F/S Garmin GPS MAP76 - NEW $100

pratzert

I have a new Garmin GPS MAP76 for sale.

Brand new... I have taken it out of the box and put in batteries just to check it out.

Box, Manual, Cable - everything it normally comes with.

I got it with my Jet Ski and really have no use for it since I use the Jet Ski in areas I know well.

$100.

Great Gift !

Tim

OK...if the opportunity presents itself, by all means sell. If it's still available when I have some money, I'd be interested!!

THANKS!

Rockin Roddy,

No problem. I was going to put in a couple of local papers, but I'll hold off on that.

So... whenever you're ready.... just let me know.

Thanks, Tim

Pratzert....sorry to tell you this, but I just got a new unit from a VERY caring friend from the forums...MALDAR!! A huge surprise operation was executed on Christmas day which still has me in shock, a new GPS unit and some GREAT gifts were hand delivered by Maldar...AWESOME! More of the story (and it's a great one) can be found in the coin section under the "What's in your mailbox" topic...well worth the read!!

Sorry, for you holding that for me, but THANKS!!!

Pratzert....sorry to tell you this, but I just got a new unit from a VERY caring friend from the forums...MALDAR!! A huge surprise operation was executed on Christmas day which still has me in shock, a new GPS unit and some GREAT gifts were hand delivered by Maldar...AWESOME! More of the story (and it's a great one) can be found in the coin section under the "What's in your mailbox" topic...well worth the read!!

Sorry, for you holding that for me, but THANKS!!!

Well Congratulations !

Glad to hear you got your Christmas Wish.

Thanks for letting me know.... I'll start to push my unit again.

Tim

Brand new... I have taken it out of the box and put in batteries just to check it out.

I got it with my Jet Ski and really have no use for it since I use the Jet Ski in areas I know well.

$100.

Great Gift !

Tim

Tim,

Do you still have this unit for sell? Can you tell me if it looks like this one? http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/0573025...usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Thanks!

$100.

Great Gift !

Tim

Tim,

Do you still have this unit for sell? Can you tell me if it looks like this one? http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/0573025...usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Thanks!

The one he has is the Monochrome screen version. It is about 3 steps down from the one in your link.

Tim,

Thanks!

The one he has is the Monochrome screen version. It is about 3 steps down from the one in your link.

Yes... that's correct. The one I have is the MAP76. Moving up the food chain there is then the 76c, the 76cs and then the 76csx.

The "c" standing for "color". The one I have looks exactly like that except the screen is monochrome ( black & white ).

Check around and I think you'll find it retails for around $200.

The cheapest I've seen it is on Amazon for about $170 or so with shipping.

So it's a good deal at $100 as it is brand new as well.

Here is a link to Garmin and the unit:

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=161&pID=169

You may have to copy and paste the web address.

I'll even throw in the shipping at this time.

Tim

Edited by pratzert

I think I want to get something a little newer technology wise. Thank you though...good luck with the sale.

Happy New Year

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

This actually is the latest technology and in the current model line-up, just not the top of the line model.

There are two models below this one in the Garmin line-up. The top of the line does have such features as the high sensitivity Sirf chips and, of course, the color screen.

No matter which one you choose, I think you'll be happy with the Garmin products.

The one big kicker on all of them, is the extra bucks you shell out for whatever maps you want/need.

That adds $100 or more the your final cost.

This particular model was part of an upgrade package for my Jet Ski. For something like that it was great.

Waterproof, it floats, is accurate, and it fit into a custom designed holder on the jet ski.

I have two other Garmin car receivers already and did not need it for the car, and only jet ski in well known areas where I don't need a GPS, so I figured I'd put the cash to better use.

Thanks for looking !

Regards, Tim

Edited by pratzert

Rebecca,

Tim is correct. This is a great model. You will not find better for this price. I just got a used 76CSx, which is the Top of the Line Model in this series. That ran me $365, but I got a deal as it came with a couple disc as well. Personally I would buy it if I had the money.

Maldar

Hello.

Do you still have the Garmin unit for sale and what or how would it work in Victoria, Australia. I am so new to this but dont have the money, or a great friend, to get a unit so thought a second hand one would be best. I have learnt in my reading that not all units work in all places-is that true of this unit?

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Victahugo

(Vicky)

pm sent

Sliver & Lucy,

I seem to be having difficulty sending you a PM for some reason.

But yes, I still have the GPS MAP76.

It is brand new and came with my Premium Jet Ski package. But I dont' have a real need for it and would rather use the cash for fuel in the jet ski.

It is new in the box and comes with everything it ordinarily comes with from the factory.

As you probably know, it is the Monochrome screen.

I did put batteries in it to look at it and that was all.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards, Tim

pm sent

Sliver & Lucy,

I seem to be having difficulty sending you a PM for some reason.

But yes, I still have the GPS MAP76.

It is brand new and came with my Premium Jet Ski package. But I dont' have a real need for it and would rather use the cash for fuel in the jet ski.

It is new in the box and comes with everything it ordinarily comes with from the factory.

As you probably know, it is the Monochrome screen.

I did put batteries in it to look at it and that was all.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards, Tim

Returned your e-mail Tim

I'm glad it sold as it did, I felt badly leaving you hanging!!

No problem.... but thanks again for your interest and I hope you are enjoying your "gift".

Actually, I have a numerous inquiries on the GPS all of the sudden.

I guess a lot of people have Christmas gift money to spend. :anicute:

It's on the way to a frequent poster here on the Groundspeak forums... I have a feeling it will be put to good use too.

Regards, Tim

dO YOU STILL HAVE THE MAP76? IS IT COLOR?

KEITH

$100.

Great Gift !

Tim

dO YOU STILL HAVE THE MAP76? IS IT COLOR?

KEITH

sent you a email

$100.

Great Gift !

Tim