TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

We are still willing to put in a one or two of our poker coins from the group project. I just don't think I will be able to handle putting them up on ebay since I have not had an acct. with them in a long time and we really can't aford the fees? If someone is willing to put them up then I will ship a coin or two to them if we get a good amount of the poker coins together.

That is very nice thing for you to do. I'm sure the Lackey coin will really help out.

For anyone interested in donating their jellies I'm going to collect them until the 10th of Jan and then list the auction for the group of jellies collected. If you want your jellies included in the group just email me and I will send you my address.

E-mail sent

We are still willing to put in a one or two of our poker coins from the group project. I just don't think I will be able to handle putting them up on ebay since I have not had an acct. with them in a long time and we really can't aford the fees? If someone is willing to put them up then I will ship a coin or two to them if we get a good amount of the poker coins together.

I'm willing to match that Nora ... would you have time to email all the participants and see if they wish to donate also please? I am a bit pushed for time today.

Let's see if we can get a group of poker chips together for auction folks!

There were some issues with the Delft Blue Klomp sale the other day, I contacted them to see if my purchase actually went through and when to expect the coins to be mailed. If and when they get here I will put one up for auction to help out.

Still keeping you and your family in our thoughts

I will also add one of my party poker coin and a personal geocoin and some random ones that are for sale any more to help out. Contact me again with the shipping information and I will get them sent out as soon as possible.

Heal fast! Our prayers are on their way and will continue.

-paul

HiDude_98

Ok, since I sent out the emails this morning I've already seen or heard from these people willing to donate at least one or two poker coins. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Bad Dawg 83

Hi Dude_98

Dorsetgal

geoholic - sent me an email

sfwife - posted in the TNT needs our help thread

Randaddy - posted in the TNT nees our help thread

Nochipra

That makes 6 so far out of the 15 I sent emails to plus us which makes 7. I think there were 19 groups participating? Tank and Tracy said that 2 were going out as gifts but I don't know who to? Some people may be on vacation out of town right now so we may not get a response out of everyone I sent emails to til they get back. I don't know when we should try to get these on ebay but if we could get someone to volunteer to have these coins sent to them and put them on ebay for us it will be greatly appreciated. We no longer have an ebay acct. and can't really afford the fees. Thank you to everyone who has said they would donate a coin(s) toward the cause so far.

Ok, since I sent out the emails this morning I've already seen or heard from these people willing to donate at least one or two poker coins. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Bad Dawg 83

Hi Dude_98

Dorsetgal

Nochipra

ADDED:

ShmilyNMe - I just got an email

That makes 7 so far out of the 15 I sent emails to plus us which makes 8. I think there were 19 groups participating? Tank and Tracy said that 2 were going out as gifts but I don't know who to? Some people may be on vacation out of town right now so we may not get a response out of everyone I sent emails to til they get back. I don't know when we should try to get these on ebay but if we could get someone to volunteer to have these coins sent to them and put them on ebay for us it will be greatly appreciated. We no longer have an ebay acct. and can't really afford the fees. Thank you to everyone who has said they would donate a coin(s) toward the cause so far.

Bad Dawg 83

Hi Dude_98

Dorsetgal

Nochipra

ADDED:

dflye - ok your on the list, thanks

That makes 8 so far out of the 15 I sent emails to plus us which makes 9. I think there were 19 groups participating? Tank and Tracy said that 2 were going out as gifts but I don't know who to? Some people may be on vacation out of town right now so we may not get a response out of everyone I sent emails to til they get back. I don't know when we should try to get these on ebay but if we could get someone to volunteer to have these coins sent to them and put them on ebay for us it will be greatly appreciated. We no longer have an ebay acct. and can't really afford the fees. Thank you to everyone who has said they would donate a coin(s) toward the cause so far.

Edited by Nochipra

Nora: Just curious-are you counting TnT and Quick-at-em (their son) in the 15 coin count? They had coins made too, but I'm sure we wouldn't be asking them to donate their coins as well. Just need to be careful that we don't falsely advertise as a "full set"...

