TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

I spent a few hours with Tank last night while Tracy took care of some things she needed to do. He was off the ventilator for about 7 hours yesterday, breathing on his own. If they can just get him weaned off the vent, he will be able to be placed in a facility much closer to home while he continues his recovery. He continues to react strongly when they move him around which is a good sign. His temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate are good too. Thanks to all of you who are praying for him - Keep up the good work!

If I set up a few eBay auctions for Tank, is it possible to set the paypal address to their paypal address? This way, when the auction winner pays, it'll go directly to that account.

If it goes to my account, then I have to transfer it to Tank's account, wouldn't Paypal take out their fees twice?

If I set up a few eBay auctions for Tank, is it possible to set the paypal address to their paypal address? This way, when the auction winner pays, it'll go directly to that account.

If it goes to my account, then I have to transfer it to Tank's account, wouldn't Paypal take out their fees twice?

There is no way that I know of and yes, paypal takes the fees twice.

There is no way that I know of and yes, paypal takes the fees twice.

Thanks Mare, maybe I'll send a check to them instead of Paypal getting a double fee.

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V1

Very Cherry - Steel City Babes

V2

Dragon Berry - DresselDragons

Cookies-n-Dream - TMOCM - donated by DresselDragons

Hurricane - Steel City Babes

English Cider - Klever Boys

Delta Dawn - Rivercity

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Spotted Cow - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Sauvignon Blanc - Usyoopers

Kidney - Donorgirl

Red the Dog - Frank n Beck

BN Brain Matter - MrExplorer3 - donated by rsfish1

nickel Brain Matter - MrExplorer3- donated by rsfish1

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Moose Droppings - Swedish Bikini Team - donated by Lelle1987

Northern Lights - Sedish Geocachers - donated by Lelle1987

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Zinfadel - CA Royal Flush

Ocean Waves - Steinwalzer

Steel-O-Licious - Steel City Babes

Ghost Orchard - GLADESLVR

Arsenic - ~Bank

Habanero Honey - Zazth

Thorne Berry - Zazth

Isbjornsbar - Mousekakat

Hanna Bananaberry - Mousekakat

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well.

I set my auction up that way, with the funds going directly to TnT, instead of me. Didn't have any problems with it at all. When I get the other auctions up and running I will do the same thing with them. :D

I set my auction up that way, with the funds going directly to TnT, instead of me. Didn't have any problems with it at all. When I get the other auctions up and running I will do the same thing with them. :D

Cool, I'll have to try that. Thanks!

We have all our TNT auctions going directly to their paypal account so it goes directly to them. The only thing you have to pay for are the listings and the fees.

Any news as to the Lackey and Mickey Diver coins going up??

I set my auction up that way, with the funds going directly to TnT, instead of me. Didn't have any problems with it at all. When I get the other auctions up and running I will do the same thing with them. :)

I am going to get hopefully all of the auctions up on Sunday. I am still waiting for a few Nerds and I wanted to post all of the auctions at the same time. Sundays also seem to be a good time to start/end auctions on. If you want them up sooner I can do it tomorrow afternoon. :).

I set my auction up that way, with the funds going directly to TnT, instead of me. Didn't have any problems with it at all. When I get the other auctions up and running I will do the same thing with them. :)

I am going to get hopefully all of the auctions up on Sunday. I am still waiting for a few Nerds and I wanted to post all of the auctions at the same time. Sundays also seem to be a good time to start/end auctions on. If you want them up sooner I can do it tomorrow afternoon. :).

No no...not rushing you at all, just was wondering since I'm suddenly heading off to VEGAS BABY!!!!!! THANKS for the update, looks like I'll likely miss the whole sale (well, I'll be here until Tuesday, then 9 days of fun and sun)!!

Bumpity, bump, bump!

Greetings friends of Tank & Tracy-

As one who shares Tank's love of geocaching and scouting, and after communicating with Tracy about my desire and ideas to help out, I am very pleased to announce the Tank & Tracy GeoMag fundraiser.

I have created a "Promo Code" box on the magazine subscription page. Every subscription ordered between now and GeoWoodstock~VI (in May) that we receive with the word "TANK" in the Promo Code box, will generate a $1 contribution to Tank and Tracy.

If you have already subscribed, please send me an email and I will add the "Tank" memo to your order. mike@geocachermagazine.com

My best wishes to Tank, Tracy and their family for a smooth journey toward a wonderful recovery. My family & staff's thoughts and prayers continue to be with you at this difficult time.

-MJ / GeoMag

*Note to Moderator: A copy of this posting has been forwarded to Groundspeak to keep them "in-the-loop". This will be the only place we post this notice as we don't wish to violate any Groundspeak policies.

I truly apologize for this post but this is the quickest way to pass along correct information, I'll email the seller in a minute (not sure who it is).

