A 'Thank You' Cointest

intolerable

For bringing joy and a smile to our faces and teaching us the value of friendships all over the world......

- Thanks to those behind the mystery coins.

- Thanks to those that organize the secret missions.

- Thanks to those that participate in the secret missions and go above and beyond what is expected.

- Thanks to those that send out coins, gifts, and wishes to those that are in need.

- Thanks to those that organize charity coin auctions, donate towards auctions, and bid on the auctions for those in need.

- Thanks to those that hold cointests.

- Thanks to all those that have traded with me over the years.

- Thanks to all those that send me coins, sig items, and other gifts out of the blue.

- Thanks to all those that keep us entertained on the forums with your funny posts.

- Thanks to all friendships I have made both in the forum and through caching.

- Thanks to those that volunteer their time to organize caching events.

- Thanks to the coin companies for their generous donations for the caching events.

- Thanks to those that place quality caches.

- Thanks to my husband and family for putting up with my coin addiction.

- Thanks to all those I have forgotten to thank.

The generosity and friendships in these forums shows us what a kind, caring world it can be.

Merry Christmas.....Anthus

Edited for typo

Edited by Anthus

I would like to thank all the understanding people here on the forum for their kindness when I got off on the wrong foot here in the forums. Your PM's and emails help me a lot a lot. All the coin companys that gave me information thats was needed. I thank you aa8jb and harleyMom for being such good friends. I need to thank Groundspeak for having such a nice site, And all the cointest people as there are to many to mention. And mousekakat who is such a wounderful person,kind understanding, and I got to say lovable. And above all the good Lord for I wake up every morning. Thanks all USA 45

For myself and Fox, Moun10Girl and Paws-And-Effect, I'd like to thank everyone who had the courage and tenacity to produce a coin this year or even just activate a coin and let it loose. Things are tougher, money is tighter and yet more generosity of spirit is displayed here every day. Just when you think you've seen the ultimate display of generosity we'll be humbled by yet another heartfelt example of members of the community acting selflessly to support the rest of the community. The people here are a constant source of joy and proof that there is good in the world if you only take time to notice. Happy holidays to everyone here who displays the "holiday spirit" all year long and make every day special. Thank you most of all to the people who do it all without ever naming themselves. To those who do the small, but important things that impact our lives in a positive way. They say friends are the family you would choose if you could choose your family. Thanks for being part of our family! :lol:

I have so many to thank and I would hate to miss anyone. So I'll just say thanks to the entire community for welcoming me and for your kind and giving hearts. So many of you have helped me to build my collection with cointests and just plain old surprise gifts and you also continue to help me understand things when I don't know what I'm talking about :lol:

Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas!!!

Edited by Theotokos

First, I'm gonna thank TTUMS for putting up with this over-all foolishness. Beween designing our coins, and throwing our events, she puts a lot of time into what she has referred to as "my" hobbies.

I also wanna thank Yime, Kealia, and Hula Bum. They were some of the first folks that I had any coin dealings with, and helped me learn a lot in a short amount of time.

And, a big thanks to Pepper. She was the first person to take a chance and trade coins with me, while I was a relative unknown in both coins and in caching in general....even up here.

And last, but by no means least, thanks to my kid brother, Semper Questio, who got me started in caching.

With everyone I've exchanged notes and traded coins over the last few years, it would be pretty hard to thanks you all individually without missing someone, so I'm going to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one of you and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and good health to all so that we can keep on geocaching, enjoy the great outdoors and play with our coins.

Cheers to all of you. :lol:

I would like to thank every one I have traded with and pretty much all the coiners in these forums. When thing get tough for someone, we all chip in and sell / donate our coins for the cause. I have done this myself and so have many of you. Thru geocaching, I have met, and have been in touch with so many people I am proud to call "friends". Sometimes there are "angst" threads, but generraly I see fun threads too. The cointests, the trading, just letting everyone know what you got in the mailbox today. These forums help me with a lot of geocaching related "stuff", even when I cant get out there and cache.

