TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

I just spoke to Tracy. Tank has been off the ventilator for about 3 days now so that's going very well. He is moving around quite a bit but hasn't really awakened yet. Since he is doing so well off the ventilator, he is being moved to the step-down unit. Now for the bad news...Tank's mother is now in the hospital. She's having problems with her blood pressure and blood sugar. Unfortunately she is in a different hospital than Tank. Tracy really appreciates all of your prayers - keep up the good work!

Its great to read that Tank is doing well and we hope that his family are taking good care of themselves, especially with a new concern. I don't post much to this thread as its awkward for me, but you're in our thoughts and we hope only the best for the whole family.

I am still keeping them in my prayers. I just got home from a day trip with LadyBee4T and this was on my list of things to check before I crash for the night. Glad to see a rather positive update, but sad to see now there is yet another concern for them.

I'll keep praying and will update my church prayer chain too for continued prayers.

God bless and Good night, anne

I just spoke to Tracy. Tank has been off the ventilator for about 3 days now so that's going very well. He is moving around quite a bit but hasn't really awakened yet. Since he is doing so well off the ventilator, he is being moved to the step-down unit. Now for the bad news...Tank's mother is now in the hospital. She's having problems with her blood pressure and blood sugar. Unfortunately she is in a different hospital than Tank. Tracy really appreciates all of your prayers - keep up the good work!

Its great to read that Tank is doing well and we hope that his family are taking good care of themselves, especially with a new concern. I don't post much to this thread as its awkward for me, but you're in our thoughts and we hope only the best for the whole family.

The Auctions are up and running :ph34r: . Please check them out and bid generously. All paypal payments are being sent directly to Tank and Tracy.

2005 Groundspeak Lackeys Geocoin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Mickey Diver Mystery Coin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Artist Edition Cache Critters Geocoin

22+ Geocoin Nerds Geocoins - Thanks Nerds :huh:

I see the Mickey Diver is already getting some bids. Way to go gang!!

I had them posted on the previous page, but it doesn't hurt to bring them to the top ;) .

The Auctions are up and running :ph34r: . Please check them out and bid generously. All paypal payments are being sent directly to Tank and Tracy.

2005 Groundspeak Lackeys Geocoin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Mickey Diver Mystery Coin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Artist Edition Cache Critters Geocoin

22+ Geocoin Nerds Geocoins - Thanks Nerds :huh:

I see the Mickey Diver is already getting some bids. Way to go gang!!

I had them posted on the previous page, but it doesn't hurt to bring them to the top ;) .

THANKS Robin....with everything happening around my house lately, I just missed this!! Great JOB!!!

About two and a half days left on these auctions!

Less than 24 hours left! Thanks for all the bids!

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and given us generous offers of coins to post. Please send me a picture and any info you have and I will put them up for auction tomorrow or Monday. You can send all info to this email address Socalgeocoins@aol.com . And if anyone else wants to send in some coins you can ship them to me at:

Matt Schapiro

ATTN: TNT Geocoin fund

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Thanks to all for your generous support,

Matt

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

Socalgeocoins.com

i hope you are still able to honor this, as I will be shipping 2 coins off tomorrow. One is a Triple Dragon and the other I will list ASAP as I have not picked it out yet.

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never...Still hopin for the best!

Seems all the auctions are going very well. Has anyone heard from Tracy how Tank is doing? Last Update I saw was 5 days ago. I know some of you talk with Tracy so let her know that all of us here are thing of her and Tank . If anyone has heard please post. Thank You USA 45

One last bump, two hours to go! Thanks everyone!

I haven't spoken to Tracy since last week, She told me Tank was doing ok physically and that they were going to see if he could breathe on his own. And if so they would probably be moving him out of the hospital and into a home to help him. She said she would be updating us all this week as well and wanted to Thank everyone for their support and generosity.

I still have a bunch of coins that I will be putting up Tomorrow at 6:30 pm, A few coins were listed today

Geojellies Geocoins

Midwest Geobash Geocoinclub Geocoin

Bad Dawg 83 Personal Geocoin

Retro Spinner Geocoin

HiDude_98 Personal Geocoins 2 coins up Dutch Auction

Frozen Buns Geocoin

Here are a few new Auctions and I will put the rest up for tomorrow night.

Thanks Everyone for your support, Bid generously and happy caching.

Matt and Nan

One last bump, two hours to go! Thanks everyone!

Thanks to everyone for their bids! Over $250.00 was sent to TnT from these auctions.

I don't think I posted on Thursday we posted 50 Auctions with over 30 coins from the TnT Fund. So Take a look and see. There are some really nice coins.

Bid Generously and Happy Caching.

Matt and Nan

Did you mean 30 auctions with over 50 coins.... :D

Nice work socalgeocoins and bluecherry... for the work done with the auctions.....and all the others that donated those geocoins fetching some nice figures...... :D

SCB

I love the candle lighting for Tank. I have been asking about Tank and Tracy in the Auction for Tank and did not see this one . My eyes when reading the forums are not that good. So I'm glad I clicked on this one as it will keep me up to date on Tank. Our Prayer's and thoughts are with Tank and His Family. Seems when It rains it pours, Will keep Tanks Mother in our Prayers also. Thanks for the up dates here.I will have to put this one on watch list so I don't miss any thing. USA 45

Edited by USA 45

I didn't realize that there was another Post on updates on Tank. by 3 Doxies. I have that one on watch now. I wish I knew a way to make my letters bigger so I can read all the post in Forums. Anyway I'm in here to do a bump up. Thanks for all the help everyone is giving Tank & Tracy . USA 45

Edited by USA 45

Just thought everyone should know, I've received a couple of spam ebay messages from sellers saying they have the same item I've bid on and I can negotiate a price from them to purchase it.

The thing is, the item they're claiming to have is the Geo-Jellies set, which of course, is impossible.

So be aware if you get messages like that, they're just spam.

Mickey Diver and the Lackey coin are now up and running.

PLEASE bid generously, these are for a GOOD cause!

Well I tried my hardest to add Mickey to my collection. Ended up running the auction to $330 before I ran out of time. :unsure: Congrats to the winner of this great coin! What everyone is doing with these auctions is just awesome!

Just thought everyone should know, I've received a couple of spam ebay messages from sellers saying they have the same item I've bid on and I can negotiate a price from them to purchase it.

The thing is, the item they're claiming to have is the Geo-Jellies set, which of course, is impossible.

So be aware if you get messages like that, they're just spam.

You should try to report those type of emails to ebay.

I bid on the lackey and now I am getting a lot of 2nd chance offers for it. I forwarded them to spam whatever it is. I just signed up for the eplace to help TNT and this is quite the learning experience. According to there spam people if you bid quite a bit and lose this happens quite often. I din't think I bid that much but I guess a few people thought so. Just wanted to let others who signed up to help TNT this could happen to them so they are aware of it. Luckily the first 2nd chance offer I received for my very first auction was legit. The first one I got on the lackey didn't look real which is why I checked into it. The one I got tonight looks real but the sellers name isn't right.