Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Santa's Caching Clauses

What a surprise I found in my mail today!

There was a bit of a typo in the mailing address, but it's a small neighborhood so the mailman knew exactly where to bring that little yellow package of coiny goodness. :(

Thanks very much for the surprise and especially the generosity. Much appreciated!

What a cointastic end to a tough day! I have recently moved (separation) and slowly mail is being delivered to the new address. Three coin packages and one sent to me from me, oh, oh, oh, I am thinking I know what this is!!!!.

Finally after completing chores, had to move boxes out of the boys room, finally opening the packages. Oh, yes, the Santa Mystery coin.

Thanks so much for bringing a smile at the end of this day.

Haven't found the camera yet. This mystery coin has the green glitter on the top.

Oh, mystery coin giver, a huge thanks!!!!

Accordiongal

I have been gone for several days and when I got back I had only one padded mailer waiting for me. I was a bit disappointed in only one. This mailer looked like it had been dropped on the ground and walked on or else had come a very long way through some pretty rough weather. When I turned it over and read the addresses I knew it had indeed come a very long way--from me to the North Pole back to me! The little elf on the outside of the envelope told me that one and it had indeed been a rough journey as he almost didn't make it. I quickly opened it and out slid a stocking with a blue glitter top!!! Very, very cool!!! I knew there was a good reason my tree and stocking were still up. I am also SO glad that I am not on that naughty list!! Thanks Santa Caching Clauses :grin: for making my day!! :)

7185c747-38bd-4071-ac87-85617aab6082.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T

Ok, picture this, I am going caching and on my way, my jeep starts bogging down, darn something wrong. So I turn around and try to get back to the house doing a whole 5miles a hour, geez. Finally get to my neighborhood and now I gotta tackle a huge hill, so as Im going up(now only 2mph) I decide to check mail, and what to my surprise did I find but a little bubble envelope I had sent to myself! Hmmmm, I know mail box hasnt been getting any action lately but I dont remember it being bad enough for me to send myself something, LOL. Inside was a sweet looking elvish surprise. WOW!!!!! it is a wonderful christmas after all. Now the diasterous caching day is brightened beyond expectations. Thanks you so much Santa Caching Clauses for brightening my awful day, it made all the difference, Not only that but this is my first mystery coin. I for the second time in my life am left speechless, so I will just say THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Frank n Beck

I will take picture later and post

Ok, picture this, I am going caching and on my way, my jeep starts bogging down, darn something wrong. So I turn around and try to get back to the house doing a whole 5miles a hour, geez. Finally get to my neighborhood and now I gotta tackle a huge hill, so as Im going up(now only 2mph) I decide to check mail, and what to my surprise did I find but a little bubble envelope I had sent to myself! Hmmmm, I know mail box hasnt been getting any action lately but I dont remember it being bad enough for me to send myself something, LOL. Inside was a sweet looking elvish surprise. WOW!!!!! it is a wonderful christmas after all. Now the diasterous caching day is brightened beyond expectations. Thanks you so much Santa Caching Clauses for brightening my awful day, it made all the difference, Not only that but this is my first mystery coin. I for the second time in my life am left speechless, so I will just say THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Frank n Beck

I will take picture later and post

Isn't it amazing how these little things manage to somehow come JUST when you need a lift?

Congrats on the Stocking! And sorry about the car, hope it's an easy fix!

Naomi :P

Isn't it amazing how these little things manage to somehow come JUST when you need a lift?

Congrats on the Stocking! And sorry about the car, hope it's an easy fix!

Naomi :P

Yes it is!

As far as the car, its the cad. converter, I have been on waiting list for the recall, but it finally went to pieces. I have appt. on Wednesday and all will be fine then.

Well with Christmas gone now for about three weeks I figured I had made the naughty list. So was not looking for anything when I went to the mail box except for some trades I had made. My husband had just made it home a couple days before and I had not yet mentioned this mystery coin well then in the mail was a little mailer that said to me from me so I was instantly excited. I was right when I opened it there was the cutest little stocking with blue glitter. I guess I made the nice list after all. I just want to say thank You so much to the Christmas elf I really apperciate you thinking of me when mailing these out. THANKS SO MUCH :laughing:

Yesterday was such an exciting day !!

