My first cointest....

mousekakat

Ok, I got my first real job when I was 15. When I say real job, I received a weekly paycheck and paid taxes on it.

It was a great job for a teenager and I stayed there for 2 years.

This is a 2 part cointest for 2 of my "Isbjörnsbär" geojellies, I'll post the second part after the first is won!

Where did I work? What was the name of the company, in other words :). My only hint at this time is that I lived in the south central part of the US.

Rules:

1 guess every 5 minutes

No editing

the winner of the first part is not eligible to win part 2

Hints given as deemed necessary, IF necessay!

Lycka till! (Swedish for Good Luck!)

Naomi :)

:) Domino's Pizza :)

Eventually I worked for Domino's, but that was a few years later... yummmm...pizza!!

Everyone knows you were a consultant for the Bush family....you gave them great info for those two years and Texas really prospered. Wish you were still giving him consultations now....

Trust me, my friend, if I were, he'd be out of office and .... well... I'll shut up on that one now! :)

IKEA. B)

HAHAHAAA!

Ok... is it time for a hint? Hmmmm.....

:) Domino's Pizza :)

Eventually I worked for Domino's, but that was a few years later... yummmm...pizza!!

Everyone knows you were a consultant for the Bush family....you gave them great info for those two years and Texas really prospered. Wish you were still giving him consultations now....

Trust me, my friend, if I were, he'd be out of office and .... well... I'll shut up on that one now! :)

IKEA. B)

HAHAHAAA!

Ok... is it time for a hint? Hmmmm.....