A 'Thank You' Cointest

intolerable

WOW....I was just wasting time at work today and checking in on the winners of cointests and I saw that I WON! I can't believe it....and in such an appropriate cointest.

THANK YOU intolerable for holding this cointest......these are inspiring me to hold a few of my own. :)

Email has been sent....

Again, a BIG "THANK YOU"!!!

WOW....I was just wasting time at work today and checking in on the winners of cointests and I saw that I WON! I can't believe it....and in such an appropriate cointest.

THANK YOU intolerable for holding this cointest......these are inspiring me to hold a few of my own. :)

Email has been sent....

Again, a BIG "THANK YOU"!!!

:( Email received! Was afraid I was going to have to go harass you for your address so I could send!

Congrats and thanks for playing!

For the choice of coin:

16 - Team_DDNight

For a Pathtag:

77 - TokyoBlossom

65 - The Skylark Four

72 - jimmygardone

Did a 4th draw for a PT as the first three were all on the second page... that just didn't seem right!

34 - Rockin Roddy

Team_DDNight, please email me your address and choice of Gold 12 Days of Caching or Gold 2007 Suncatcher.

PT winners, if you want one, please email me your addresses.

Will have these out by the end of the week!

Thank you all for posting and sharing your thanks with everyone. I really appreciated it!

This was quite a bit of fun for me and can't wait to do this again :-)

Wow, thank you very much!!

(I somehow missed my name on the list and thankfully intolerable sent me an email.)

P.S. I love pathtags!

Edited by TokyoBlossom

this was a great contest and hated I missed out but it was worth it to read of all the people we are all thankful for ! You never know when it will be your last time to say something nice to someone your close to and how much you really care ! You never know when that special someone will be gone forever , but will always remain in your heart ! thanks again