Thanks again for organizing this and if you need help with the Ebay auction we would be happy to do the listing. I know Tank and Tracy really appreciate all the love and support they have received from this wonderful geocaching community!

I've sent out emails to everyone that was listed in the poker project thread. There may still be 2 other I don't know about though? Anyone interested in donating their poker coin please post here.

I replied to a post somewhere, maybe its not the right place though....usyoopers are in for a poker coin, send us an address.

Getting the geojellies together is going very well so far people have donated about 15 different flavors. Thank You to everyone who is helping to make this auction a sucess. If you wish to donate a jellie please contact me. They can be any version and any flavor. They will all be auctioned together On Jan 10th. Thanks :yikes:

The Cache Maine team and I enjoyed being together this afternoon. We discussed this fund raiser. CMT is planning on sending a donation so I got out my coin box and added one too.

A full set (3 coins) of the Mini Seashell coins with the jeweled stone on the inside of the shell. CM will add my donation to their shipment (along with my SI).

Thank you for allowing the community to participate!

The Cache Maine team and I enjoyed being together this afternoon. We discussed this fund raiser. CMT is planning on sending a donation so I got out my coin box and added one too.

A full set (3 coins) of the Mini Seashell coins with the jeweled stone on the inside of the shell. CM will add my donation to their shipment (along with my SI).

Thank you for allowing the community to participate!

Package is all ready to go....our team is sending a 2007 Maine coin and two Maine Pirate Quest, one gold, one antique bronze.

I hope our contributions along with everyone elses make things a little easier for TnT.

From Hollora:

holloracoins.jpg

From Cache Maine:

cachemainecoins.jpg

Hi,

You can add in one of my poker coins to the group being put together for the sale. Let me know where to send it to.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Bad Dawg 83

Hi Dude_98

Dorsetgal

Nochipra

ADDED:

That makes 8 so far out of the 15 I sent emails to plus us which makes 9. I think there were 19 groups participating? Tank and Tracy said that 2 were going out as gifts but I don't know who to? Some people may be on vacation out of town right now so we may not get a response out of everyone I sent emails to til they get back. I don't know when we should try to get these on ebay but if we could get someone to volunteer to have these coins sent to them and put them on ebay for us it will be greatly appreciated. We no longer have an ebay acct. and can't really afford the fees. Thank you to everyone who has said they would donate a coin(s) toward the cause so far.

Has there been any up dates on his condition?

I haven't been able to reach Tracy today (she can't always have her phone on), but yesterday Tank was responsive to touch, light and sound. He is still unconscious, but is breathing above the respirator which is also good. He is still in very serious condition and there is no way to predict the outcome, only time will tell. Please keep those prayers going!

OK, a little mouse with a huge heart whispered in my ear today that my desire to donate my donated Mickey Diver coin to Tank and Tracy is fine! I have already had contact with WI Robin about selling the 2006 Lackey, maybe you'd also be able to list this one on ebay?

I'll be sending you an email Robin.

Let's bid often and generously on these and ALL other coins, every little bit will help!

OK, a little mouse with a huge heart whispered in my ear today that my desire to donate my donated Mickey Diver coin to Tank and Tracy is fine! I have already had contact with WI Robin about selling the 2006 Lackey, maybe you'd also be able to list this one on ebay?

I'll be sending you an email Robin.

Let's bid often and generously on these and ALL other coins, every little bit will help!

WoW - That's incredible!! What a generous community we have. I am glad to help by listing any coins on E-Bay. There will be some others because some of the people sending me nerds asked if they could donate other coins as well.

So far I have about 20 nerds coming, I hope to collect them all. I am quite willing to trade to get ones that I need to complete the set, no problems there.

So far the WI_Robin coin is up to $76. Way to go!! I know this won't go far in paying hospital bills, but the everyday stuff doesn't go away because someone gets sick. If these donations pay for gas, babysitters, lunch at the hospital - or just an hour or two away from reality; that's a good thing too. I hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy holiday season.

OK here's the score.

