Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa's Caching Clauses

I think I got mistook on the Nice list!!!!!!! :santa: Check it out!!!

fb8c2352-f589-4f0a-b91b-fb31bed3c00d.jpg

I recieved this Christmas Eve Eve...Secret Agent Man was with me, so I put him in with the pic...I think he helped as for his mission is to discover Mystery coins!!!

Was throughly stoked to find this little guy waiting for me to pick up!!! Funny thing is that I had just taken a pic of my mystery coins with Secret agent man aaaaand then I find this coin for me!!!

Christmas was extra good to me this year in many ways...and this little guy helped out with the Christmas Cheer!

Thank you so much for this gift...I hope your Christmas was filled with as much fun as mine!!!

Sorry for the Blurry pic, but its there!!!

Congrats to all the recievers of this coin...and WHOA Marki and Joani...You got a Blue one!!!! :D

I got one!!!! Yippee!

It is so cute. I was so surprised to get the mail today and find not one, but two things that I had mailed to myself. One was a cute Naughty or Nice Coin. I love that one!!!!!

In the other mailer was a little stocking with a glitter blue rim! Quite adoreable! And the little card is so cute!

This was such a good day. After the last few months we have had, it is nice to be reminded how nice some people can be. I haven't had much time to spend in here due to all that is going on. But today I not only got two unexpected coins from other cachers, but I got one of these envelopes from myself to myself. I know things have been bad coin wise, but I sure didn't remember sending myself one just to help with the addiction. I open and find one of these great coins! And it was the blue one to boot, my favorite color!

Thank you Secret Santa!

And thank you for the kindness you all show and especially all you generous mystery coin folks!

Hope you all had a merry Christmas and have a great new year! :back:

Wow, I never heard of mystery coins - what a seriously cool and nice thing to do! Congrats to all who received one of these special coins. I don't get to be on the forums very often so I don't generally get to read about other coin addicts. :back: But this thread caught my eye and it's been wonderful to read the stories from people who have gotten one of these nice surprises. It's really nice to know that there are kind and generous people here.

Here's my own different kind of "mystery coin" story:

Yesterday, we (my hubby, my almost 6 year-old son, and i) were pulling out of the driveway to head down to my MIL's house in Ohio when we saw a huge santa hat hanging from the utility pole at the end of our driveway, which is right above our Bubby's Bug Retreat cache. Inside was a Signal CITO ('07) coin with a note that said it was for my son! His first geocoin!! And the hat was STUFFED with candy, as well! That made me happier than a dozen bubble mailers for myself. I wish I had a camera and could show you all the look of sheer wonder and joy on my son's face.

We still don't know for sure which of our caching friends left that gift for our son, but I know that I will never forget it and neither will he. Maybe there really is a Santa, after all. :mad:

The kyk96 caching family would like to wish you all a blessed new year with ZERO DNF's and a lot of bubble mailers!! :back:

I was the ONLY one in the house that had the pleasure of working yesterday and the Wife had invited some friends over for dinner. After what had to be the L-O-N-G-E-S-T workday in history, I REALLY wasn't in the mood for entertaining!

After exchanging pleasantries, I started to look around to see if we had gotten any mail. NOBODY had checked the mail!!! When I came back in with a couple of Bubble Mailers, I got the dreaded "raised eyebrow" from my banker and financial adviser AKA:Wife. The largest mailer was the FOC coins I ordered (fast shipping+Very Nice Coins-Thanks) but the Smaller one was sent to Me by Me????? :back:

SCCCoin.jpg

What a Beautiful Coin and Generous Gesture!!! Thank You So Much

I'm not exactly an active participant in these forums, more of a Professional Lurker, but I just wanted to say THANKS- it is GREATLY Appreciated!

:back::back: Gotta say....LOVE the BEAUTIFUL stocking!! I just got one in the mail this morning...and was shaking as I ran back to the house (and warmth) to open it!! Inside, a great little card and a GREEN glittered stocking!!! I'm hanging it on the tree and will be leaving the tree up a while longer to celebrate!! (and to think I was going to skip putting it up this year!!!)

THANK-YOU for the JOY!!!!

:back::back: Gotta say....LOVE the BEAUTIFUL stocking!! I just got one in the mail this morning...and was shaking as I ran back to the house (and warmth) to open it!! Inside, a great little card and a GREEN glittered stocking!!! I'm hanging it on the tree and will be leaving the tree up a while longer to celebrate!! (and to think I was going to skip putting it up this year!!!)