So I thank all of you!

(insert warm and fuzzy feeling here)

:lol:

There are way to many people I would like to thank in this forum since we joined so I'll just say one big THANK YOU!!! To everyone who has gifted, traded, and has done business with us for all the great transactions and coins. I have become a Certified Geocoin Addict as the coin I received today says thanks to this forum. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

First of all I have to thank my family. Without their love and support, I don't know where I'd be right now (but yes, they do drive me nuts at times). Then I have to thank everyone in the geocoin community for being so nice to me, those helping me out when I was in a time of need, those who just gave without expecting anything in return, and those who consider me a friend even if I am a bit crazy at times, lol. There are way to many to name, seriously, but I know they know who they are. Thank you all!!!!

Thanks to My wife and kids and a Special thanks to Dave Coates ( Ma&Pa Kettle ) Out of Aransas pass texas who got me involved in Caching and all my friends I have made while caching ! Amagrud ,Not2Shabby, Prntr1 , LSUFan, Rsarich,Camolady,,the list goes on and on thank you all and Merry Christmas to each and May God Bless ! And Thanks Groundspeak for providing this

It would take me a month of Sundays to type out all the thanks that I have to dole out...

But here are a few that come to mind right away:

LadyBee4T who had to make the tough decision not to take the road trip we had planned for today to Chicago. I didn't mind having the day off and got to stay home and play with my teen. And look out at the 18 inches of snow we have in the front of the house. He got to skip swim practice (coach is completely snowed in), so we had the giggles and sillies all day.... a rare opportunity anymore.

And also to LB4T for the fun, the laughs, the serious talks and the many escapades. May they last for many more decades as we age and hike down the trails in slow motion with our walkers and hearing aids! And for the surprises of the coins I had wanted so bad, no one could have pulled off the surprises as well as you did!

Rockin' Roddy! I hope that I don't have to tell you how special you are to me! I look forward to times together and wish you and yours the very merriest of Christmases! You are near and dear to my heart and family to me too! Now about those sneaky caches, we gotta talk!

CCC and the mysterious folks who have sent me not one but 2 coins that I coveted. I have not gotten over the shock and the surprise of getting these. I am humbled that you would honor me with these and can't get over the kindness of folks who don't know me at all. As a newcomer to the geocoin forums I was stunned by what happened and am planning to pay it forward as I have no way of knowing who in the world you are. May you be blessed with many joyful moments this wonderful season. Thank you.

Moscow32, who gave me help when I needed it not once, but at least 4 or 5 times in just a matter of days. I had gotten completely stuck on some caches with missing stages and was desperate. His patience and help on the phone kept me going and helped me to finish. And for the fun we have had and will continue to have in times to come!

These are all wonderful people and I am so very grateful for them and for so many that I could not name here.

Thank you, and for the opportunity to thank them, I thank you too!

nurse nanna

I would like to say thank you to every person who believes in "paying it forward" I am a firm believer that what goes around comes around. Many here in the forums have given and received so generously of their time, effort and money to others.

And I am blessed to have 2 sons who have married and stayed married to their wonderful sweethearts, and have given me such amazing grandsons, I am truly spoiled by their love.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everone in the forums who supported my new personal coin and sent such great comments and then extended that support to the newest grandson and his coin, you all are the best. You have made me feel welcome and a part of this great family that has been created here. I always knew you couldn't chose your physical family but you can join and be apart of a chosen family called friends.

Thank you to all of you. :):):)

For the choice of coin:

16 - Team_DDNight

For a Pathtag:

77 - TokyoBlossom

65 - The Skylark Four

72 - jimmygardone

Did a 4th draw for a PT as the first three were all on the second page... that just didn't seem right!

34 - Rockin Roddy

Team_DDNight, please email me your address and choice of Gold 12 Days of Caching or Gold 2007 Suncatcher.

PT winners, if you want one, please email me your addresses.

Will have these out by the end of the week!

