TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

Not posting a long reply for you tonight as I really need to get back soon. We had a great day as far as days go for now. Tank's ventalator was reduced by almost half of number of breathes and he is maintaining the rest on his own. His infection has been controled and is almost gone, he is beginning to respond to more touches and voices. Not making voleentary effofts yet though, mostly basic reflexes(more than we had hoped for). Still not a pretty picture but his strong body is fighting to give his brain some more time to heal.

Thanks for all the wonderful cachers out there,

Tracy, Justin, And Hallie

I just talked to Tracy. Tank is continuing to try to breathe on his own and those attempts seem to be stronger. The doctors are considering inserting a trach tube to better control the ventilator and maybe try to wean him off of it. His vitals are staying stable and less intervention is required to maintain that stability. He is responding to stimulus but still can't follow commands for voluntary movements. While we were talking, she got a call from the hospital saying that his heart had stopped briefly but re-started in response to manual chest compressions. Of course, this was really scary for her. She's going back to the hospital now. Please continue to pray for her safety and Tank's healing. Thank you!

It is a blessing to hear that Tony is continuing to get stronger...

All the while I also pray that the Lord continue to support Tracy and the kids as this has got to be a difficult time for them.

We continue to check at least 3 or 4 times a day for updates and information as it comes available.

Jason

Not posting a long reply for you tonight as I really need to get back soon. We had a great day as far as days go for now. Tank's ventalator was reduced by almost half of number of breathes and he is maintaining the rest on his own. His infection has been controled and is almost gone, he is beginning to respond to more touches and voices. Not making voleentary effofts yet though, mostly basic reflexes(more than we had hoped for). Still not a pretty picture but his strong body is fighting to give his brain some more time to heal.

Thanks for all the wonderful cachers out there,

Tracy, Justin, And Hallie

Hang in there, Tracy, and know that you've got prayers and well wishes headed your way from all points of the globe! Glad to see some good news in there!

Naomi, Micke and the girls

Here are the coins that went up for Auction at 6;30 pm and will go for 7days, all the money will go directly to Tank and Tracy. Please help as much as you can.

Coin1

coin2

coin3

coin4

coin5

coin6

coin7

coin8

coin9

coin10

coin11

coin12

coin13

coin14

coin15

coin16

coin17

coin18

coin19

coins20 and 21

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and given us generous offers of coins to post. Please send me a picture and any info you have and I will put them up for auction tomorrow or Monday. You can send all info to this email address Socalgeocoins@aol.com . And if anyone else wants to send in some coins you can ship them to me at:

Matt Schapiro

ATTN: TNT Geocoin fund

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Thanks to all for your generous support,

Matt

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

Socalgeocoins.com

If someone wants to do the Nerds and geogelly Auctions let me know and we will forward them on to you. Or if you perfer you can ship them all to me. I dont mind either way.

Thanks Again,

Matt

In case anyone missed these already up and running....BID BID BID!!!!! Some great coins going far to cheap here!!

We put in some bids. Maybe someone can combine all the different auction links into one post.

Another of our local cachers spoke to Tracy this morning - here is his report:

I just talked to Tracy a few minutes ago. They were taking Tank down for more tests to see why his heart quit. She said his temperature was up a little this morning also. The doctors are hoping everything goes well enough for another week, thats how long it will take the blood to start leaving the area that is injured and they can know more then. She said thanks to everyone for prayers and thoughts. Keep it up folks!!

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Spotted Cow - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Oh dear!!! I haven't been in the forums during this busy time of year, but we will certainly begin praying for Tank, Tracy and family. While we haven't met them, I have had a nice e-mail exchange with Tracy about their quilt series of coins. My heart aches for her.

Rochelle, aka Mrs. Car54

Just listed my (4) coin Randaddy set on ebay. All proceeds will go to Tracy. It was a hard decision. I was never going to sell the Copper Version.

But, reflecting back, last October, my Son was involved in a major car accident. He had a brain injury and it took days and then weeks, and then months to get him back. I pray the same for Tank & Tracy.

It may be slow, but hang in there. We all Love you Both............

eabc1el8.th.jpg

Edited by The Randaddy

We haven't been to the forums in some time, and tonight I read this terrible news.

Tank and his family will be in our hearts and prayers daily. We know what you are going through.

Three years ago, my father suffered a devistating stroke. The doctors didn't give us much hope either. Our faith and our prayers remained strong, and though it took quite some time, through the grace of God, my father recovered. He was left paralyzed on his right side, but we learned how to help him live a normal life. He had a happy life, until he suffered a massive stroke almost a year later. We brought him home, where we cared for him, until the Lord decided it was time to bring him Home.

There are some doctors who will admit that the power of prayer can work miracles that they can not.

To Tank's family, I would like to offer a poem that gave me strength during our trying time:

Where there is prayer...