I found a very suspicious looking envelope in my mailbox yesterday. The envelope was addressed to me, but it also had my return address on it. I quickly ran into the house, got the scissors and opened the envelope. Out came a cute little SCC Christmas stocking with blue glitter at the top.

Our Christmas tree is still up, so for the next few days it has a place next to another Christmas geocoin.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MYSTERY SANTA . :ph34r:

SCC00006.jpg

Today was a terrible day. Had a louzy day at the office. The weather is really bad out there. Trafic was to much.

But i had two very nice packages at home. One of them where the Delft Blue "Klomp"geocoins. They are very nice and i'm very happy with them. The other one was a little brown envelop from me to me. A little elf was smiling to me. I opened the envelop with chaking hand and found a green card and the SCC Blue topped Sock coin.

Thank you very much. I'm honoured with this coin. The Christmas tree is gone already but the sock is close to me sitting on my computer.

THANK YOU!!!

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :huh:

Hi,

Well, looks like the Holidays are extending well in to 2008! While checking the mail I found a package addressed to me from me!!! Could it be.....sure enough there was the magical stocking mystery coin, with a metallic blue trim no less (my favorite!). I have been out of work for the last two months and just accepted a job offer on Friday, and now this very special treat arrives in the mail on the Monday, what a great couple of days! Thanks very much to the Mystery Santa for your generosity.

MRJIFFY

SecretSantaMysteryCoin.jpg

Mr Jiffy, I'm so glad to see that!

I really and truly believe there is a little magic to these mystery coins, maybe even more than a little!

So very many of them arrive when people are down or having a rough time. I don't know how the senders do it, but their timing is just incredible.

So, mystery coiners, I just want to say that tonight when I say my prayers I'm going to include a special little prayer of gratitude for you all... the lives you touch in the ways that you do it really is very deserving of prayers of gratitude and I know that blessings are going to shower down upon you all for what you're all doing!

*with all sincerity*

Naomi

I checked mine, I have a white/silver top on my stocking.... I haven't read all 11 pages of this topic but does anyone know how many different colors there are?

CA

So far it appears there are only 3 colors. (white, blue and green).

Glad to see Santa is still hard at work into the new year, spreading a bit of cheer!

I knew that keeping my tree up would work! I believed and it paid off!

Got this yesterday and I couldn't be happier!

2192261169_5aeb782d60_o.jpg

Thanks, SCC!

Naomi :)

Hey, we still have our tree up, too! ;) Of course, that's mainly because mr. kyk hurt his shoulder and knee and can't get it downstairs. :D Does that count?? :D:D

Congrats to ALL the coin recipients! It's still exciting to hear the stories! :huh:

I've been off the forums for a little while, with the Holidays and all, so it was really nice to get on tonight and read up on all the wonderful stories of receiving a beautiful stocking coin!! It just fills up my heart to see that someone received one of these when they really needed a lift. It may only be a coin to some, but it's a ray of sunshine to the rest of us!!

Thank you, dear sweet mystery person, for all the smiles you've made!

We haven't been naughty after all!!!

I don't know how these mystery folks do it but like lots of others we needed to be cheered up. Our weather has been awful, below zero temps ,more snow than we know what to do with...a serious case of the winter blues has set in!... Business has been slow, when you are self employed that is NOT a good thing!

Off to the mailbox expecting little more than more bills...a bubble mailer, to us from us, the excitement begins! I noticed a little green guy on the address label, with the St Pattys Day mission going on I thought my mission had arrived...didn't even dawn on me to think elf! What a surprise to open it up to find a darling little stocking with a green glitter top.

Santa's Caching Clauses...you made my day!!!! Many thanks to our little elfin friends!

I didn't realize that the elves were still around handing out the stockings! I found a mailer to me from me and wondered what it was. I opened it up and out fell a very cute stocking with green glitter!!! Thank you Santa Caching Clauses! You secret mystery coin senders are wonderful and manage to send these at a time when a smile is greatly needed!!! Thank You!!