THANK-YOU for the JOY!!!!

Awesome Rod! Sounds like the holidays are turning out pretty ok for you. So glad! :mad:

Hope Kaleb is feeling better! :(

It seems that I've been "naughty" also maybe that is what makes me So good :(;) ! You know what?!! I'll survive B):mad:

Don't give up the hope just yet FH....you never can tell!! Keep the faith kiddo, keep the faith.

He exists...and his great elves too!! :back:B):back:

And YES, Michele...a JOYOUS Christmas after all, one I'll NEVER forget! Kaleb is much better today, just a bit of a cough and sore throat!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Have to admit I was a bit surprised yesterday at work when I received a bubble mailer from myself to myself. Hmmmmmmm!!

More Elvish magic going on. Guess I made somebodies not so naughty list. This keeps up and I"ll lose my membership to the Olde Grumpy Farts Club.

Need to THANK the Elves for a days worth of smiles and good cheer.

THANK YOU.

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY!.

Today, I found out my company is being "acquired" by another BIGGER company. (that never works out well)

I slipped and fell on the ice and wacked my skull pretty good. (most likely have a concussion - since I am actually posting in the forums).

My PC stopped working - funny so did the warranty!

The dinner I had left in the crockpot never cooked (I guess you really do need to plug it in)

THEN, I CAME HOME AND...

I opened my mailbox and found a MYSTERY COIN!

That was so cool. This showed me that people REALLY ARE good!

Thanks for the AWESOME coin!

Did I mention it was AWESOME!

Made my day! (I think I'll go to the hospital now)

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY!.

Today, I found out my company is being "acquired" by another BIGGER company. (that never works out well)

I slipped and fell on the ice and wacked my skull pretty good. (most likely have a concussion - since I am actually posting in the forums).

The dinner I had left in the crockpot never cooked (I guess you really do need to plug it in)

THEN, I CAME HOME AND...

I'm sorry, but your post at least made me smile!

I'm glad that there was a silver lining to your day and hope that the trip to the hospital is uneventful!

Naomi :rolleyes:

What an amazing last few days...

I just KNEW I was on the Naughty List this year, however,

On Christmas Eve, I received the cutest little Santa Hat coin from HogwildStuff,

then just yesterday I received a cute "Smoochies" coin from MJ and Hedge Hopper and I received a beautiful snowglobe coin from Chris & Helen at LandSharkz.

Now today, I received a small mailer with a cute little elf on it. I rushed in the house to share it with my son.

His first reaction was "Hey Dad, why did you send a coin to yourself?!" LOL

We hurriedly opened it up and out came a fantastic stocking coin from SCC!

Thank you SCC!!!

I guess I was on the NICE list after all! :rolleyes:

scc1.jpg

scc2.jpg

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY!.

THEN, I CAME HOME AND...

I'm sorry, but your post at least made me smile!

I'm glad that there was a silver lining to your day and hope that the trip to the hospital is uneventful!

Naomi :(

I always like Naomi's answers, So, I'll just echo hers. :) ( an ER trip to our hospital will cost you at least 5 hours of your time :rolleyes:

So as I was heading out to the mailbox, I heard some interesting noises...

2day.gif

And since it is the second day of Christmas I was expecting to be dealing with feathers, at the very least...

2nddaybar.gif2nddaybar.gif

But instead it must have been a herd of elves (do they come in herds?), or perhaps their reindeer?

I got a sock. A very cool sock with sparkly green trim.

Did you ever consider what shape foot (and ankle) Santa must have, if his socks are this shape?

Thank you very much Santa Caching Clause. You brightened my day considerably !!!

Hi,

What is the bear coin on the top left of the picture? I have not seen it before and it looks pretty cool.

Thanks,

Jason

Here is a picture of some of the coins I got this holiday season!

DSCN0617_edited-1.jpg

The poor bear has a shadow, but he is too cute for words!

That is the bear Karma did for us for taking part in the Secret Santa Missions. It is so cute! It has the stained glass look to it.

Edited by MustangJoni

Count me as surprised! I was expecting something else, so I didn't really look at the return address until I opened it and it was not what I expected - it was better! Mine's green glitter. Now I have to brush up on my elvish to try to decode the message.

Very very cool coin. Perfect ending to a day filled with painting the house and, in between trips to the hardware store for supplies, trying to get the finishing touches put on some new caches in the area that some friends and I are putting out for those who may have just received new GPS toys for Christmas. The series is called 'The Twelve Days of Geocaching' and it should be fun!