HOPE is heard,

Forgiveness is found,

Laughter is shared.

Where there is prayer...

Work is worthwhile,

Sadness is softened,

FAITH is deepened.

Where there is prayer...

Trust is cherished,

PEACE is present,

Hearts are at HOME.

Where there is prayer...

God WILL be.

During trying times, my father used to tell me "Let go, and let God. He hears you, and he ALWAYS knows what's best."

God Bless all of you!

Better Half

(Ryder3 & Better Half)

Edited by Ryder3 & Better Half

There were some issues with the Delft Blue Klomp sale the other day, I contacted them to see if my purchase actually went through and when to expect the coins to be mailed. If and when they get here I will put one up for auction to help out.

Still keeping you and your family in our thoughts

It seems that the Delft Blue Klomp coins were over sold and they have to decided to limit the coins per person. I will be making a monatary donation to TnT rather than the Klomp coin as I don't have any really "good" coins, jellies, or poker chips to help you guys out.

Still keeping you and your family in our thoughts

As the geojellies come in I will update the list this way everyone will know when I have recieved their coins and everyone else will know which jellies are going up for auction. The first of the coins arrived today so here are the jellies I have in my hands for auction so far. There are many more on the way and thanks to everyone who has given up some of their jellies.

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Sauvignon Blanc - Usyoopers

Kidney - Donorgirl

Red the Dog - Frank n Beck

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great.

Edited by bluecherry

I just got off the phone with Tracy and there have been some little improvements but no big changes. Tank's pupils are somewhat responsive which is a positive sign. He is maintaining his blood pressure well but his temperature still spikes from time to time and they have to cool him down. His heart rate is also good. They haven't put in a trach yet because they were waiting on the CT scan - the CT showed that there wasn't a new bleed and that's good. They will probably do the trach on Monday. Keep the prayers going!

Copied from the TnT thread:

I just spoke with Tracy and there have been some little improvements but no big changes. Tank's pupils are somewhat responsive which is a positive sign. He is maintaining his blood pressure well but his temperature still spikes from time to time and they have to cool him down. His heart rate is also good. They haven't put in a trach yet because they were waiting on the CT scan - the CT showed that there wasn't a new bleed and that's good. They will probably do the trach on Monday. Keep the prayers going!

I just got off the phone with Tracy and there have been some little improvements but no big changes. Tank's pupils are somewhat responsive which is a positive sign. He is maintaining his blood pressure well but his temperature still spikes from time to time and they have to cool him down. His heart rate is also good. They haven't put in a trach yet because they were waiting on the CT scan - the CT showed that there wasn't a new bleed and that's good. They will probably do the trach on Monday. Keep the prayers going!

Thanks for the news! We're keeping up our positive thoughts and prayers for the whole family over here.

The rest of the links:

One auction up and running: XLE WI_Robin E-bay auction for Tank and Tracy . I will list my nerds as well, but first I am going to see if I can do a group of nerds.

Here are the coins that went up for Auction at 6;30 pm and will go for 7days, all the money will go directly to Tank and Tracy. Please help as much as you can.

Coin1

coin2

coin3

coin4

coin5

coin6

coin7

coin8

coin9

coin10

coin11

coin12

coin13

coin14

coin15

coin16

coin17

coin18

coin19

coins20 and 21

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and given us generous offers of coins to post. Please send me a picture and any info you have and I will put them up for auction tomorrow or Monday. You can send all info to this email address Socalgeocoins@aol.com . And if anyone else wants to send in some coins you can ship them to me at:

Matt Schapiro

ATTN: TNT Geocoin fund

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Thanks to all for your generous support,

Matt

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

Socalgeocoins.com

If someone wants to do the Nerds and geogelly Auctions let me know and we will forward them on to you. Or if you perfer you can ship them all to me. I dont mind either way.

Thanks Again,

Matt

Howdy --

I've added a couple of eBay sales to support Tank & Tracy as well; please check out:

2007 Czech Geocoin (unactivated)

2007 Misawa Navy Ball Challenge Coin (untrackable)

Liverpool '08 Geocoin (unactivated)

The Navy Ball coin is the one I designed for the local shindig this year. Also, I have another auction going here:

Custom First-to-Find Certificate

I'm donating some time and artwork to the winner, in the form of a digital first-to-find certificate. You can decide on a certificate for a single cache, or something you can reuse as your own personal FTF certificate for all your caches.

I suggest that you other fabulous artists out there might want to auction off custom work, such as custom pathtag/geotag/etc designs or other custom design. I don't know if people will jump on it, but hopefully they will! : )

Edited to add: Oops! Forgot to mention that I've set up the auctions so that the payment goes directly to TnT, and I'm also eating the shipping (that's right, no shipping for the winner) as part of my contribution to the cause.