Patty Aka BlueCherry is taking the Geo Gellies so if you are dontaing those Send them directly to her.

If you are donating Nerds Robin Aka WI_Robin will be taking those so please send them directly to her.

For the rest of the coins you can either send them to me or Robin to list on Ebay. Again my Email is Socalgeocoins@aol.com and you can ship any items you wish to dontate to:

Matt Schapiro

Attn: Tank Geocoin Fund

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Or if you want to help them by donating some money to them you can send it directly to their paypal account at:

TStimps@hotmail.com.

Again Thank you Everyone who has stepped up to help with this wonderful cause during this holiday season. Here's to all Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays and A wonderful new year.

Thanks,

Matt and Nan

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

OK here's the score.

Patty Aka BlueCherry is taking the Geo Gellies so if you are dontaing those Send them directly to her.

If you are donating Nerds Robin Aka WI_Robin will be taking those so please send them directly to her.

For the rest of the coins you can either send them to me or Robin to list on Ebay. Again my Email is Socalgeocoins@aol.com and you can ship any items you wish to dontate to:

Matt Schapiro

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Or if you want to help them by donating some money to them you can send it directly to their paypal account at:

TStimps@hotmail.com.

Again Thank you Everyone who has stepped up to help with this wonderful cause during this holiday season. Here's to all Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays and A wonderful new year.

Thanks,

Matt and Nan

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

I can donate one of my new coins but you'll need to take a picture of it for e-bay.

REALLY great to see all the goings on here, wonderful to see so many caring people. THANKS everyone for showing how we can all get together in times of crisis!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!

These coins will not even scrape the surface of what will be needed, but rest assured the money from these will help and are appreciated....KEEP THEM COMING!!! And THANK-YOU ALL!!

Bad Dawg 83

Hi Dude_98

Dorsetgal

Nochipra

ADDED:

ShmilyNMe - I just got an email, thanks

Mr Jiffy - just added, thanks

That makes 9 so far out of the 15 I sent emails to plus us which makes 10 . I think there were 19 groups participating? Tank and Tracy said that 2 were going out as gifts but I don't know who to? Some people may be on vacation out of town right now so we may not get a response out of everyone I sent emails to til they get back. I don't know when we should try to get these on ebay but if we could get someone to volunteer to have these coins sent to them and put them on ebay for us it will be greatly appreciated. We no longer have an ebay acct. and can't really afford the fees. Thank you to everyone who has said they would donate a coin(s) toward the cause so far.

These are the 15 people that I sent emails to that were listed in the Who's up for a poker party? thread:

1. sfwife - On the list to donate

2. THE RANDADDY - On the list to donate

3. TEAM 9-ER -

4. Bad Dawg 83 - On the list to donate

5. MRJIFFY - On the list to donate

6. earthrooster -

7. HiDude_98 - On the list to donate

8.ShmilyNMe - On the list to donate

Nochipra -Not included in email - On the list to donate

9. Dorsetgal - On the list to donate

10. geoholic28 - On the list to donate

T"n"T - Not included in email

11. usyoopers -

12. TheBisch -

13. Sinclair of Rosslyn -

14. dflye - On the list to donate

15.pixieslayer -

We have 10 people out of the 19 sets sent out that are willing to donate. If we get a TNT coin plus the 6 we have not heard from yet plus the other two whom I know will be getting theirs for Christmas( I know of one who will be asked once they receive them), only then can we claim a whole set but as it stands now we have an almost complete set which I still think could get a good price but we may have to wait til after Christmas to put these up for auction since some people may be away for the Holidays. My suggestion is to wait til after the New Year to see if anyone else is willing to participate. In the meantime we could send these coins to whomever is willing to put them on the auction.

ShmilyNME and SolCalGeocoins you both mentioned that you would be willing to put these on auction. Which one of you would like to have the coins sent to you?

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to send their coins so far. Hopefully we can help bring a little releif to a great family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nochipra

Matt Schapiro

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

TStimps@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Matt and Nan

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

A little late getting it together, but sending out some coins now. Please let us know when they've arrived.

Here are the coins that went up for Auction at 6;30 pm and will go for 7days, all the money will go directly to Tank and Tracy. Please help as much as you can.

Coin1

coin2

coin3

coin4

coin5

coin6

coin7

coin8

coin9

coin10

coin11

coin12

coin13

coin14

coin15

coin16

coin17

coin18

coin19

coins20 and 21

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and given us generous offers of coins to post. Please send me a picture and any info you have and I will put them up for auction tomorrow or Monday. You can send all info to this email address Socalgeocoins@aol.com . And if anyone else wants to send in some coins you can ship them to me at:

Matt Schapiro

ATTN: TNT Geocoin fund

P.O. Box 1266

Lomita, CA 90717

Thanks to all for your generous support,

Matt

Socalgeocoins@aol.com

Socalgeocoins.com

If someone wants to do the Nerds and geogelly Auctions let me know and we will forward them on to you. Or if you perfer you can ship them all to me. I dont mind either way.

Thanks Again,

Matt

In case anyone missed these already up and running....BID BID BID!!!!! Some great coins going far to cheap here!!

ShmilyNME and SolCalGeocoins you both mentioned that you would be willing to put these on auction. Which one of you would like to have the coins sent to you?

Nochipra

I sent an e-mail to SolCalGeocoins to see if they would like to handle all the auctions or if they would like for me to handle the Poker Coins and a few misc coins that Horsegeeks is sending to me. For now I would say send your misc coins to them and hold onto your Poker Coins until we decide how to handle those. We'll post back here ASAP.

I've got those auctions bookmarked and will definitely be doing some bidding while I'm off for the holidays!

:mmraspberry:

First thing I want to say is Wow everyone is really helping out and I know Tank and Tracy apperciate it. Now for an update on the geojellies right now we have over 20 flavors being donated to the group auction. These flavors are from all three versions made so it is going to be a great group of coins. The auction will go up on the 10th of Jan. this way everyone has time to get the coins to me so I can take pictures and write down all the flavors in the group. So keep a look out for the auction starting on the 10th of Jan. Last thing I have to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and I hope santa brings everyone what they are wishing for.

Tracy,

On behalf of the membership of Geocachers 4 Christ, You and your family are in our hearts and minds. While I've never met you, the very fact of having so many people talk of you in such a warm way tells me everything I need to know of the two of you.

I pray that the Lord keep you and Tony and your Children in His hands. I pray that He will breath a spirit of Peace into your heart and mind. In times like these its always difficult to deal with things and we all need a sence of His Hands holding us.

I also Pray that the Lord will heal Tony. I do believe in the healing power of prayer and have seen prayer lead to supernatural healings that Doctors cannot explain.

I pray that through this Holy Season, you and yours will remember to look towards Jesus for your support. This season is set aside for us to remember Him and what He has done for us.

Blessings,

Jason

Tracy,

On behalf of the membership of Geocachers 4 Christ, You and your family are in our hearts and minds. While I've never met you, the very fact of having so many people talk of you in such a warm way tells me everything I need to know of the two of you.

I pray that the Lord keep you and Tony and your Children in His hands. I pray that He will breath a spirit of Peace into your heart and mind. In times like these its always difficult to deal with things and we all need a sence of His Hands holding us.

I also Pray that the Lord will heal Tony. I do believe in the healing power of prayer and have seen prayer lead to supernatural healings that Doctors cannot explain.

I pray that through this Holy Season, you and yours will remember to look towards Jesus for your support. This season is set aside for us to remember Him and what He has done for us.

Blessings,

Jason

Amen, Jason, Amen!

Still praying here!

*hugs*

Naomi and Micke

My thoughts and prayers are with you Tony as well as your family. If anyone would like to I started a candle group where you can light a candle for Tony. Anyone can light one and it'll burn for 48 hours. If for some reason you can't find the group you can do a search on that site and look for the group I named TANK.

Light a Candle for Tony

I lit a candle and said some prayers for Tank. What a super neat idea. Thank you for telling us about it.