TNT Ebay geocoin auction fund

3doxies

We learned this morning that Tony (Tank) was taken to the emergency room this morning after what appears to be a severe stroke. He is in critical condition. The doctors do not have much hope but we all know they're not always right and that sometimes God chooses to step in. I spoke to Tracy a little while ago and she asked that I let you all know. Tank and Tracy are people of great faith and need our prayers. Please lift them up at this very difficult time in their lives.

Sorry to hear this sad news.... I have hope as its so close to xmas that sad news shouldn't be allowed to happen.... am thinking of you both!

Positivity goes a long way...

POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! ...........

CA

I am so sorry to here this. Please ask Stacy if it is ok to put Tony on our church prayer list. Of couse I will be saying personal prayers.

I'm sure Tracy will appreciate you putting Tony on your church prayer chain as she readily agreed when I asked her the same question about our prayer chain. Thank you!

Heavenly Father,

please hear our prayers for Tony and for everyone else in need. I know that sometimes your plan for us isn't exactly what we have in mind for ourselves, but I know that you love us, your children. Father, I ask for healing for Tony and for peace, strength and understanding for his family in this difficult time, and let them remember that no matter what, you are there with them. Be with them, please, Father, and hold them in the palm of your hand at this time when they are needing you so very much...

In His name,

Amen....

*sending hugs, prayers, positive vibes and light*

My thoughts and prayers are with you Tony as well as your family. If anyone would like to I started a candle group where you can light a candle for Tony. Anyone can light one and it'll burn for 48 hours. If for some reason you can't find the group you can do a search on that site and look for the group I named TANK.

Light a Candle for Tony

This is a beautiful gesture. Thank you Dolfy!

I noticed on their webpage they say they are going through a family emergency and are still trying to get their orders out before Christmas.

If they read this please don't worry about coins at this time. I'm sure no one here will worry about their order.

Family first...

I noticed on their webpage they say they are going through a family emergency and are still trying to get their orders out before Christmas.

If they read this please don't worry about coins at this time. I'm sure no one here will worry about their order.

Family first...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. A year ago today our son had an accident and was soon after admitted into the hospital. I know what its like to have your loved one in the hospital struggling. Its extremely hard. The fact that its Christmas makes it even harder. You are in our prayers.

Blessings,

Lori and Family

Edited by LoriDarlin

We learned this morning that Tony (Tank) was taken to the emergency room this morning after what appears to be a severe stroke. He is in critical condition. The doctors do not have much hope but we all know they're not always right and that sometimes God chooses to step in. I spoke to Tracy a little while ago and she asked that I let you all know. Tank and Tracy are people of great faith and need our prayers. Please lift them up at this very difficult time in their lives.

I'm so sorry to hear the bad news and you are right ... the doctors are not always right and God often does choose to step in :)

My mother had a severe stroke back in the early seventies. She was completely paralized on her right side and the doctors told us that she would never walk or talk again. My mother is a very determined person with a very strong will and between that, our prayers and God's will, she proved those doctors wrong! :(

The road to recovery is going to be filled with a lot of challenging physical therapy and speech therapy. Just hang in there Tony and family! You certainly have all my prayers! :P

Sorry to hear this sad news.... I have hope as its so close to xmas that sad news shouldn't be allowed to happen.... am thinking of you both!

Positivity goes a long way...

POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS! ...........

CA

YES!