Today I put up 3 New Auctions so please bid generously. The 1st one is Donated by Gator Nation

Gator Nation Donation

Hollora Donation

Cache Maine

More auctions will follow in the next few days and as I get more information to list other items.

Again if you want to just send in some money to them you can use their direct paypal address which is located in the 1st post.

Thanks again Everyone for your generous donations.

Thanks,

Matt and Nan

<Typo edit by request - Eartha>

V2

Dragon Berry - DresselDragons

Cookies-n-Dream - TMOCM - donated by DresselDragons

V3

Skunked - Accordiongal

Cream Pie - Bluecherry

Sauvignon Blanc - Usyoopers

Kidney - Donorgirl

Red the Dog - Frank n Beck

BN Brain Matter - MrExplorer3 - donated by rsfish1

nickel Brain Matter - MrExplorer3- donated by rsfish1

Here are the jellies I have recieved so far. Thanks to everyone who has dontated jellies. I want to say that these all look really great. I'm really looking forward to this auction. I'm going to have Socal list it so I can bid on them as well. :sad:

Thanks for the bump, WI_Robin! I was going to do that today but you beat me to it. : )

Folks, there's a hair over two days left on my auctions, which right now are set to send $37.50 directly to Tank n' Tracy. THANK YOU to everyone who has bid, and I hope everyone else has a chance to take a look and put in their offers. Thanks again!

We haven't been to the forums in some time, and tonight I read this terrible news.

Tank and his family will be in our hearts and prayers daily. We know what you are going through.

Three years ago, my father suffered a devistating stroke. The doctors didn't give us much hope either. Our faith and our prayers remained strong, and though it took quite some time, through the grace of God, my father recovered. He was left paralyzed on his right side, but we learned how to help him live a normal life. He had a happy life, until he suffered a massive stroke almost a year later. We brought him home, where we cared for him, until the Lord decided it was time to bring him Home.

There are some doctors who will admit that the power of prayer can work miracles that they can not.

To Tank's family, I would like to offer a poem that gave me strength during our trying time:

Where there is prayer...

HOPE is heard,

Forgiveness is found,

Laughter is shared.

Where there is prayer...

Work is worthwhile,

Sadness is softened,

FAITH is deepened.

Where there is prayer...

Trust is cherished,

PEACE is present,

Hearts are at HOME.

Where there is prayer...

God WILL be.

During trying times, my father used to tell me "Let go, and let God. He hears you, and he ALWAYS knows what's best."

God Bless all of you!

Better Half

(Ryder3 & Better Half)

Thank you Better half for your lovely prayer. I'm glad that your father is now doing well and his story i hope will give hope to Tracy and hers. A little more hope comes from my Grandfather who suffered very similarly to your father... That was back in 1985 and the old B**ger is still going strong. he had to relearn to live again, to write with his left hand, to drive a car and he got to see his 3 youngest married and another 5 grandchildren grow up.

Our hearts and prayers are with Tracy and the family and we hope and pray for good news and recovery in the new year.

Ljayxox

Whoo Hooo - $148.49 was the winning bid for the XLE WI_Robin geocoin. Thanks to everyone who bid. Payment has been made directly to TnT's paypal account. I know it's not a big difference, but I hope it helps!

I am still collecting Nerds for an other auction. They have started arriving at my mailbox. I will post a list of what I have on Jan 3rd. I am going a small trip with my honey and our kids. I think it's the first non-geocaching trip I have made with him (unless there happens to be a FTF opp on the way there :) ).

If you have a nerd to donate please send it to me ASAP - I am willing to trade mine for yours. My address is:

Robin Engler

915 Fairmont Ave

Eau Claire, WI 54703

I am really hoping to get a full set for the auction (Hint, Hint) :)

When I get back I will be adding some more auctions including the Mickey Diver and Lackey, donated by Rockin Roddy. I will also be auction off a silver AE Cache Critters geocoin that I received as part of the Fox and the Hounds Thanksgiving Contest. Other coins coming as well, yet to be announced.

It 's great to see everyone getting together to do what they can for someone else!

I played around a bit with those coins Karma added, but didn't take the high bidders out...yet! I'm REALLY interested in that Bridge coin, but fear It's WAY out of my league!!

Love the fish coins too Karma...might have to buy some of those!!

Ooops....seems I'm now the high bidder on a couple of these...better bid higher and take me out!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

I spoke with Tracy a little while ago. Though the doctors say there haven't been any significant changes, there have been some positive signs. His temperature has been stable for over 24 hours, as have his blood pressure and heart rate. He opened one eye briefly but wasn't actually following anything with it. Last night he moved his legs when told to, but didn't repeat the action so it's unclear whether it was a response to a command or not. They're still planning to do the trach tomorrow. I'll continue to keep you updated when I hear anything new. Please keep praying! Thanks!