Happy Holidays to one and all!

MissJenn

As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Kringle.

It seems that you have been living two lives. In one life, you are Kris Kringle, marketing expert for a respectable toy manufacturing company. You have a social security number, you pay your taxes and you help your employ little people with pointed ears.

The other life is lived in the Artic Circle where you go by the nom de plume of Santa, and are guilty of breaking and entering as well as stalking children in their sleep and judging them of an archaic sense of "naughty" or "nice."

I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Kringle. You are here because we need your help.

We know that you have been contacted by a several children that you may be putting on the naughty list, and that you are preparing coal for these children. Whatever you think you know about these children is irrelevant to the fact that they have good hearts and are loved by their families. They are considered by many grumpy teachers to be a complete nuisance, but all they need is a chance to shine.

My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time, but I believe you want to do the right thing. It is obvious that you are an intelligent man, Mr. Kringle, and that you are interested in these children and their future. That is why I believe you are ready to put your ideas of "naughty" children behind you and let them get on with their childhood.

We hope you are willing to wipe their slate clean, to give them a fresh start. All we are asking in return is your cooperation in bringing peace and happiness to all this season.

Happy 1100-110011001 everyone from the other side of the screen.

Edited by ILReviewer

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them,

Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Michael

Edited by Michael

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?

2dc279cf-9e93-42d2-a0ec-b512f477075c.jpg

A Happy, Joyous Holiday to All!