: . Tennessee Jed and I thought that it would be better to remove the listing and then relist them. I will get them back up tomorrow on a 5 day listing, so they will end Saturday afternoon. So sorry for any inconvenience. - Robin

Okay, the poker coins are up and running. I broke down and used the photos that TnT took as they turned out much better than anything I was getting. The extras also went up for auction tonight. Here are the links:

dflye #1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

dflye #2:

earthrooster #1:

Set of 13 coins:

Thanks so much to all who donated, and for your patience while we collected the coins and got the listing up. Bid on! :D

They went up tonight Randaddy:

dflye #1:

dflye #2:

earthrooster #1:

Set of 13 coins:

Thanks so much to all who donated, and for your patience while we collected the coins and got the listing up. Bid on!

Came across this today from a friend of ours and thought we would share it with everone else. Enjoy. Thought this would be a proper place to post this to share with everyone.

A remarkable phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston radio station KSBJ FM 89.3. So profound, the station has it posted on their website. Click above to listen to it. It's short. Val and Barrysweetlife

Here are some more thanks to Tennessee Jed for the donations and Pengo Family and Groundspeak for authorizing the sales. :ph34r:

Tennessee Jed Hard Enamel Geocoin

GeoWoodstock 4 Volunteer Geocoin

2007 Groundspeak Lackeys Geocoin

October 2005 Geocoin Club Ammocan

Glitter Tennessee Jed Geocoin

Pengofamily XLE Satin Silver/Glitter Geocoin (only 12 made)

2006 Midwest GeoBash Volunteer Geocoin

They will be listed for one week. Please bid generously! Thanks!!

Yikes these are going crazy. ;)