TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

I added two auctions tonight for coins that were donated by Horsegeeks. Still waiting for a full set of the poker coins and then they will go up as well. Here are the links to the auctions:

Trez Pirate Trezure Ver. 2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

Complete Set of "Hazards of Caching" Coins:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

Happy Bidding!

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V2

Dragon Berry - DresselDragons

Cookies-n-Dream - TMOCM - donated by DresselDragons

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Spotted Cow - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Sauvignon Blanc - Usyoopers

Kidney - Donorgirl

Red the Dog - Frank n Beck

BN Brain Matter - MrExplorer3 - donated by rsfish1

nickel Brain Matter - MrExplorer3- donated by rsfish1

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Moose Droppings - Swedish Bikini Team - donated by Lelle1987

Northern Lights - Sedish Geocachers - donated by Lelle1987

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well.

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

snip

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well.

Mine are regoing out again 01/01/08 they were returned to me for insufficient postage...go figure none of my other ones were. :blink:

Got mine repackaged with extra postage and will go out again tommorrow. Sorry.

Watch for the #1 Geocoin Fairy coin on eBay later this evening with the proceeds going to TNT. Please do not link to it since it's not a trackable coin. Thanks.

Well we are outbid. We finally had to give up but with 6 days left and the sweet fairy being at 75.00 this one should help knock down some of those medical bills.

I'm starting to get concerned about the update wait.

Thoughts and prayers are still with Tony and Family.

Us too. We contiue to pray for Tank, Tracy and the rest of the family.

Us, as well!

Naomi and family!

We too... I'm hoping that no news means that Tony has come out of coma and everyone is spending their time with him...

I just spoke with Tracy - Tank is still holding his own. The trach placement went well. They're still controlling his breathing with the ventilator right now. He has responded to commands at times but not really consistently. His temperature is still steady, as is his heart rate and blood pressure. His heart and kidneys are working well and there's no fluid or sign of pneumonia in his lungs. Keep those prayers going - they are making a difference!

There were some issues with the Delft Blue Klomp sale the other day, I contacted them to see if my purchase actually went through and when to expect the coins to be mailed. If and when they get here I will put one up for auction to help out.

Still keeping you and your family in our thoughts

It seems that the Delft Blue Klomp coins were over sold and they have to decided to limit the coins per person. I will be making a monatary donation to TnT rather than the Klomp coin as I don't have any really "good" coins, jellies, or poker chips to help you guys out.

I didn't think I had any coins that would do very good at raising money to help out other than the Delft Blue Klomp, but I have a set of the Legend of the Sand Dollar that is doing very well on ebay right now. I will be sending the money from the sell of those coins to TNT.

Edited by bvnlj

I didn't think I had any coins that would do very good at raising money to help out other than the Delft Blue Klomp, but I have a set of the Legend of the Sand Dollar that is doing very well on ebay right now. I will be sending the money from the sell of those coins to TNT.

Nice set and a very worthy cause. I've placed a bid.

V2

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Kidney - Donorgirl

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Zinfandel - CA Royal Flush

Back from "vacation" - I think I need a day to recover!! I have Rod's Mickey Diver and Lackey coins. I will set up an auction for these soon and will post here when those are up.

These are the Nerds that I have received so far:

(2) - Mr. Explorer3

(2) - Steinwalzer

(1) - Mama Wood

(2) - Lyonden_Ut

(2) - CLAMM

(1) - Loridarlin

These are all different versions of the Nerds and I am donating one each of my 4. That brings the total so far to 14. I am expecting some more soon. If you have a nerd I encourage you to send it for the auction. I would like to collect as many as possible. I will update the list as I get new ones. Thanks everyone for your generous donations!!

Edited by WI_Robin

V2

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Kidney - Donorgirl

Lemon Zuma - GeoScooter1

Idaho Spud - LoriDarlin

Zinfandel - CA Royal Flush

Two from Sweden are officially on their way to you! They are out of our hands and in the mail system!

Naomi :P