Thank you all for posting and sharing your thanks with everyone. I really appreciated it!

This was quite a bit of fun for me and can't wait to do this again :-)

Since this is the season for giving thanks, I had thought about this very subject, myself! There are so many people here to thank, but as I have such a feeble mind, I will post what I can remember at this point in time.

Glenn721-Thanks to you, I found my way here. Thanks for taking the time to give me so much information. You were the first person I ever "met" in the geocaching world. :) THANK YOU!

LPYankeefan-THANK YOU for all you do for our local geocaching community and for all of the encouragement and support you have given me.

LadyBee4T-You have always been there to email me answers to all of my questions ~ how to make a coin list, how to post something, etc. . .mind you, I didn't always understand it (my problem, not yours), but I certainly did appreciate you taking the time to help. THANK YOU!

Boilermaker-THANK YOU for remembering me! When I sent you a coin because you couldn't get one, never did I expect you to remember that gesture, let alone send me a coin when you got one.

Scouting WV- THANK YOU for all of your generosity! You give meaning to the term scouting and you are a wonderful example of all the good things scouting stands for. Thank you for all of the cons.

Atwell Family-You have sent me several emails and even called me to help explain about posting pictures on the forums and helping to demystify the making of geocoins. THANK YOU, for taking all of that time to help me out!

PGHlooking-THANK YOU for volunteering to spearhead the GeoJelly groups. It was so much fun thinking of names and colors.

MamaCache-THANK YOU for all of your work with the Birds of a Feather project and for helping me personally with all of my questions!

G. O'Coin B.U.G., Esquire-THANK YOU for taking a chance on me and sending out one of your coins and cards to me. You will never know the true excitement I felt when I got that coin. I love your humor and creativeness and I am eternally thankful for your most kind and generous gesture.

The Geocoin Fairy- THANK YOU for creating a wonderful and mysterious coin and for being so generous to the Geocoin community. Finding one of your coins was one of the most challenging things I have done since I started geocaching, so I am glad that you showed me that I could do it!

Oakcoins, Hogwild, Coins and Pins, Geocoin Store, Landsharkz, The Caching Place, Castle Coins and Pins-THANK YOU for producing awsome coins, pins, and swag. Also thank you for the many times you have included little goodies in those bubble packs with unexpected surprises!

The cachebug- THANK YOU for all of that wonderful information. I thought this was the most wonderful site ever! I was always amazed by your knowledge. I don't know where you are, but I miss you and hope you are well.

To all the people in the forums-I have enjoyed coming here to learn, laugh, and be amazed! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for providing me with countless hours of entertainment and a wealth of knowledge!

To all who have placed caches- Where would geocachers be without you? You are our "raison d'être"! You have provided such fun and excitment! THANK YOU!

(BTW, is there any way to keep this type of thread "alive" without a cointest? It is always nice to give a shout out to those whose kindness has affected us in some way and to acknowledge those whose random acts of kindness have made someone's day!)

For the choice of coin:

16 - Team_DDNight

For a Pathtag:

77 - TokyoBlossom

65 - The Skylark Four

72 - jimmygardone

Did a 4th draw for a PT as the first three were all on the second page... that just didn't seem right!

34 - Rockin Roddy

Team_DDNight, please email me your address and choice of Gold 12 Days of Caching or Gold 2007 Suncatcher.

PT winners, if you want one, please email me your addresses.

Will have these out by the end of the week!

Thank you all for posting and sharing your thanks with everyone. I really appreciated it!

This was quite a bit of fun for me and can't wait to do this again :-)

Way t go you 5 " thankful" winners :)

WOW....IF we would want one?? You bet!!! THANKS for the AWESOME cointest AND for picking me as a winner!! How great is that?? Looking forward to owning one of your great PathTags!!!

email on it's way!!

You never know, its a geocoin community and as much as I love Pathtags they aren't geocoins :-)

Got your email and will send one out sometime this week. Hope you like and congrats!