new gps

k5blazer84

I bought the Delorme PN20 last week and absolutely love it. My boyfriend has the Garmin 60csx and has spent most of today using the PN20, which he says "has much better maps and imagery than what Garmin offers for much less money." I have to agree based on our side-by-side comparisons. The delorme also acquires as fast as his garmin. I also have to say the Topo USA software that came with the pn20 is great fun and has depth well beyond what I have accessed so far. I highly suggest the delorme and I'm glad I saw the sale on this site before I bought. Saved myself over $100 -- not too shabby.

p.s. my only wish for the delorme is to be able to take those 3-d maps on the desktop out on the pn20 but possibly they would not look very good at that screen size. They are amazing on the desktop, though. I brought in a track log from a cross-country skiing outing and can see where I was on the desktop in 3-d, on the aerial iamgery, topo maps, etc.