There are several versions of the Earth Turtle geocoins up for auction. My name is listed as the donating person. I'm not sure if this was accidentally put in there but I am NOT the donor. I can't take credit for something I didn't do.

Secondly, most people here should know this but it is possible that some don't or the auctions could be misunderstood by some bidders. The coins being offered by the seller note that one is a copper/black nickel version and the other listed as a silver/black nickel version. There are no such versions. They are all copper or all silver. There is only 1 two-tone edition and that is gold/black nickel.

If the seller sees this note, I hope you can revise your listing to show the proper metals and proper donor of coins. I hate to see someone bidding for a good cause thinking they are getting one coin but end up with another.

Sorry... I felt the need to clarify this issue. Other than that, I hope the auctions do well (all TnT auctions).

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

As one who shares Tank's love of geocaching and scouting, and after communicating with Tracy about my desire and ideas to help out, I am very pleased to announce the Tank & Tracy GeoMag fundraiser.

I have created a "Promo Code" box on the magazine subscription page. Every subscription ordered between now and GeoWoodstock~VI (in May) that we receive with the word "TANK" in the Promo Code box, will generate a $1 contribution to Tank and Tracy.

If you have already subscribed, please send me an email and I will add the "Tank" memo to your order. mike@geocachermagazine.com

My best wishes to Tank, Tracy and their family for a smooth journey toward a wonderful recovery. My family & staff's thoughts and prayers continue to be with you at this difficult time.

-MJ / GeoMag

*Note to Moderator: A copy of this posting has been forwarded to Groundspeak to keep them "in-the-loop". This will be the only place we post this notice as we don't wish to violate any Groundspeak policies.

You learn everyday in this Sport.........I had been hunting for a magazine (maybe I needed coordinates instead of a search engine) - didn't know about this one. Thanks for posting and the promo code too!

I spent a few hours with Tank last night while Tracy took care of some things she needed to do. He was off the ventilator for about 7 hours yesterday, breathing on his own. If they can just get him weaned off the vent, he will be able to be placed in a facility much closer to home while he continues his recovery. He continues to react strongly when they move him around which is a good sign. His temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate are good too. Thanks to all of you who are praying for him - Keep up the good work!

That's great news! Thank you for keeping us updated and we'll keep up the prayers! :grin:

We never knew there was a geocaching magazine. So we purchased it this evening and cant wait to receive our first issue. We also purchased because we thought this is pretty nice that there will be money helping Tank and the Family with medical bills. Tank and the family been in our thoughts and prayers everyday.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

Still need 6 to make a full set; some folks donated a couple of coins so there will be some singles going up for auction too...

Update: I have 10 coins towards a full set with 2 enroute in the mail from Dorsetgal. There are six folks that I haven't heard from. I also have 3 single coins folks who sent more than one. Hopefully we can get these up for auction soon!

:grin:

Edited by ShmilyNMe

I have received the ones from Frozen buns and I will be putting them up this weekend and most of the rest I have left, I have been trying to get good info on the coins and the Turtle coins I put the info from the website which says they are 2 tone and they are not. And Were donated by another cacher and not Tsun. I will try to ammend that ASAP, Everyone else who has sent me coins I hope to have up by monday at the latest.

I just talked to Tracy and there isnt any new News about Tank, He is responding to touch but he hasnt had any mental activity as of yet, they are going to take him off the ventilator and if he can breathe without it they will move him to a home and see how he reacts. Thanks to Everyone who has helped to make this a smooth transition for Tracy and the Kids.

Anyone who want to send coins can still send them to me and just give me as much details about the coins and if you have pictures that way I can get them up faster. Also I have some Nerds that will be shipping out on monday to go with the group.

Keep your eyes open for some new listing this weekend and I will post when they go up.

Bid Generously and Happy Caching.

Matt and Nan

Thanks for the update!!!!

-MJ / GeoMag

Never knew about the magazine, ordered with the promo code....

Still send my well wishes.

The Auctions are up and running :) . Please check them out and bid generously. All paypal payments are being sent directly to Tank and Tracy.

2005 Groundspeak Lackeys Geocoin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Mickey Diver Mystery Coin - Thanks Rockin Roddy!

Artist Edition Cache Critters Geocoin

22+ Geocoin Nerds Geocoins - Thanks Nerds :unsure:

I see the Mickey Diver is already getting some bids. Way to go gang!!

About two and a half days left on these auctions!

I just spoke to Tracy. Tank has been off the ventilator for about 3 days now so that's going very well. He is moving around quite a bit but hasn't really awakened yet. Since he is doing so well off the ventilator, he is being moved to the step-down unit. Now for the bad news...Tank's mother is now in the hospital. She's having problems with her blood pressure and blood sugar. Unfortunately she is in a different hospital than Tank. Tracy really appreciates all of your prayers - keep up the good work!