Travel Bug Problem

DizzleJizzle

I went out caching today, and I'm fairly new to the travel bug thing. I retrieved one from one location, and placed it in another location, but didn't write down the tracking number. Is there anyway that I can still log this without actually going back to the location and getting the number off of it because it was a pretty length drive.

I went out caching today, and I'm fairly new to the travel bug thing. I retrieved one from one location, and placed it in another location, but didn't write down the tracking number. Is there anyway that I can still log this without actually going back to the location and getting the number off of it because it was a pretty length drive.

Try contacting the TB owner and explain your situation. More than likely they will give you the number. Or if nothing else, the next person to pick it up can straighten things out.

If it's the "ET phone home" TB it's still in your inventory. If you have already logged the cache, you cannot edit your log to drop the TB. You need to post a note (not another find) to the cache page and BEFORE you hit submit, highlight the TB name in the drop down menu further down the page, then hit submit log entry, this puts the bug in the cache. There are pinned TB instructions and information at the top of the TB forums, if you want to know more about them. Have fun!