TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

So great reading the thoughtful wishes for TnT. Prayers, candels, and well wishes will help lift the families spirits. Remember, to help the Tony recover, the family first has to take care of themselves. Remember to take breaks, laugh and cry over funny memories in the past. Share meals and refreshements, take a nap. Let those who are close and able to do "errands" provide service for you. Everybody "Pays it forward" in their own unique way.

Remember, even though Tony is unconscioius, talk to him about all the well wishes, the beautiful Christmas trees, decorations, funny jokes, cards received in the mail, anything, watch old movies, espically the ones that make us all laugh. The power of the human voice carries a great message in healing.

Accordiongal

I am really sorry to hear this sad news. I came home today and found my new ultimate coin in a package from them sitting on the table. I have never met either of them, but it warmed my heart to see a coin dedicated to a part of my life that is so important to me and my family.

It's funny how I feel so connected to someone that I only know through the manufacture of this coin.

Then to find this thread just a few hours later is quite a shock.

As a faithful person, and a nurse I have seen firsthand the power and the answers to prayer. I will lift both of them in prayer tonight and will also put them on our church prayer chain.

God is the ultimate physician and will guide the staff caring for him.

Please keep us updated as you are able and know that an awful lot of us care very deeply.

love, anne

Just got home for a quick change and shower. As of 11pm tonight, Tank, tony, is still in a medically induced comma. However after the day we had tonight looks much better. His fever remained well over 107 for better part of the morning. Medicine will not work because of where the stroke is at. But they ice blanketed him and his temp is now at a much more normal 99. His blood pressure is stable and at a good level, now holding its own without being medicated. Much better then expected. The bleeding at his brain stem has slowed, possible stopped, waiting onthe mornings scan to verify. We are so blessed by good friends in our Scouting groups, Pool and Poker teams, and of course all of you wonderful cachers. Hopefully the power of many many prayers will be heard and answered in a possive way. We are more hopeful of his immediate survival as we enter a new day. But it may be a very very long road ahead.

Tonight I am having trouble thinking and will not get anything done here, I have someone is will be coming by to help get business stuff handled but it may take some time. Again I am sorry for delays or issues, at some point all will be taken care of.

So many have asked if there was anything they could do, for now yours prayers are my priority, if other needs come up in the following weeks I will let you know. But for now bessings are the greatest need by far.

Thanks again for everything you have all said. And when the doctors allow us to talk to him I read him your kind thoughts. As of now they want as little sound, light, touch to him as possible to allow his brain time to work on healing. They feel that the stimulation may cause the bleeding to resume.

God Bless and thank you,

Tracy, Justin, Hallie

Several of us were with Tony this past weekend and he acted as positive as ever showing his coins and hiking up a mountain to find a ammo box with his youngest boy. Not one of us would of thought anything like this would ever happen to him. While Tank, Tracy and their boys are at such a terrible point in their lives both Fluffy and I pray that our thoughts are with him and his family. God be with you and bless you Tank!

Well spoken Jed.

Get well soon Tank! Hang in there Tracy!

Just got home for a quick change and shower. As of 11pm tonight, Tank, tony, is still in a medically induced comma. However after the day we had tonight looks much better. His fever remained well over 107 for better part of the morning. Medicine will not work because of where the stroke is at. But they ice blanketed him and his temp is now at a much more normal 99. His blood pressure is stable and at a good level, now holding its own without being medicated. Much better then expected. The bleeding at his brain stem has slowed, possible stopped, waiting onthe mornings scan to verify. We are so blessed by good friends in our Scouting groups, Pool and Poker teams, and of course all of you wonderful cachers. Hopefully the power of many many prayers will be heard and answered in a possive way. We are more hopeful of his immediate survival as we enter a new day. But it may be a very very long road ahead.

Tonight I am having trouble thinking and will not get anything done here, I have someone is will be coming by to help get business stuff handled but it may take some time. Again I am sorry for delays or issues, at some point all will be taken care of.

So many have asked if there was anything they could do, for now yours prayers are my priority, if other needs come up in the following weeks I will let you know. But for now bessings are the greatest need by far.

Thanks again for everything you have all said. And when the doctors allow us to talk to him I read him your kind thoughts. As of now they want as little sound, light, touch to him as possible to allow his brain time to work on healing. They feel that the stimulation may cause the bleeding to resume.

God Bless and thank you,

Tracy, Justin, Hallie

I know it's hard and I know this sounds strange...but you need to be there for the youngsters....take care of yourself and the kids, God will work on Tony!! Don't let this frazzle your nerves to where you become sick as well.

Stay strong and know you have many here to lean on...and to lend a hand! Don't worry about business, that'll wait.

