X MAS Card Cointest

pghlooking

None <_< Cuz, I didn't get one, so I better not catch wind of anyone else getting one :blink:

We have a winner. Send me your address to send your coin.

What mailman in his right mind would burden another by sending all those cards which typically end up with wrong numbers and such on them since you haven't even talked to those people in a year. Nah too much work on my brothers. I will send some emails or what I prefer is a much more personal phone call.

Why's my post say TMA?

None :blink: Cuz, I didn't get one, so I better not catch wind of anyone else getting one <_<

What mailman in his right mind would burden another by sending all those cards which typically end up with wrong numbers and such on them since you haven't even talked to those people in a year. Nah too much work on my brothers. I will send some emails or what I prefer is a much more personal phone call.

Why's my post say TMA?

I really can't accept it, since I wasn't the actual first poster of zero. Please check post #15 :P And, I knew better anyway :huh:

None <_< Cuz, I didn't get one, so I better not catch wind of anyone else getting one :blink:

Why's my post say TMA?

I guess these things just go way over my head.

Thanks for the cointest.

None :blink: Cuz, I didn't get one, so I better not catch wind of anyone else getting one <_<

Why's my post say TMA?

I really can't accept it, since I wasn't the actual first poster of zero. Please check post #15 :P And, I knew better anyway :huh:

Nice call Moop. I missed that.

Map Monkey wins. Email me your addy and I will send you a coin.

None :P Cuz, I didn't get one, so I better not catch wind of anyone else getting one <_<

Why's my post say TMA?

I really can't accept it, since I wasn't the actual first poster of zero. Please check post #15 :ph34r: And, I knew better anyway :blink:

Nice call Moop. I missed that.

Map Monkey wins. Email me your addy and I will send you a coin.

No problem :huh: Now, if we were playing for a funnier correct answer, I'm going with mine :huh: