Christmas Crunch

Mr.Explorer3

I am accepting the bids for the Landsharkz black nickel geocoins and right now they are up to $27.00 each.

LadyBee4T is accepting bids for the Gator Nation geocoin.

Rockin Roddy is accepting bids for the

Petrified Wood Compass

Original Stash

Yosemite 1 cent

PengoFamily is accepting bids for the Holly Christmas AE in polished copper (15 were made)

I am accepting the bids for the Landsharkz black nickel geocoins and right now they are up to $27.00 each.

LadyBee4T is accepting bids for the Gator Nation geocoin.

Rockin Roddy is accepting bids for the

Petrified Wood Compass

Original Stash

Yosemite 1 cent

PengoFamily is accepting bids for the Holly Christmas AE in polished copper (15 were made)

The Gator Nation coin is on ebay so I'm not taking bids here. If its there Gator fans may also want it and get the bidding higher!! Thanks to those who have found it and bid already!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the trouble, that really sucks. I have the last two Naughty and Nice coins that I was going to give away in a cointest but this is a much more worthy cause. Instead of auctioning them off I'll just put a price of $10 each on each coin which includes the shipping. This price is a little cheaper that what Coins and Pins is charging with their shipping costs. Just send the money to Mr. Explorers 3's paypal acct. or however he is taking the money and when he gets paid I will ship them from here if that's ok with you Mr. Explorer 3? Just send me a pm or whoever buys them please pm me also with your address. I have one nickel and one gold coin. Here is the pic.

Ourcoin1.jpg

Sorry guys, went to bed early last night (boring w/o the Red Wings playing)...but no new bids??

I will be accepting bids until after the Red Wings game tonight (I know, I changed it...sorry. I just want to give these coins a chance and hopefully help a friend out)!, PLEASE bid often and generously (as you already are)!!

Rockin Roddy available and waiting for the bids!!

Please PM or email me directly to place a bid...Mr.Ex3 is probably busy trying to work out this financial nightmare!!

Landsharks BN-----$40.00

Landsharks BN-----$40.00

These 7 geocoins listed were donated by Team Jsam and I will take bids on all the coins in this post until 9pm Mountain time. Landsharks will ship theirs and I will ship the others as soon as they arrive.

Crystal Ball ant. gold-----$10.00

Idaho 2007 BN-----$10.00

Idaho 2007 AS-----$10.00

icache nickel-----$10.00

Forest Preserves gold purple glitter-----$10.00

Butterfly (atwell) Pink Glitter LE-----$10.00

AtlantaGal 777 -----$10.00

Loridarlin has donated

Cache-aid AE geocoin-----$15.00

Do Unto Others geocoin-----$15.00

I will be accepting bids on also. Again I wish to thank everyone for their generosity.

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

I see the GN coin is doing well, but I really wish someone would bid it up so it's out of my range....

No new bids on the coins I donated...time is running out too! Around 10pm tonight (after the Red Wings game), I'll notify the winning bidders!!

I also wanted to say...none of the coins I am offering were gifted to me (save the OS coin, which I got 2 of THANKS...so I thought how better to pay forward than to re-gift for this cause), I don't want anyone thinking I took their gift and used it for other than intended!! Everyone has been AWESOME to me in my hard times, I just want to do my share!!

AWESOME to see the outpouring of help here...GREAT!!

Landsharks donation

Landsharks BN shark-----$40.00

These 7 geocoins listed were donated by Team Jsam and I will take bids on all the coins in this post until 9pm Mountain time.

Idaho 2007 BN-----$10.00

Idaho 2007 AS-----$10.00

icache nickel-----$10.00

Butterfly (atwell) Pink Glitter LE-----$10.00

Loridarlin has donated

I will be accepting bids on these also.

Only a couple of hours left.

Second intermission: Red Wings 4 L.A. Kings 2

ONE PERIOD LEFT (about 1 hour or so)...please get your bids in NOW!! PM or email me to bid!

GOLD Petrified Wood Compass...........$23 Menace66

Original Stash ...................................$17 Damenace

Yosemite 1 cent.................................$23 Menace66

We had one new bid, but it wasn't high enough...sorry!

You buy and pay right to Mr.Explorer3's paypal acct, I ship to you.

Landsharks donation

These 7 geocoins listed were donated by Team Jsam and I will take bids on all the coins in this post until 9pm Mountain time.

Idaho 2007 BN-----$10.00

Idaho 2007 AS-----$10.00

icache nickel-----$11.00

Butterfly (atwell) Pink Glitter LE-----$12.00

Loridarlin has donated

I will be accepting bids on these also.

Closed

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

Second intermission: Red Wings 4 L.A. Kings 2

ONE PERIOD LEFT (about 1 hour or so)...please get your bids in NOW!! PM or email me to bid!

GOLD Petrified Wood Compass...........$23 Menace66

Original Stash ...................................$17 Damenace

Yosemite 1 cent.................................$23 Menace66

We had one new bid, but it wasn't high enough...sorry!

You buy and pay right to Mr.Explorer3's paypal acct, I ship to you.

Menace66 has now paid for the two coins won....$50 THANKS! Coins will be on their way soon, WONDERFUL JOB!!!

Damenace, email on it's way!!

THANKS for all the bids everyone....I hope this helps, even if only a bit!! I only wish I had more coins to offer!!

Got my coins today and Monday. I have already turned the Geojellies around and sent them out for the auction for Tank of TNT. I will be sending out the Nerd also.

I hope your Christmas turned out to be a good one MrExplorer3.

Let's hope the New Year is a healthy and safe one for everyone!!!

Got my coins today and Monday. I have already turned the Geojellies around and sent them out for the auction for Tank of TNT. I will be sending out the Nerd also.

I hope your Christmas turned out to be a good one MrExplorer3.

Let's hope the New Year is a healthy and safe one for everyone!!!

Now THAT is a really neat thing to do! Gonna be interesting to see if whoever wins those does the same thing!

Naomi :unsure:

Jason, recieved your package this morning. Thank you so much.

I was awoken by my 3 yo god son waving the envelope and wanting to know what i had got from America. (he is facinated with the post man at the moment and his big moment of joy was being allowed to open the bank statements)

Thanks again and have a great new year.

Ljay