Grenlandsmafiaen 2008 Geocoin

Smort78

Been working on this coin for some while now and finaly I've gotten a sample picture <_<

We are 8 cachers in this area thats making this coin together.

grenlandsmafiaen%202008.jpg

The back shows the map of the areas Skien, Porsgrunn, Siljan and Bamble in Telemark county.

These four areas together is called Grenland.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Thanks for all the nice comments :(

I'm not sure if the coin will be sold, have to talk to the group and ask if they are ok with it. It would have have been fun to sell some coins so we could get an own icon for the coin. The group is buying 100 coins together and I will make some coins in an other finish for myself (I have something hidden under the red enamel, but want to see the sample coins in hand before I show the pictures), so I must sell ~130 coins to get a icon - not sure if that's possible...

Coin size is 1,5 / 3mm

We are 8 cachers in this area thats making this coin together.

The back shows the map of the areas Skien, Porsgrunn, Siljan and Bamble in Telemark county, Norway

These four areas together is called Grenland.

The coins are now for sale here:

Gold (85 coins minted)

Black Nickel (85 coins minted)

Copper (70 coins minted)

LE Nickel (50 coins minted)

There is also a Copper Glitter version that only will be available from me (20 coins minted).

When the coins arrive in Norway, there will be 15 Gold and 15 Black Nickel coins sold from a Norwegian webshop (also ships to Sweden and Denmark). Will post a link to those coins when they have arrived.

Coin stats:

Size: 1,5"x3mm

Translucent and solid Imitation Hard Enamel

Trackable at geocaching.com with it's own icon

icon32x32jpg.jpgicon16x16jpg.jpg

We reserve the right to mint more coins (not the LE Nickel of course, and max 50 of the Copper Glitter)

Edited by Smort78

When the coins arrive in Norway, there will be 15 Gold and 15 Black Nickel coins sold from a Norwegian webshop (also ships to Sweden and Denmark). Will post a link to those coins when they have arrived.

Any update on these? :anicute:

There are still 14 gold coins and 13 copper coins available where I got them. :huh:

Yeah, but I figured it would be faster and cheaper to order them from Norway since I live in Sweden. :drama: And I'm still sure it would be faster, but after I found the Norwegian page, it seems to be more expensive that way...