God bless you all

OMG, I am busy with my experiments at University and didn't have the time to check the forum for the last two days. I am now sitting at a computer at the University during lunch and reading this sad news... :)

My thoughts and prayers are with Tony, I hope he will recover soon! And for Tracy and the rest of his family, I wish you strength and power to manage this situation!

I spoke with Tracy a few minutes ago. Tony is still holding his own, and though he is on the ventilator he appears to be trying to breathe on his own from time to time. This is a very good sign! Tracy continues to draw strengh from all of your prayers on their behalf, and sounds good considering all she is going through. I just encouraged her to take care of herself - I think Rockin Roddy said it best above..."Take care of yourself and the kids, God will work on Tony!!"

I know there are a lot of prayer warriors out there continuing to lift them up - Thank You! The One who heals all hears you.

Praise the Lord! For the Lord is good; sing praises to His name, for He is gracious and lovely!

- Psalm 135:3

Edited by 3doxies

Several Years ago when My son got sick, I lit a candle to light my thoughts and prayers and help all my thoughts be sent in the right direction.

My son will never be the same as he was before being diagnosed with his affliction, but we have come to find he is who he is and we know whatever god has given us will be ok as he is my son and he will be the best he can be in whatever capasity he may have.

I light a candle now every year and send all my wishes and prayers with it.

I hope with your permission I can light another candle this season to include your thoughts and prayers with mine so we all can be comforted knowing our prayer will be heard.

Good thoughts and prayers for your loved ones.

Was home today with a very sick teen, so I had extra time to pray. Still lifting you up in prayers as is my church through our prayer chain.

Please take the advice given and take time to rest and relax as much as you can as you need to care for yourself and the family while he is being taken care of by the medical folks. It's a hard time of year to go through this, but know that there is a higher purpose in all this and you are being lifted up in heaven at this very moment.

God bless you, anne

:laughing: ...Oh man, this is saddening news!!!

Although I have yet to be blessed with your friendships, I send my thoughts and prayers to you, your family and your beloved Tank.

May our thoughts and prayers reach Tony at the effectiveness of miracles! We will continue to hope for the best and keep your family in our close thoughts!

You got alot of us sending our positive energies your way...so many that Tony will recieve them without a doubt!...We will continue till he is better.

EVERYONE!!!...Take this seriously, this stuff works in stange ways!!! Even if your not exactly religious, Send your positive energy to Tony, whether in prayer, thoughts or just a Healing wish...He needs our help!!!...Do it!!!

Thanks again everyone. just got home for the night will be going back early morning. No real change other than what Doxies has already mentioned. We may be seeing(actually feeling) early signs of some response. I think not for sure that during last two visits tonight Tank had made some small muscle hand movements while I was holding it. This is a new response we had not had before. Let us all pray it is truely that and they continue. This many prayers most help somehow. You cannot know how grateful we are for your support.

Tracy, Justin, and Hallie

I have just read this forum posting after missing a few days. Tracy, we only know you through your wonderful coins and have been so encouraged by your strong Christian witness. We will be adding our prayers to those of all the others and pray that Tony will be held in the arms of his maker and heavenly Father and gently restored to health. We also pray for you and the family Tracy. Rest in God's love and allow his peace, along with his strength to flow through you.

God bless

Iris & Rodney

We went by the hospital tonight and spent some time with Tracy. She said Tank has demonstrated some slight movements but it's not clear whether they are voluntary or involuntary. Also, from the readings on the ventilator, it appears that he may be trying to breathe on his own from time to time. His blood pressure and temperature are staying pretty stable. There's still a long way to go and the next few days will be critical, so please continue to keep them both in your prayers. Tracy draws a lot of comfort and strength from them.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Edited by 3doxies

Ohm+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God Speed TnT.

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU

Still sending.

We've talked to Tracy and asked her if she wouldnt mind if we start a collection to help them pay for the medical bills as they have no insurance. Hospital bills can be quite costly. She told us that although shes more concerned for Tank's well being right now and the kids, she knows that the bills will be piling up and will have to deal with them when they come.

If you want to help them..............................

We are going to be holding Ebay auctions for this cause. If you would like to donate any coins for the Ebay auction contact us directly and we will put them up or if you want to hold your own and send them the payment you can send it to the paypal address below.

Or if you want to help them by donating to them you can send it directly to their paypal account at:

TStimps@hotmail.com.

Thanks to all for your help.

You're in our prayers Tank and Tracy!

Get well soon!

Matt and Nan

For those of you who are watching this thread, we have started a Medical Fund for Tank. You can either donate money to them directly via paypal or you can send some coins to us to auction them off, All proceeds go to the directly. I have 20 auctions going up tomorrow of my coins and USA 45 has donated 2 of her Ultimate Sacrifice Dog Tags to be auctioned. If you don't want to send us the coins, you can send me the info about the coin and I will put it on ebay and you can ship it out yourself. Please Everyone bid generously.

Thanks,

Nan and Matt